What's new

Antony to induct LCA into Air Force on Dec 20

A pathetic BJP @$$licker is back with his ignorant rating. Warships are usually launched by ladies, so the wife of the defence minister launching it is just fine (of course you didn't know that coz they didn't tell you that in RSS propaganda school). And if Vikrant is floated out launched and moved so that construction of INS vishaal can start only brainwashed BJP bhakts will find fault with that too. You're just a random troll, and you know more than MOD, IAF etc. put together?

STFU idiot, take your pathetic congi @sslicking to someone else.

Not a rule sir. It "may imply". So unless you specifically know of the technical gaps, your argument holds no ground

that was a general principle of IOC and FOC
there is no technical details leaked from your iaf / anthony etc
by indian's mentality, I can safely predict that if the difference between IOC/FOC is only on maintenance /training etc antony and the likes would have certified the plane as FOC outrighit.

this is what RAAF defines IOC
IOC can be declared when one or more subsets of the capability can be deployed on operations. IOC considers the personnel, training, major systems, supplies, facilities and training areas, logistics, support, command and management required to deliver the subset of capability required.

Final Operational Capability is declared when the entire capability can be deployed on operations. FOC considers the personnel, training, major systems, supplies, facilities and training areas, logistics, support, command and management required to deliver the full capability required.

Capability - Royal Australian Air Force

obviously ioc donot require all the parameters to be satisfied it has got to do with more than just technical. LAC qualifies all the technical qualities and it will be granted ioc2 on dec 20th.more than 2400 sorties are completed till date and its satisfactory. will be given when the entire systems are installed to accommodate and use them

you are confirming the validity of my statement!

by indian's mentality, I can safely predict that if the difference between IOC/FOC is only on maintenance /training etc antony and the likes would have certified the plane as FOC outrighit.

you are confirming the validity of my statement!
NOPE..u said there is a gap between technical capabilities of IOC and FOC.i'm saying foc= technical capabilities+ other stuff(training,logistics etc).all the other stuff will be developed once the aircraft is fit for production that's when it was given IOC2.here tejas will be getting IOC2 this month and will be fit for production.once the production commences along with the production all the infra +training+doctrines for the bird will be devised.they have nothing to do with the operational capability of the plane.

Folks on the tejas thread have been providing flight by flight detail in most cases including what tests were carried out and what modifications it brought it. Available in public domain.
Regarding Indian's mentality. Sure... you're the boss. I don't even know why I bothered asking.
BTW, just FYI... LCA Tejas - History: Timeline

NOPE..u said there is a technical gap between technical capabilities of IOC and FOC.i'm saying foc= technical capabilities+ other stuff(training,logistics etc).all the other stuff will be developed once the aircraft is fit for production that's when it was given IOC2.here tejas will be getting IOC2 this month and will be fit for production.once the production commences along with the production all the infra +training+doctrines for the bird will be devised.they have nothing to do with the operational capability of the plane.

nope
as I said if the difference is only confined to training / maintenance then FOC in indians mindset

Induction with LSP planes rather than SP planes? Now that would be a first! :woot:

nope
as I said if the difference is only confined to training / maintenance then FOC in indians mindset
so u know more about IOC and FOC than a professional airforce??i gave u a link of the gove site and a neutral source.ur a genius mate.keep it up.as i said it has completed more than 2400 sorties.talking about indian mind set.atleast we know what our govt is doing.we will know day to day trials and progress .none of which is available with ur govt.so lets not get to mentalities here.u dont even know how many failed projects are there in ur defence shelves there.

Folks on the tejas thread have been providing flight by flight detail in most cases including what tests were carried out and what modifications it brought it. Available in public domain.
Regarding Indian's mentality. Sure... you're the boss. I don't even know why I bothered asking.
BTW, just FYI... LCA Tejas - History: Timeline

time line doesnt point out the technical differences. I can t see them there

so u know more abot IOC and FOC than a professional airforce??i gave u a link of the gove site and a neutral source.ur a genius mate.keep it up.

profesional airforce as claimed! I dont buy accolates. I buy facts!

F-22 FOC in 2007, 10 years after first flight. JF-17 FOC in 2010, 7 years after first flight. Tejas FOC in 2014 or 2015 (planned), 13 or 14 years after first flight.

time line doesnt point out the technical differences. I can t see them there

profesional airforce as claimed! I dont buy accolates. I buy facts!
u trust wikipedia more than australian airforce??
2crmtf6.jpg

why are u so adamant to accept that ur wrong even when u were provided with professional definitions??

I don't know why people are fighting here. Launch of INS Vikrant is not a shame like people are making it to be. A launch doesn't mean commissioning. Everyone should know that. Even in present condition, INS Vikrant is heavier than any Indian ship ever built. So don't try to link it with politics as it has got nothing to do with it.

Same goes for Tejas. It is incorrect to say that it is being introduced half cooked. People should know better before making these ridiculous claims. when EF Typhoon was inducted, it hadn't even fired a WVR missile. Tejas has at least fired R73 many times. Again the important thing here is that the aircraft is cleared for production. That is the reason to celebrate.

And please ignore all the chinese trolls. They are just dying of jealousy. No need to reply to them. Enjoy.

u trust wikipedia more than australian airforce??
2crmtf6.jpg

why are u so adamant to accept that ur wrong even when u were provided with professional definitions??

Hey, I have stated my opinion and if you dont buy it I have no loss
The loss is on india if my observations are correct.

Hey, I have stated my opinion and if you dont buy it I have no loss
The loss is on india if my observations are correct.
this is not an opinion based discussion buddy.this is a facts based one.i gave u the professional procedues and definitions.if u still insist that there are technical inabilities in the plane then why not point them out.i may learn a thing or two from u.

Back
Top Bottom