What's new

Any questions Regarding India

How about inflation ?? Why it increased to that high ? Reform sounds a good idea. China also needs a lot of reforms.

Rise in the demand of goods. High growth brings high demand and thus causing inflation. Our central bank also formulate policy so that people save more money to curb inflation. Agricultural sector in India also need attention. Because of the British rule, people are against foreign investment, British(East India company) initially came as traders and later became conqueror.

What are the reforms you are talking about in China.

how much is the average income of the ordinary people in india?

its an open ended question with too many variables..I will have give you the gdp per capita which is 3,652 usd

Rise in the demand of goods. High growth brings high demand and thus causing inflation. Our central bank also formulate policy so that people save more money to curb inflation. Agricultural sector in India also need attention. Because of the British rule, people are against foreign investment, British(East India company) initially came as traders and later became conqueror.

What are the reforms you are talking about in China.
Reform is a big topic. The reform is mainly governmental reform, the government is too strong, sometimes you need to prepare many documents to do something. Now this process is reduced, the government said" if citizen can do by themselves, government should not bother." And government wants to be more efficient in using money, some money are wasted on useless project. Also give people more FREEDOM, freedom in business, not politics.
To 2020, the investment in Infrastructure will continue to boom, about 2020, almost in all subject in Infrastructure, China will be top 1 in the world, after 2020, the investment in basic infrastructure will be reduced. We are in urbanization stage, this is the best business in China.

I have two questions:

1. What happened to Raja Rammohan's Brahmo Dharma? Do Brahmos exist today? If yes where do they live now? Do they practice intermarriage with traditional Hindus?
2. Are Chanakya and Kautilya two different persons?

I have two questions:

1. What happened to Raja Rammohan's Brahmo Dharma? Do Brahmos exist today? If yes where do they live now? Do they practice intermarriage with traditional Hindus?

I dont know about the first question, but I have read that Chanakya is traditionally referred to us Kautilya or Vishnu Gupta. Any other historians here can probably throw more light on that.

I have two questions:

Chanakya and Kautilya are the names of same person Vishnu Gupta.

Don't know Brahmo Samaj still exist but their legacy is highly respected all over India.

I have one question---->

According to Kamasutra what is the best position to have sex in Winters??

on the oven.

I have two questions:

No they don't exist in organised manner however their legacy has been imprinted in present day Hindu society.

with or without condom?? and what Kamasutra says about the flavor of condom to use during winter

Error* Error-

Kamasutra author had no idea that there would be some thing called as condom that to a flavored one-

then Kamasutra needs to be updated...Reason why we have so many AIDS cases in India...and unsatisfied sex

Unsatisfied sex?

You need to learn to control yourself for much longer kiddo :lol: Kamasutra aint gonna help here :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom