What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Yeah but you have to do it SOMEWAY. You cant keep arguing about it all night :D

My bad! I just clicking over origin of this response and found its fkn SEX. Wonder why the word sex is not banned in def.pk. OP will cry after seeing this:). Pls no questions regarding Indian sexuality.. preferebly from Pakistanis.. because it remains SAME or SIMILAR to both sides ;)

1.how many indian families have PCs ,the ratio?
2.are the indians in this forum middle or high income people?
3.how many internet users in indan?

Spell Indian with a capital 'I'. After you have learned some etiquette we can talk further.

how many toilet paper producers in india?
which are the top 5?

1) Here is the official govt link for your first question
Census of India : Houselisting and Housing Census Data Highlights - 2011
90.6% Indians still dont have Computer/Laptop!!! (this is a forum link, may be untrue or false)

Indian PC market to register 11.15 mn units sale in 2011http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2011-08-31/news/29949477_1_indian-pc-market-india-pc-first-tablet-computer

I believe mostly are from middle income group. I am from middle income group.

3. According to a release dated September 19, 2006, the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and IMRB International, Internet users in India have reached 37 million in the month of September 2006, up from 33 million in March 2006. During the same period the number of "active users" has risen from 21.1 Million in March 2006 to 25 Million in September 2006. "Active User" is an internationally accepted and widely used category to define users who have used the internet at least one in the last 30 days.

The numbers are a result of the largest "offline" survey so far carried out in India to estimate the "ever user" and "active user" categories. The primary survey for the study was conducted in early 2006 amongst 16,500 households covering 65,000 individuals across 26 major metros and small towns in India, with additional coverage of 10,000 business and 250 cyber café owners. The survey did not include rural areas.

IWS considers that the number of Internet users in India is now 100,000,000 to give credit to surveys and field work performed till December 31, 2010.

India Internet Usage and Telecommunications Reports

Spell Indian with a capital 'I'. After you have learned some etiquette we can talk further.

ok,i just don't like to use shift.i did not get good english education.i will use I if it is a must.

ok,i just don't like to use shift.i did not get good english education.i will use I if it is a must.

Then you must get go and learn that, we will not answer further until you are going to ask in civil and respectable manner.

I am from Mumbai and I really dont care about Shanghai.I have friends who are posted in Shanghai and Beijing. Shanghai leads Mumbai in infrastructure. Mumbai leads Shanghai in culture.

Shanghai leads bombay by many many years even in culture!!!
in general bombay is ranked around the 3rd ~ 5th tier cities of China at best in infrastructure as a whole!

Shanghai leads bombay by many many years even in culture!!!
in general bombay is ranked around the 3rd ~ 5th tier cities of China at best in infrastructure as a whole!

Whatever you say my friend. Whatever you say. Just ask Chinese who have stayed in Mumbai. Or ask Indians who have stayed in Shanghai. But, then, whatever makes your day.

Then you must get go and learn that, we will not answer further until you are going to ask in civil and respectable manner.
do you want to make this thread a sh1t ?unfortunately i was not born in a former colony of briton.

Whatever you say my friend. Whatever you say. Just ask Chinese who have stayed in Mumbai. Or ask Indians who have stayed in Shanghai. But, then, whatever makes your day.

trust me ,our 3rd-5th tier cities are not bad.they are just smaller in scale.
zhangjiagang---a 4 tier city.

Last edited by a moderator:
What exactly is wrong with Indians on this thread? Many Indians don't type 'india' with capital 'I'. So what's the big deal if he used it casually, I'm sure he didn't mean any offense. I mean 'djsjs'.

What exactly is wrong with Indians on this thread? Many Indians don't type 'india' with capital 'I'. So what's the big deal if he used it casually, I'm sure he didn't mean any offense. I mean 'djsjs'.

Will not tolerate casual attitude addressing our country even in dreams........

Back
Top Bottom