What's new

Anti-NATO protest in Chicago: ‘Stop killer drones’

True Americans follow our nation's original mantra: under no circumstances does America sink its talons into other foreign lands for its own gain, especially when lives are lost!

I can't speak on all my country's behalf, but I'm so, so sorry to all the nations affected by these drone attacks. America's government is full of power-hungry killers and monsters and there isn't much we can do to save ourselves (since both presidential candidates are either neutral or pro-drone as I understand). Just know America's heart isn't as cold as many people think. We want this to stop. We want the killing to end, and now.

i know these Western b@stards from very close, they simply follow the one line concept that, "either the world belongs to them or they would start organizing different wars." you either have to support them in their deeds or you are against them and then they will delcare you a Terrorist...:meeting: but you simply won't let your coming generation to work to maintain luxury life of these western aggressors and whether you wish or not, you do need to put a resistance in front of these enemies of humanity......

no one would like to see his countrymen become like slaves who can't ever rise in future, just because they will always have to work under those Westerns who may attack these countries and capture...... millions die to maintain sovereignty of a country and you just can't ignore the very first truth behind so many wars organized in this world by US/West, which are mainly intended to check, whether they are still capable enough to get full control over this world or not. or, would they simply surrender to rising economies.........

"no matter how big criminal/terrorist you are, if you may prove yourself worth/ of benefits for US, the nation, then you will be defended by all the possible ways, and live your best life, in return of your service for US, the nation. and whoever puts any resistance in front of US and its allies, whether its you who suffered from them, they will declare you a 'terrorist' and will try to kill/destroy you........" :wave:

in short, whoever is against US/West is a 'Terrorist' and whoever is with them is good, regardles any right or wrong.....:usflag:

I think, before UK may double its drones in Pakistan, Pakistan would also make few drones and start attacking on those bases of Britain from where these drunk Western b@stards are handling these attacks :sniper:

Britain to double number of drones in Afghanistan

LONDON: Britain is to double the number of armed drone aircraft flying combat and surveillance operations in Afghanistan, the Guardian reported on Tuesday.

Britain to double number of drones in Afghanistan – report | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom