What's new

Anti Pakistani activity by Afghans on Twitter

There are many afghans spewing venom against Pakistan on the twitter, but I think we should focus on those Afghanistanis that wishes to improve ties with Pakistan:

https://twitter.com/Afghanistani786

IT don't work that way.. its the state whoz attitude matters.. you can't be friendly with individuals while your state keeps spewing venom at our dear land.

34774665_10210125993101228_4839745109647949824_n.jpg

This shi!t that Afghans are putting on Twitter is really funny.

No wonder Afghanistan is in such condition...
I being a Muslim and reading and hearing all those hate filled comments, have no sympathy for Afghans.
They are having several attacks a day and yet they dream about capturing Pakistan and cursing us or hating us or killing us.
Fake profiles are their tool.
Tgese dogs must be crushed.
I blame isi, it didn't do a clean job of it.
They never black accounts, they never clean kill anti Pakistan elements. They always threat or beat which makes them more anti state. Grow some balls, eliminate these bastard..
It's too long Atleast have harbiyar muree and bugti taken care of now. They don't matter much now but now is the time to eliminate them.
I wish taliban all the luck.
Kill as many Afghans you like.
They deserve to be punished. The most unthankful and cursed nation there ever was.
Not for moment they see the condition of their own home and want occupy every country. Opium can do that to you.

ZalmayKhalilzad343kurdistan.jpg

This is just one example.

Read the comments. Constant stream of Afghans doing exactly what their masters Indians taught them.

This is getting ridiculous. Where is Pakistani response? Why is everyone so vocal online apart from Pakistanis. Why are you still hosting Afghans in your country?
Someone is using Kabul for personal gain . Its not Afghan people. They hardly have access to internet and electricity. You can not generate 5000 twitter accounts in 24 hours .... and linked all of them to 4 accounts.

Last edited:
Remember there are more Indians than Americans on the internet. Don't be fooled by why you see online. Whilst it's true that many Afghans dislike Pakistan, it is blown way of proportion by the online bharti brigade. Best to counter it and report any pages or tweets or profiles you see in a coordinated effort.

Time has come to kick Afghan filth swiftly out of Pakistan. Any person who raises their voice against Afghan expulsion needs to be blacklisted.

Pakistan has suffered enough at the hands of Afghan opium sniffers.
When a dog barks do you always respond to the dog?
Let the bastrads bark

Back
Top Bottom