What's new

Anyone care to tell me how many types of military aircrafts AVIC-FAI is developing?

cirr

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
中航一飞院全力保障多款重点机型试飞与首飞_军事_央视网(cctv.com)

某重点型号的试飞保障是一飞院今年的重点工作,一飞院每天都有各专业科研人员在试飞现场保驾护航,使每天的试飞架次保持很高的水平。同时,各项试验、跟产工作也全面推进。强度专业在刚刚完成一项历时两年多、国内规模最大、技术难度最大、试验风险最高的某大型地面验证试验后,人未解甲,马未歇鞍,又打响了另一项全机重大试验的攻坚战此外,还有一大批系统试验、部件试验以及为保某首飞的重大验证试验。各专业科研人员正全力以赴,力争按节点完成各项试验任务。

除此之外,新一代涡桨支线客机“新舟”700 的研制工作也在加速推进;“某型号改型验证机全机地面共振试验”等各种型号的十多项试验也都在同步开展;多个预研项目、众多课题研究等工作都在加紧进行。

:undecided::hitwall::devil::cry::D

中航一飞院全力保障多款重点机型试飞与首飞_军事_央视网(cctv.com)

某重点型号的试飞保障是一飞院今年的重点工作,一飞院每天都有各专业科研人员在试飞现场保驾护航,使每天的试飞架次保持很高的水平。同时,各项试验、跟产工作也全面推进。强度专业在刚刚完成一项历时两年多、国内规模最大、技术难度最大、试验风险最高的某大型地面验证试验后,人未解甲,马未歇鞍,又打响了另一项全机重大试验的攻坚战此外,还有一大批系统试验、部件试验以及为保某首飞的重大验证试验。各专业科研人员正全力以赴,力争按节点完成各项试验任务。

除此之外,新一代涡桨支线客机“新舟”700 的研制工作也在加速推进;“某型号改型验证机全机地面共振试验”等各种型号的十多项试验也都在同步开展;多个预研项目、众多课题研究等工作都在加紧进行。

:undecided::hitwall::devil::cry::D

That depends on how one would delineate between a so-called "new aircraft" like the J-31 and an upgrade or development of an existing one, such as the J-15B. Most of the recent programs we've been hearing about pertains to the latter.

P.S. When is the AESA-equipped J-15B coming, anyways?

Last edited:
That depends on how one would delineate between a so-called "new aircraft" like the J-31 and an upgrade or development of an existing one, such as the J-15B. Most of the recent programs we've been hearing about pertains to the latter.

P.S. When is the AESA-equipped J-15B coming, anyways?

What,for example, is the “aircraft” that is yet to make its maiden flight?

Definitely NOT J-15B,nor FC-31,nor any of the possible upgrades。

What,for example, is the “aircraft” that is yet to make its maiden flight?

Definitely NOT J-15B,nor FC-31,nor any of the possible upgrades。

CAC's answer to the J-31, perhaps?

CAC's answer to the J-31, perhaps?

I haven't got the slightest idea。

The aircraft in question could be from CAC、SAC or XAC and is going through ground tests at FAI before maiden flight。

Unmanned AWACS by SAC?Stealth attack bomber,also by SAC?J-11D?

CAC’s top secret programme?Hongdu?

Your guess is as good as mine。:hitwall:

What about other aircrafts mentioned in the article?I counted at least 7,of which the first is Y-20(I believe:D

The aircraft in question could be from CAC、SAC or XAC and is going through ground tests at FAI before maiden flight。

What about other aircrafts mentioned in the article?I counted at least 7,of which the first is Y-20(I believe:D

Why can't it be the J-15B or even the new prototype of a J-20? It can be anything from a mere upgrade to a new project. The J-11D is still an upgrade, as you mentioned.

By the way, when will the J-15B appear, and has the original J-15 been retrofitted with AESA?

中航一飞院 cooperate with SXAC and XAC

Back
Top Bottom