What's new

Any questions regarding Sri Lanka

Shiva Linga is an integral part of any Lord Shiva temple who is one of the Trimurthis.

Anyways before calling anything BS its better if one does a little background check

What is Shiva Linga? The real meaning of Shiva's Linga symbol

Catch him, not me. ;)
I don't care what ever thing they worship, I'm a Buddhist but not too religious or believing everything.

Respect all religions and believes but it does not mean I believe every thing, every human have a brain, use brain. Keep your religion as a personal thing! Cheers!

Is sri lankan cricket team majority tamil?

If yes then how they are viewed by majority sinhalese people?

Is sri lankan cricket team majority tamil?

If yes then how they are viewed by majority sinhalese people?

Only Tamil cricketer was Murali, apart from that Maharoof is Sri Lanka Moor ethnic. (muslim) All other players are Sinhalese.

What is the best season/month to travel to Sri Lanka.

Do Sri Lankans watch bollywood movies or Indian South Indian movies???

n how is the flim industry there never heard of it much???:what:

Do Sri Lankans watch bollywood movies or Indian South Indian movies???

n how is the flim industry there never heard of it much???:what:

Yeah, some Sri Lankans watch Hindi and Tamil movies. Hindi movies play in weekends on some local TV channels.

Sri Lankan film industry is dying....

Yeah, some Sri Lankans watch Hindi and Tamil movies. Hindi movies play in weekends on some local TV channels.

Sri Lankan film industry is dying....

Any particular reasons for poor performance of flim industry there ???
I mean movies r a ggreat source of entertainment n SL has a thriving economy so why don't people watch them???:what:

One more question :
Do Sri Lankans understand Hindi or they watch dubbed versions?
like in Tamil Nadu most people don't understan hindi..:undecided:

I mean movies r a ggreat source of entertainment n SL has a thriving economy so why don't people watch them???:what:

One more question :

Sri Lanka film industry mainly in hand of old fellows, Also films aren't up to standard, most films are budget ones.
Sri Lankan Music/Music videos industry is great.

SL People don't understand hindi, but they can understand the story. sometimes those come with Sinhala subtitles too.

Available Hindi channels..
BZ2tn.jpg

Who are the original inhabitants of Lanka? Veddas,Sinhalese or Tamils?

Who are the original inhabitants of Lanka? Veddas,Sinhalese or Tamils?

original inhabitants of Sri Lanka are hela people, known as Sinhalese today and also Vaddhas people. Vaddhas people come from Kuveni's son and daughter as result of incestuous relationship. Tamils joined Sri Lanka in various periods, we have different Tamil groups in SL depending on period they joined to SL.
Vaddhas language is can easily understand by any Sinhalese but Tamils, Moors or any other ethnics can't.

One more question :

yeah theres people that can understand hindi
even me!

Back
Top Bottom