What's new

Anti-NATO protest in Chicago: ‘Stop killer drones’

Killing terrorists using drone strikes still doesn't justify the fact that innocents are killed in the process.

Either find a peaceful way to deal with the issue, or don't bother at all.

I would love drone strikes to happen if it only killed terrorists; but strikes that kill innocent women and children is horrendous.

There is no weapon platform on the planet which can guarantee 100% success rate of killing only terrorist and not women and children.

The Drone is as close as we have in today's technology.

Before, we used to use carpet bombing and artillery strikes.

I am sure the people of Dresden and Tokyo will take Drone strikes over Carpet bombing.

It won't happen in India.

I have no doubt, drones will start soon in India to destroy some hard-core terrorists and Maoists, don't be afraid Indian need to learn from the Pakistan experiences. :coffee:

I have no doubt, drones will start soon in India to destroy some hard-core terrorists and Maoists, don't be afraid Indian need to learn from the Pakistan experiences. :coffee:

By 'it', he meant a foreign power bombarding Indian people in India with the consent of the Indian armed forces.

We ourselves do not use our regular army and air force against the maoists, the biggest internal insurgency we face. You would be a fool to think that we would ever let any foreign country to do that to our people.

Most of the report are inaccurates and confused whether militants or terrorists hides in the location, somehow it found out civilians deaths. Have you seen the example of Other side of Drones Attacks?

If it happen in India, you will react same ways.

God forbid, It should not happen in India. I will be disappointed if Indian govt will sell its integrity for money. Our army is capable to handle any situation, We don't need Amrican support.

Pakistan invited America to do the drone attacks, Pakistan army /ISI/ civil govt all know it, why Chicago ppl are worried about it???? The Pakistani has no issue with these attacks.. Pakistani were happy when Hakimulla killed in one of the drone attack..

If American/Pakistan soldier will land in Pakistan bad area and clean terrorists, there will be more casuality for all 4 side (America, Pakistani soldiers, Innocent civilian, terrorists). Drone is the best way deal with them.

Propaganda video...

Most of the report are inaccurates and confused whether militants or terrorists hides in the location, somehow it found out civilians deaths. Have you seen the example of Other side of Drones Attacks?

The only way to avoid it is for PA to go in and do its job instead of not stepping up to the plate and letting Americans do it.. Since that's not happening, the world has to settle with the 2nd best option, that is the drones... Pakistan cant have it both ways you know...Clean up your mess or someone else will and that someone else wont bother as much about the collateral damage...

If it happen in India, you will react same ways.
No... I wont.. But then it is NOT happening in India.. And there are reasons why its not... and is happening in Pakistan

Anti-NATO protest in Chicago: ‘Stop killer drones’

380809-cover-1337346628-514-640x480.jpg

380809-image-1337346619-429-640x480.jpg

380809-image-1337346610-923-640x480.jpg

380809-image-1337346599-469-640x480.jpg

380809-image-1337346589-578-640x480.jpg

Few things are very hard to say, but we have to say it. As, if we can’t have courage to say the truth and identify the problem, we can’t find the solution................

If you want to talk about any good and bad about China, then talk to Mr Hu Jintao, and about Russia then to Mr Putin and about Syria then to Mr Assad. But when you want to talk about good and bad of a ‘democratic’ country, you have to deal with its ‘voters’ who voted that democratic government and its ‘tax payers’ who fund that certain democratic government who is responsible for its activities in other countries. And if voters of US/EU can’t make their government understand that presence of NATO in Afghan is just to kill innocent people then it simply means their governments think that these protests are fake. As, if one of these drone will drop bomb on any of the building of US, will that ‘democratic’ government win any of next election? Certainly not :disagree:

Voters/ tax payers of US and EU will understand pain of drone attacks on the innocents of Afghan only when they will face the similar thing on their own people. After seeing so many horrible pictures of dead of women and kids of Afghan by drone attacks, I strongly believe, if NATO continue dropping bombs on Afghan then Afghan people also have equal rights to make the voters/ tax payers of Western countries feel pain of Afghan people by dropping bombs on these Western nations. If NATO has to leave Afghan by 2014 anyhow, then they would leave right now and stop killing innocents of Afghan and if the voters of these ‘democratic’ countries cant either change their ‘terrorist’ governments by these protests also, then Afghans would also start dropping bombs on these Western voters/ tax payers to make them understand, what their democratic countries are doing in other countries, the democratic government they voted and fund by tax also :usflag:

I totally support drone strikes.

These Americans protesting Drone Strikes don't have relatives killed in suicide bombings by these terrorists who are being wiped out in this drone campaign.

They are protesting these drone strikes from a humanistic point of view which is very noble and very naive.

Notice only indians (enemies of Pakistanis) gave you thanks for your hateful post.

More innocent people have been killed in the drone strikes than from suicide bombings in Pakistan. And suicide bombings in Pakistan started after U.S. invasion of neighboring Afghanistan. Before Bush declared a war on terror in 2001, there was only one case of suicide bombing in Pakistan's soil in the history of Pakistan and the suicide bomber was an Egyptian national.

Notice only indians (enemies of Pakistanis) gave you thanks for your hateful post.

More innocent people have been killed in the drone strikes than from suicide bombings in Pakistan. And suicide bombings in Pakistan started after U.S. invasion of neighboring Afghanistan. Before Bush declared a war on terror in 2001, there was only one case of suicide bombing in Pakistan's soil in the history of Pakistan and the suicide bomber was an Egyptian national.

Hey do you remember my flag? One day you caught me that In an Ind………:what:

I would add something more in your knowledge. One day I made a question on PDF sometimes in early 2012, “I dont read any news about suicide bombing in Pakistan since 26/11 2011, when drone attacks on Pakistan stopped for next few months, why is that?” I made that question with a logical argument, “either terrorists take revenge of drone attacks by suicide bombing on Pakistan, it may be the reason why there is no suicide bombing since drone attacks are stopped. Or, whenever CIA organize any drone attack on Pakistan, they organize suicide bombing on Pakistan at the same time to take out attention of Pakistan’s nationals from the drone attacks so until they again start drone attacks, they don’t need to organize any suicide bombing there.” :meeting:

I just argued one time, why we see suicide bombing only when drones are active otherwise not :undecided:. And from my side, I may say, I don’t think terrorists would target common public of Pakistan for no reason…………..........

Hey do you remember my flag? One day you caught me that In an Ind………:what:

I would add something more in your knowledge. One day I made a question on PDF sometimes in early 2012, “I dont read any news about suicide bombing in Pakistan since 26/11 2011, when drone attacks on Pakistan stopped for next few months, why is that?” I made that question with a logical argument, “either terrorists take revenge of drone attacks by suicide bombing on Pakistan, it may be the reason why there is no suicide bombing since drone attacks are stopped. Or, whenever CIA organize any drone attack on Pakistan, they organize suicide bombing on Pakistan at the same time to take out attention of Pakistan’s nationals from the drone attacks so until they again start drone attacks, they don’t need to organize any suicide bombing there.” :meeting:

I just argued one time, why we see suicide bombing only when drones are active otherwise not :undecided:. And from my side, I may say, I don’t think terrorists would target common public of Pakistan for no reason…………..........

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that these drone strikes radicalize Pakistanis especially those who are directly affected by them. If a foreign power had strike your house and killed your children, will you just quietly accept it?

Shame on Pakistani media for not reporting this news!

The Pakistani public need to know not all Americans support drone bombing; these pictures and videos should be aired on national T.V.!

That will also attract the Pakistani public to protest as well!

It won't happen in India.
Key word: IF

Any country would react this way, don't think your the odd crowd out.

Shame on Pakistani media for not reporting this news!

The Pakistani public need to know not all Americans support drone bombing; these pictures and videos should be aired on national T.V.!

That will also attract the Pakistani public to protest as well!

Key word: IF

Any country would react this way, don't think your the odd crowd out.

drones dont drop bombs on western citizens that it will ever stop. these protests are fake.....

Back
Top Bottom