What's new

Any source of chilled beer in lahore ? Please share !

@PakEagle jsut coz was in UK doesnt mean I have become gora nor adapted their culture...their culture is theirs....I roam about more than you can imagine ....and instead of getting sucked into their culture, many have taken into consideration my culture, from covering up more often to reduce drinking, to eating with hands to taking of shoes at my house to NO SUCH DRINKS allowed at my house...and many other stuff...

Strong is he/she who can show others the good stuff rather than those who blindly follow...BTW, I already prayed waiting for asr...

BTW, which idiot told you beer is GONNA COOL you?!

Just curious how you would feel if the people in the UK adopted the same attitude you do towards alcohol? What if they were to say as you said (and I do quote) "kick their a$$ back" How would you feel about that? Why would you even feel the need to say something in that manner?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious how you would feel if the people in the UK adopted the same attitude you do towards alcohol? What if they were to say as you said (and I do quote) "kick their a$$ back" How would you feel about that? Why would you even feel the need to say something in that manner?
GOOD GOD people! I already have answered this @TheJewverine I NEVER asked for anything that is ILLEGAL or BANNED in UK...Nor do I go around crying why such and such thing from Pakistan is not available here and what not....You want to keep one who cries for illegal things, you are welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

no one in pakistan demand prohibiting the brits to visit or live in pakistan, as it is said when in Rome do as Romans do

every country has its own laws, its not intelligent to judge why pakistn doesnt allow certain stuff in their country our country our rules, one cant die if he isnt allowed alcohol(france just banned the veil and many muslims live in france)

in netherlands the prostitution and drugs are legal, in USA and maybe israel its illegal

Gulbug Thana has a cold storage full of ice cold beer, best part its free

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom