What's new

Anti Naxal operations :CRPF to go offensive

So easy to brand and so hard to accept the truth.but when truth hits hard it blows away every propaganda lies as u spread.

no we will start counting when the Govt of india sponsored state terrorist meet there sticky end.
Go and stand with mao terrorist.. I believe CRPF personnels shall not hesitate to put one extra bullet in your $hthead.
you wannabe Arundhati Roy...
Provide CRPF with most sophisticated weapons. These Naxal scums should be crushed asap.

The KMT ruler Chiang Kai-Shek has said that he rather killed 10 thousands innocents, but won't let a commie to go.

If those 10 thousand people are the alleged communist members, he will kill them all without any hesitation, no matter they are communist or not.

No wonder those Indian rich elites think the same because they simply don't treat the poor people as the human being.
They are oblivious of the fact that there time is up and they are too drunk in their wealth and power that they think that they can crush people's movement.

We faced Punjab, we faced Kashmir, we faced NE and now these d!@$heads. what's the big deal. They will be wiped out as others were.

And you , you are the perfect example of these idealistic idiots taking shield of females, if you really are a female. They don't have the bl@@$Y guts to face the world.
Maoist movement is poor people's movement across states across boundaries and beyond every diverse boundaries of india hence it survives for decades and now prevailed upon the state.we are lionesses/tigeresse and we are enough to take your bloody guts out and dismantle it.For people like you men folks of maoists are not required we r enough for u.

Maoist are not for any separatism they are fighting for the rights of the people and if possible throw away the present corrupt to bring in new order.

A Maoist India will simply wake up China, and we should unite and fight against the Western Imperialist (AKA the root of all evil) to bring the new order to this world.

So easy to brand and so hard to accept the truth.but when truth hits hard it blows away every propaganda lies as u spread.

no we will start counting when the Govt of india sponsored state terrorist meet there sticky end.

He was heavily involved with saffron ideology so he met his end.

So it is okay to kill monks, who believe in the religion which they were born into and work towards upliftment of their society by opening schools...just because his ideology differs from yours.

Pray do tell then, what is to prevent us from killing likes of you..after all you are heavily involved in ideology that is different from ours?

A Maoist India will simply wake up China, and we should unite and fight against the Western Imperialist (AKA the root of all evil) to bring the new order to this world.

There are other ways to fight imperialism.

Maoism was fighting no imperialism in Cambodia.

A thing every one needs to get use to is there are traitors in every country(which if put nicely "jis thali mein khate hain usi mein ched karte hain"(bites the hands that feeds them)..them come in all forms and religions etc.
eg Abu Jundal was one, terrorist group Abhinav Bharat are another.)

They have existed since beginning of time, they will continue too..but problem for them is..they are outnumbered and outmatched by patriots of the nation.
I'll call you rich elites as traitors and jis thali main khate ho usi main ched karte ho.you bloddy idiots make money from poor indians and siphon it off to ur offshore accounts.Its the you rich who are traitors not us.we are the people of the land deeply rooted in land.you rich make money in india and live abroad with all of ur black money kept in swiss secret bank accounts.

Go and stand with mao terrorist.. I believe CRPF personnels shall not hesitate to put one extra bullet in your $hthead.
Provide CRPF with most sophisticated weapons. These Naxal scums should be crushed asap.
Its better to die fighting for right cause and rights of poor then sucking the blood of poor like parasite you rich are leeches of the indian society and you'll meet your sticky end soon.With all your sophisticated weapon u cant crush people even british emipre was unable to do it at height of its power .tumhari to aukat hi kya hai.

I'll call you rich elites as traitors and jis thali main khate ho usi main ched karte ho.you bloddy idiots make money from poor indians and siphon it off to ur offshore accounts.Its the you rich who are traitors not us.we are the people of the land deeply rooted in land.you rich make money in india and live abroad with all of ur black money kept in swiss secret bank accounts.

Do you think Sonia Gandhi and her family should be cleared by the Indian people for what they have done?

Its better to die fighting for right cause and rights of poor then sucking the blood of poor like parasite you rich are leeches of the indian society and you'll meet your sticky end soon.With all your sophisticated weapon u cant crush people even british emipre was unable to do it at height of its power .tumhari to aukat hi kya hai.

So it is okay to kill monks, who believe in the religion which they were born into and work towards upliftment of their society by opening schools...just because his ideology differs from yours.

Pray do tell then, what is to prevent us from killing likes of you..after all you are heavily involved in ideology that is different from ours?
upliftment society or the spreading of nazi hindutva saffronist propaganda???

If I am a rich elite then so is 80% of India..We make our ends meet with hard work ..even if it means to travel thousands of miles from our home to earn a living..We don't extort money on gunpoint or kidnap people for ransom.

We start with nothing and make some things of our selves ..we don't the harm the nation, which we grew up in..rather are thankful to it, for what it has given us.

upliftment society or the spreading of nazi hindutva saffronist propaganda???

You are spreading, maoist propaganda...so how is different from the supposed "nazi Hindutuva propaganda" ..why shouldn't you be fair game ..since you believe it alright to kill some who believes in their ideology?

If I am a rich elite then so is 80% of India..We make our ends meet with hard work ..even if it means to travel thousands of miles from our home to earn a living..We don't extort money on gunpoint or kidnap people for ransom.

We start with nothing and make some things of our selves ..we don't the harm the nation, which we grew up in..rather are thankful to it, for what it has given us.
Many in middle class are treacherous tools of rich class in spreading there false propaganda for few paper worth of money.And 80% of india is rich ??whom you are fooling.80% of india dont get one time food to eat.

You are spreading, maoist propaganda...so how is different from the supposed "nazi Hindutuva propaganda" ..why shouldn't you be fair game ..since you believe it alright to kill some who believes in their ideology?
I'm not spreading any propaganda im telling the truth and countering your lies and propaganda.For example Its just self defensive instinct if you try to harm me or my child i'll react even to kill you.And maoist are on self defensive instinct they are protecting their childs --ie the poor.

I seriously doubt, you are Indian. Go and die... Do not brag here. Pakistani and chinese are not coming to help you. By the way.. I am a middle class Indian... aur Jahan tak Aukat ki baat hai I am a part of Common Man power. Come and get me Looser!

Many in middle class are treacherous tools of rich class in spreading there false propaganda for few paper worth of money.And 80% of india is rich ??whom you are fooling.80% of india dont get one time food to eat.

And did I say, I was rich ehh??...I am your normal every day Indian, who comes from a humble background like rest of Indians..only diffenrence between me and people like you would be, I am not pretentious tool like you, who believes it is okay kill people whose ideologies differ than mine or have more money than I do!!
IS it false propaganda to expose your lies..then so be it !!

I'm not spreading any propaganda im telling the truth and countering your lies and propaganda.For example Its just self defensive instinct if you try to harm me or my child i'll react even to kill you.And maoist are on self defensive instinct they are protecting their childs --ie the poor.

And whom were they protecting, when they killed a 81 yrs old monk?
Was the monk everyday out in night, hunting their children?
What had he done deserve such a violent death?

I seriously doubt, you are Indian. Go and die... Do not brag here. Pakistani and chinese are not coming to help you. By the way.. I am a middle class Indian... aur Jahan tak Aukat ki baat hai I am a part of Common Man power. Come and get me Looser!
Delusional indian.. we dont need anybody's help we are able to shake ur roots by drawing support from poor masses in india.You are not common man but con-man.and thats your aukat like that of jaichand and mir jaffer.

And did I say, I was rich ehh??...I am your normal every day Indian, who comes from a humble background like rest of Indians..only diffenrence between me and people like you would be, I am not pretentious tool like you, who believes it is okay kill people whose ideologies differ than mine or have more money than I do!!
IS it false propaganda to expose your lies..then so be it !!
You can claim yourself to be of humble background but no way you help poor indian like maoist do instead you spread indian govt's lies and rich propaganda.You are just another jaichand who claim is that he is from humble background.Even Ram had to kill evil ravan for his atrocities on poor.And mahabharat happened due to injustice.Maoist will prevail coz they are fighting for justice and rights of poor.Dharma is on their side not urs.

And whom were they protecting, when they killed a 81 yrs old monk?
Was the monk everyday out in night, hunting their children?
What had he done deserve such a violent death?
If a monk moves away from path of righteous ness their is no paap in killling him even ravana was brahmin Ram did kill him coz he moved away from path of dharma.

Delusional indian.. we dont need anybody's help we are able to shake ur roots by drawing support from poor masses in india.You are not common man but con-man.and thats your aukat like that of jaichand and mir jaffer.

You can claim yourself to be of humble background but no way you help poor indian like maoist do instead you spread indian govt's lies and rich propaganda.You are just another jaichand who claim is that he is from humble background.Even Ram had to kill evil ravan for his atrocities on poor.And mahabharat happened due to injustice.Maoist will prevail coz they are fighting for justice and rights of poor.Dharma is on their side not urs.
But I can assure you bold part reflects its association more with you. YOU BIG TIME LOSER, reveal your identity... Instead of barking here, start helping maoist, dont waste your time here Loser!!

Back
Top Bottom