What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Q1: How Indians look at the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, and the Middle East in General ?

Q2: How Indians look at the relations with Saudi Arabia ?

Q1: How Indians look at the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, and the Middle East in General ?

The below is my personal opinion and you will find all types of opinions.

The Palestinian issue should be solved through talks and negotiations. It needs to be solved bi-laterally. It is not an Indian problem.

The Gulf provides good income opportunities for our people and brings in good forex. So stability in the ME is in our interests.

As far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, it has been a major source of funds and support to Pakistan on the topic of Kashmir. Most Indians that I know of do not have an apathy towards SA, but neither are they of positive opinion. Iran is seen as a more suited state over SA, and this is my personal opinion too. With Pakistani pilots at the helm of SA planes, I do not foresee any change in the mindset in the Indian military too.

The fear is also of SA money coming in, they will pour in to promote a more conservative Islam, which is not in our best interests. You can also see the clear difference even in our Indian Muslims who have worked in SA against Indian Muslims who have worked in Kuwait or Dubai for extended periods of time. The former tend to be more rigid and conservative than the latter.

So while economic ties will improve, becasue it is in our interests that they do, you will not see a major change in Indian policy or Indian public opinion on SA. If things improve with Iran you will see a shift back.

I heard that the Indians like to compare Mumbai and Shanghai, Shanghai is 20 years behind Mumbai.is it ture?i think we should work harder to catch up ......

Could it because there were many prophets every one thought concept of god same but later people deviated from it?

Or maybe it happened like it did in Assassin's Creed, and we all worship a bunch of hybrid aliens who have shiny golden mind-controlling pieces. :rofl:

I heard that the Indians like to compare Mumbai and Shanghai, Shanghai is 20 years behind Mumbai.is it ture?i think we should work harder to catch up ......

Make up your mind..

Are you asking a question ( if so where have you ' heard'..)

Or

Are you attempting to make a point and offering unsolicited advice along with your views.

Make up your mind..

Are you asking a question ( if so where have you ' heard'..)

Or

Are you attempting to make a point and offering unsolicited advice along with your views.
if it is not true ,then the answer "NO" is enough.and if yes,then you can also tell me why.You digress,,,,let's come back to the topic" Any questions Regarding India",and i am the asker!!!if you can't give answers,step aside!

1. India tends to be neutral in case of Israel and Palestine. However, India has always supported Palestine's bid for the UN. And as for Middle East India has good relations with all Middle Eastern Countries whether it be Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Afghanistan. The only thing is we don't like to meddle in other's business.

2. Saudi Arabia is seen positively for most Indians. India has good trade and diplomatic relations with SA.

if it is not true ,then the answer "NO" is enough.and if yes,then you can also tell me why.You digress,,,,let's come back to the topic" Any questions Regarding India",and i am the asker!!!if you can't give answers,step aside!

You are entitled to your views while I am to mine.

What I found funny is that how we asians often ' hear' things which often are only in our mind and we use this ' hear' part just to air our thoughts without taking ownership for them.

Go ahead.. ask away.

You are entitled to your views while I am to mine.

What I found funny is that how we asians often ' hear' things which often are only in our mind and we use this ' hear' part just to air our thoughts without taking ownership for them.

Go ahead.. ask away.

With the greatest respect, there is no substance to this argument.

I regret that dsjsj thought fit to ask a question of the type,"Have you stopped beating your wife? Answer Yes or No." In this type of question, one answer, "he never beat his wife", is ruled out; only yes or no are permitted.

I regret that third eye did not make a quick end of things.

No, what you have heard is wrong. Our prime minister said that we should take note of the admirable achievement of the Chinese people, and emulate them. He called for striving to emulate them, to make, for example, Mumbai to be like Shanghai. This was said with sincere admiration. As is usual, we have someone take that simple admiration by a national leader and make it a mocking question.

Very sad that the young people of both countries should be so uncivil and rude to each other.

I am from Mumbai and I really dont care about Shanghai.I have friends who are posted in Shanghai and Beijing. Shanghai leads Mumbai in infrastructure. Mumbai leads Shanghai in culture.

What do you think, what is the difference between Vietnam and China and their people, and what they have in common?

What is the largest chanllenge for rise of India inside India itself? Do you think any change should be done to solve it ? Is it a political change or reform ? Is the goverment or people doing any real action or just negotiation ? If you can, please explain more detailly.

Back
Top Bottom