What's new

Any questions Regarding India

That is the difference between a black man calling another black man 'nigger' and a white man calling a black man 'nigger'.

What about a brown calling a black a 'nigger'? Trust me, he is a lot better than other Chinese trolls on this forum.

What about a brown calling a black a 'nigger'? Trust me, he is a lot better than other Chinese trolls on this forum.

Yep, he is better he adds diplomacy n manipulations while trolling, look at all his posts n apply some brains, it won't hurt u...

Respect to ones n others country is must while ur discussing on a international forum, although i agree that Indian posters should have said that in a more polite manner but he himself isn't helping the cause either, if u still can't understand that i m sorry we can't help...

n if u still don't agree don't bother to answer n waste time for both of us...

Almost all Chinese in this forum are from their 50 cents army paid by their government for trolling. They are without exception part of the propaganda arm of China.

However that does not mean they can show disrespect and get away with it.

Almost all Chinese in this forum are from their 50 cents army paid by their government for trolling. They are without exception part of the propaganda arm of China.

However that does not mean they can show disrespect and get away with it.

Wonderful world of fairy tales.if only the gov't provides such job to us.is that what your friends who have been to China told you?

......move on........or like we say in hindi ..aage bado..

i really suggest you go out and have view the world.very different from your fairy tales.
i have met Indians who have been living in my city for many years,well educated and pilote.some of them speak fluent Chinese.So my impression of the Indians is not that bad.

i really suggest you go out and have view the world.very different from your fairy tales.
i have met Indians who have been living in my city for many years,well educated and pilote. some of them speak fluent Chinese.So my impression of the Indians is not that bad.

..good for you.......and my impression of the Chinese is not that bad either.

What exactly is wrong with Indians on this thread? Many Indians don't type 'india' with capital 'I'. So what's the big deal if he used it casually, I'm sure he didn't mean any offense. I mean 'djsjs'.

Indians do it unintentionally, there are no hard feelings. This man know about his mistake, yet he is reluctant to correct it. He just want to show insensitivity towards fellow members on PDF and Indians in general.

I might be typing typing China as "china", but there is no message I want to give. If pointed out I would have said sorry and edit the post. You will notice I have answered his post without hyping the issue but when fellow friend pointed out it he made mockery of it. I did not like that. Any self respecting Indian will not like that.

recently an article published in "The hindu business lines" on sanitation issue in which columnist (B.S.RAGHAVAN) asked a question; "Are Indians by nature unhygienic?" and then He himself respond Yes by his arguments. He also quoted India's rural development minister Jairam Ramesh word that the country needed toilets more than temples. another article in BBC also give a number of interesting examples on it. another report show that almost half of the houses in India have no wash room but more than half of the population has mobile phones. its just one issue of such kind which I have mentioned here.
I just want to know that India has a consistent democracy and from last many years Its economy is developing rapidly, also have a strong media from last many years as well, then why Indian government is reluctant to spend for common people and why media is not asking government and why media not teaching the people about sanitation ethics???

I just want to know that India has a consistent democracy and from last many years Its economy is developing rapidly, also have a strong media from last many years as well, then why Indian government is reluctant to spend for common people and why media is not asking government and why media not teaching the people about sanitation ethics???

99.9 % Indians are basically rotten, they are mentally incapable of functioning like humans. Media, politicians and government is in cahoots. Media's main objective in India is to increase the severity of intellectual crutch of common people. It is not that much different from Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Here's an interesting question.

Which province in India has the most favorable view of Pakistan?

foreign policies are controlled by central government , so it's whole nation holds view about a particular country.

I do not think any province has a more or less favorable opinion of Pakistan.

As one goes south or East the relevance of Pakistan would naturally wane.

Back
Top Bottom