What's new

Anti Naxal operations :CRPF to go offensive

This reminds me the pre-communist era of China, when the government is unable to kill the communist guerilla fighters, their soldiers just randomly killed the villagers and used them to count as the kill of the communist fighters.

Unfortunately no matter which govt comes to power, poor Chins have to pay the price with their lives.. The same is not the case of India.. I feel for Chinese though who keep loosing their lives while protesting against their evil rulers..

as an indian how can you support maoists who are joining hands with separatist organisations???

She is Pakistani..

It true of u not us we are already in india working on ground with poor villagers.its you who are in your dream world.

Yeah sure you are.. I am sure you are doing the good job of counting the dead bodies of terrorists in Chattisgarh..

This reminds me the pre-communist era of China, when the government is unable to kill the communist guerilla fighters, their soldiers just randomly killed the villagers and used them to count as the kill of the communist fighters.
thats what going on in india except for thankfully oppressed indians dont buy this govt propaganda only these elite rich indian buy and spread govt propaganda many of them u r seeing on pdf.

as an indian how can you support maoists who are joining hands with separatist organisations???

The northeast states should belong as the part of India's sovereignty, but the reform is needed when the government has become not only corrupt, but also inefficient.

China's former KMT government was the perfect example, when they were not only corrupt, but also became an inefficient and tyrannical regime.

The northeast states should belong as the part of the India's sovereignty, but the reform is needed when the government has become not only corrupt, but also inefficient.

China's former KMT government was perfect example, when they were not only corrupt, but also became an inefficient and tyrannical regime.

Keep your case studies to yourself.. Your's is not a model to follow for anyone..

Sure you can keep an eye on such reports.. No fake encounters happened but accidental deaths happened in the cross fires and more because of firing from Maoists who later on started crying fake.. That's the usual tactics of such terrorists and their supporters..
Ah first it was maoist then we called ur propaganda bullshit then u called them maoist as using human shields and again we called ur propaganda bullshit now it became accidental death.why im not surprised ,its so easy for u to remain unconcerned on the death of people as if some animal died.Well afterall u rich elites consider all poor as animals.

Swami Lakshmanananda rings bell????on which issue your saffronist killed and raped christians of dantewada.
Are you talking about 81 yr old monk ..who was murdered in front off/ along with his pupils by gunmen armed with Ak-47s?

220px-SvamiLakshmananandaSarasvati.jpg

"
He was killed at his kanyashram (Girls school) at Tumudibandh, about 100 km from Phulbani, the district headquarters of Kandhamal district. Four others including a boy were also killed.
The murder was committed on the Kanya Ashram (a residential school) which housed 130 girls on the day of the Janmashtami festival. A group of 30-40 armed men surrounded the Ashram. Four of the assailants carried AK-47s and many others had locally made revolvers. Two of the four government provided security guards had gone home to eat. The assailants tied and gagged the two remaining guards.
Many of the girls were eyewitnesses to the killing of the swami, as reported by Indian Express"

So how many Maoist did he murder and raped ?

Well if you think its fake, let it be that way. Lesson for you, you mess with us, you get fckdoff.
Then do not cry horse when the war is fought in ur very homes and your families get embroiled in this bloddy war.you have started it and its gonna get bloody for u.

Maoist are indians only.and now dont tell me that all those tribal/poor/ dalits who support maoist are pakistanis.Coz you indians brand every one as pakistanis so easily.

Then *** cry horse when the war is fought in ur very homes and your families get embroiled in this bloddy war.you have started it and its gonna get bloody for u.

Maoist are indians only.and now dont tell me that all those tribal/poor/ dalits who support maoist are pakistanis.Coz you indians brand every one as pakistanis so easily.
I am not branding you pakistani now would you kindly answer me
as an indian how cam you support maoists who are joining hands with separatist organisations???

Ah first it was maoist then we called ur propaganda bullshit then u called them maoist as using human shields and again we called ur propaganda bullshit now it became accidental death.why im not surprised ,its so easy for u to remain unconcerned on the death of people as if some animal died.Well afterall u rich elites consider all poor as animals.

The KMT ruler Chiang Kai-Shek has said that he rather killed 10 thousands innocents, but won't let a commie to go.

If those 10 thousand people are the alleged communist members, he will kill them all without any hesitation, no matter they are communist or not.

No wonder those Indian rich elites think the same because they simply don't treat the poor people as the human being.

Then do not cry horse when the war is fought in ur very homes and your families get embroiled in this bloddy war.you have started it and its gonna get bloody for u.

We faced Punjab, we faced Kashmir, we faced NE and now these d!@$heads. what's the big deal. They will be wiped out as others were.

And you , you are the perfect example of these idealistic idiots taking shield of females, if you really are a female. They don't have the bl@@$Y guts to face the world.

She is Pakistani..
So easy to brand and so hard to accept the truth.but when truth hits hard it blows away every propaganda lies as u spread.

Yeah sure you are.. I am sure you are doing the good job of counting the terrorists in Chattisgarh..
no we will start counting when the Govt of india sponsored state terrorist meet there sticky end.

Are you talking about 81 yr old monk ..who was murdered in front off/ along with his pupils by gunmen armed with Ak-47s?

220px-SvamiLakshmananandaSarasvati.jpg

"
He was killed at his kanyashram (Girls school) at Tumudibandh, about 100 km from Phulbani, the district headquarters of Kandhamal district. Four others including a boy were also killed.
The murder was committed on the Kanya Ashram (a residential school) which housed 130 girls on the day of the Janmashtami festival. A group of 30-40 armed men surrounded the Ashram. Four of the assailants carried AK-47s and many others had locally made revolvers. Two of the four government provided security guards had gone home to eat. The assailants tied and gagged the two remaining guards.
Many of the girls were eyewitnesses to the killing of the swami, as reported by Indian Express"

So how many Maoist did he murder and raped ?
He was heavily involved with saffron ideology so he met his end.

as an indian how cam you support maoists who are joining hands with separatist organisations???

I think he has already answered your question earlier, communist nations can fight each other as well, like USSR vs PRC during the Cold War.

If PRC has become a Social-Imperialist who goes to attack the Communist India, then the Indian Maoists will indeed fight against PRC to defend their country.

We fought against the Social-Imperialist USSR who wanted to decimate our nation, even though we always respect Comrade Lenin and his great ideology, so same apply to the respect of the Indian Maoists for Chairman Mao.

A thing every one needs to get use to is there are traitors in every country(which if put nicely "jis thali mein khate hain usi mein ched karte hain"(bites the hands that feeds them)..them come in all forms and religions etc.
eg Abu Jundal was one, terrorist group Abhinav Bharat are another.)

They have existed since beginning of time, they will continue too..but problem for them is..they are outnumbered and outmatched by patriots of the nation.

Maoist are not for any separatism they are fighting for the rights of the people and if possible throw away the present corrupt to bring in new order.

Back
Top Bottom