What's new

Any Possibility of Uniting with KSA

Reaction score
Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar are small countries and they should be united with any other bigger country that can be good for themselves as they would have a single economy as well as Military too.

Like, I also have heard that Saudi Arabia is in discussion of uniting Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait with Saudi Arabia and I would like to say Yemen also joined in as it will help them to better counter terrorism.

What do you say???

They are their own countries. The only thing we have in common with them is the GCC. Which in the process of being upgraded.

There are talks within political circles of the possibility of the GCC becoming a a Confederacy. But so far it hasn't picked up enough steam.

However currently the current framework of inter-GCC politics is very amazing for GCC nationals. I like how I am in view of all GCC countries the same as a citizen of that country. I don't need a passport to go from one country to the other, I don't have to go through customs, in fact if you are at any airport within the GCC country you will find two lines one for "Foreign nationals" the other for "GCC nationals".

So although more integration might be nice, current framework is more than enough for me as a citizen.

The Gulf Cooperation Council is doing a great work for the time being. We do have a central military command, and we have been economically integrated except for the unification of the currency, which is in the pipeline for the time being.

As for the foreign policy of the GCC, we almost have our own unified FP already which is a good thing, that it may help us in the near future to have a stronger union of our own.

Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar are small countries and they should be united with any other bigger country that can be good for themselves as they would have a single economy as well as Military too.

Like, I also have heard that Saudi Arabia is in discussion of uniting Bahrain, Qatar and Kuwait with Saudi Arabia and I would like to say Yemen also joined in as it will help them to better counter terrorism.

What do you say???

Moot question.

If you are sensible enough to realize the benefits of unification, then you must already know the reasons why it is not possible.

This isn't 4chan or reddit, go troll somewhere else.

:pop: some people have the stomach to troll 24/7 ..

Moot question.

If you are sensible enough to realize the benefits of unification, then you must already know the reasons why it is not possible.

Saudia must annex Pakistan sooner or later :coffee:

Hey I love age of empires 2..best game ever!!!

Yup no doubt the best game ever.

The best way to keep your growth increasing is to build the market far from you town-center and away from your ally to increase the value and make atleast 15 trade units.

and dont make walls infact its better to make the cannon posts and take some bird shape units and destroy the heavy weapon like cannon units and catapults. Rest of them enemy units will go be taken out by the cannon posts and castles.

Thank you in win.

Yup no doubt the best game ever.

The best way to keep your growth increasing is to build the market far from you town-center and away from your ally to increase the value and make atleast 15 trade units.

and dont make walls infact its better to make the cannon posts and take some bird shape units and destroy the heavy weapon like cannon units and catapults. Rest of them enemy units will go be taken out by the cannon posts and castles.

Thank you in win.
Bhai jaan your talking to a guy who played Age of Empires competitvely. I used to be ranked around the top 2 in the world in Deathmatch.

Bhai jaan your talking to a guy who played Age of Empires competitvely. I used to be ranked around the top 2 in the world in Deathmatch.

Oh your are talking to a guy who spanked alot of friends and also got beaten many of times. Jang on ha. I will drag your army around and spank them hard.

But I know this time I will lose surely because its been 3 years I played this game with my friends. Now I occasionally play with computer and its not too much fun.

We should play some time and others who wanna join us.

We are religion bound to believe in Mahdi and Jesus returning;
Since their coming back involves unification
Thus it can be assumed that there won't be any unification before them.

Cheers !

Sorry bro, I'm annexing Pakistan either by will or force :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom