What's new

Anti Pakistani activity by Afghans on Twitter

Wait for the cable from China to be operational and most of these sites will be banned just like they are in China.

We do not need google, facebook and twitter in Pakistan.

Anyone interested in alternative social media platform when the western platforms are banned.

Let the mayors of Kabul palace annex the place outside their palace and bunkers first before thinking about annexing Pakistani territory.
Saudi placed the highest bid for Twitter. But Twitter refused.

34775040_1848547138785083_5276602781833101312_n.jpg

34858617_212654839545612_6382013070448787456_n.jpg
I think its fake account. He is not that stupid .

Saudi placed the highest bid for Twitter. But Twitter refused.

I think its fake account. He is not that stupid .
its a fan account
btw have you joined their FB group?
its full of posts like these

its a fan account
btw have you joined their FB group?
its full of posts like these
I run away from FB, its more fun place. Pakistan election will grind this Pashteen guy, don t worry. Let him come in the election , he will be fixed when his neighbor ask him for electricity and water connection. They think running social activism is fun.

The Pakistani army is massacring the Pashtun en-masse............which is why there is nearly as 3× as many Pashtun in Pakistan as in afghanistan and millions of Afghans are obsessively desperate to come and live in Pakistan............:azn:............with brains like the afghans have it's no surprise that afghanistan and it's people are in the state they are...........:lol:

The Pakistani army is massacring the Pashtun en-masse............which is why there is nearly as 3× as many Pashtun in Pakistan as in afghanistan and millions of Afghans are obsessively desperate to come and live in Pakistan............:azn:............with brains like the afghans have it's no surprise that afghanistan and it's people are in the state they are...........:lol:
Do you know Germany is thinking about imposing sanction on Afghan immigration , because of high crime rate. They been known as trouble maker.

Do you know Germany is thinking about imposing sanction on Afghan immigration , because of high crime rate. They been known as trouble maker.

They should. The inherent inferiority of afghans can bring down any nation they go to. Anything negative and inferior, afghans are champions of.

Let the mayors of Kabul palace annex the place outside their palace and bunkers first before thinking about annexing Pakistani territory.
Their main idea is not to annex Pakistani territory, They want to cause uprisings in your country.

Their main idea is not to annex Pakistani territory, They want to cause uprisings in your country.

They are still living in era of Durani empire and have wet dreams of annexing one province of Pakistan, they tried to invade and occupy when Pakistan was newly established weak state but got their as$es kicked since then they're trying to create uprisings and supporting insurgencies but getting their own country fcuked in this adventure.

Protests against latest Afghan deportations from Germany
Wasn't a link but thanks, I'm guessing you're referring to this article:

http://www.dw.com/en/protests-against-latest-afghan-deportations-from-germany/a-42281591

Not sure where you got the idea of state "sanctions" against Afghan immigrants or refugees from the article and whether the reasons for deportation where all because they're "trouble makers" because the article does not specify so.

More than 14,000 Afghans are obliged to leave the country because their asylum applications were denied or for other reasons, according to Germany's migration ministry.

Of them some 10,000 are allowed to stay for now because repatriation is not possible in the foreseeable future.

Wasn't a link but thanks, I'm guessing you're referring to this article:

http://www.dw.com/en/protests-against-latest-afghan-deportations-from-germany/a-42281591

Not sure where you got the idea of state "sanctions" against Afghan immigrants or refugees from the article and whether the reasons for deportation where all because they're "trouble makers" because the article does not specify so.

More than 14,000 Afghans are obliged to leave the country because their asylum applications were denied or for other reasons, according to Germany's migration ministry.

Of them some 10,000 are allowed to stay for now because repatriation is not possible in the foreseeable future.
I will search the article again. But, it is fact. This old news, but give you better idea.
https://globalnews.ca/news/3398462/germany-afghan-asylum-seekers/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom