What's new

Anyone do martial arts?

Wow, what a funny guy you are. :rofl:

Anyway, Hong Kong has one of the lowest obesity rates in the world. So you don't need to worry about us, you should worry about yourself. :azn:

Funny paradoxically, you're being nice to everyone, has netted you more anonymous enemies than my sharp tongue ever has.

What kind off schedule? Like early morning exercise and running? and then evening and night as well? I am very serious about learning any kind of martial arts and i do admire Chinese meditation. Does that really help? Give me some tips.
thanks bro.

You can create a personalized schedule for yourself. The important thing... is to push yourself (but don't make it too difficult) and be VERY consistent. It must be done EVERY single day without any excuses.

Gong fu is about consistent hard work. That is the real heart of Chinese martial arts, just plain old hard work.

If you want to learn the theory, there are a lot of tutors and books that you could buy, or if you want you can find online resources which will cost nothing. I do recommend Jeet Kune Do because it is very simple and quite similar to kick boxing, however you can choose any technique you want.

You can create a personalized schedule for yourself. The important thing... is to push yourself (but don't make it too difficult) and be VERY consistent. It must be done EVERY single day without any excuses.

Gong fu is about consistent hard work. That is the real heart of Chinese martial arts, just plain old hard work.

If you want to learn the theory, there are a lot of tutors and books that you could buy, or if you want you can find online resources which will cost nothing. I do recommend Jeet Kune Do because it is very simple and quite similar to kick boxing, however you can choose any technique you want.

Before i go to sleep wanna say thanks. Talk to you later.

Funny paradoxically, you're being nice to everyone, has netted you more anonymous enemies than my sharp tongue ever has.

I know, it's quite a paradox isn't it. :azn:

(Although I think it's possible that a lot of these accounts are just reincarnations of challenger).

^^ lo jee :rofl: im challenger now :rofl:

btw enjoy the threadill not come here anyhow, for god sake, from purity of my heart i just meant humor for this chinese bro sorry for misleading any one for feeling offence.. just had the smoking of shisha and was feeling funny :rofl:

You guys couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

I'd gladly go into the ring with you. What's your height, weight and years of training?

Well if he thinks that it is difficult to break out of a wet paper bag, he can't be much of a challenge. :D

(Just kidding :azn:).

Lets talk everyone :)

I have been taking Karate for a year now at my school but they only teach the basics and I am looking for a real gym to join (will check one out tomorrow).

Anyone do any martial arts? There are some others in my class that take either kickboxing or aikido.

if anyone is looking to join I highly recommend it. It is great for health, keeps you fit, it's fun, competitive and teaches self defense if you need it.
Recently took up boxing, mainly for fitness and some fun - nothing pro.

There are many places in Dubai. These days mixed martial arts is in, if learning to fight is really your thing. I took a few classes of that, its a really dedicated thing and I don't see my self aiming to become a pehelwan to give it so much dedication.

If you are just look for a while throwing some punches, boxing is the way to go.

I tried Brazillian Jiu Jitzu as well, it was weird. Half the time you're supposed to be lying on top of each other :D

You would go in glad but leave sad.

Forget it, there's no way we can prove one way or the other, but understand I've dealt with ~20 something Russians before, if they were any indication of your breeding, I'd not worry.

imagine one would be x man, no buddy would dare bully you esp wolverine

x-men-origins-wolverine1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom