What's new

Anti-NATO protest in Chicago: ‘Stop killer drones’

These people should try and convince the Pak Army to act against its so-called 'good' taliban and strategic assets for it's these same 'assets' that kill the American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Once Pakistan gets rid of those scum, there will be no need for drones anymore.

Nope. These people aren't going to do anything like this Looks like these Americans are mature and know the ground realities unlike trolls from India.

Drone strikes create more militants. I thank these people. To the enemies of Pakistan commenting on this thread. You can go **********.

I don't think indians are trolling. I think indians actually get very happy when innocent Pakistanis get killed.
No one gets happy when a innocent person is killed let it be a pakistani or bangldeshi,hatred is different thing and killing of innocent is different thing,perhaps that is the reason in each indo-pak war neither of the govt. targetted local people,however there are trolls from either side of border who might be enjoying as u say

No one gets happy when a innocent person is killed let it be a pakistani or bangldeshi,hatred is different thing and killing of innocent is different thing,perhaps that is the reason in each indo-pak war neither of the govt. targetted local people,however there are trolls from either side of border who might be enjoying as u say

I for one definitely do not like when civilians get killed in Drone strikes.. However, unlike the establishment and most of the Pakistani members here, I do not blame US govt, but Pakistani establishment for those deaths..

The hindu in the video seems pretty happy over the killings of fellow Indian Muslims. If you people are joyous over the killing of your own countrymen who are Muslims, it is an hindu Indian wet dream to see the bloodshed of Pakistani Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
May god bless these civilized americans, who are true to, their country, true to hummanity, my hats off , for them,& really love, them!
Thankyou, protesting americans against nato, & US drones!

Yeah the 'Hindu' seems to be happy about the Feb 2002 riots on 1st January 2000 itself. Truly a miraculous 'Hindu'.

This video has been debunked as doctored by investigating agencies and yet the fad to use fake videos to justify that need prevails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the 'Hindu' seems to be happy about the Feb 2002 riots on 1st January 2000 itself. Truly a miraculous 'Hindu'.

This video has been debunked as doctored by investigating agencies and yet the fad to use fake videos to justify that need prevails.

Oh sorry I forgot. Anything that doesn't suit the baniya's agenda is fake. Go on to reading TOI

Oh sorry I forgot. Anything that doesn't suit the baniya's agenda is fake. Go on to reading TOI

Just look at the date in the video. 01-01-2000. Any idea when the riots in Gujarat happened ?

Just look at the date in the video. 01-01-2000. Any idea when the riots in Gujarat happened ?

The stamp date in itself does not mean the video is fake as it simply means the date wasn't set in the camcorder. 1-1-2000 is usually the default date in some cameras.

Moreover, regardless of the date your friend seems pretty excited over killing innocent Muslims. Or is that fake to?

The American nation has my thanks!!!! Amazing, tears in eyes moments captured from Chicago. Unfortunately Chicago PD seems to be jailing people on trumped up charges who youtubed their officers threats earlier.

Obama will lose from his hometown for his crimes against humanity!

I for one definitely do not like when civilians get killed in Drone strikes.. However, unlike the establishment and most of the Pakistani members here, I do not blame US govt, but Pakistani establishment for those deaths..

and American Nationals (those too from Obama's hometown) apparently, according to the pictures.

You can't fight the anti-war movements!

and American Nationals (those too from Obama's hometown) apparently, according to the pictures.

You can't fight the anti-war movements!

Thats America... Now if this was in Pakistan, people protesting would have been automatically labelled as RAW agents.. In America, people can and usually do have differing POVs.. But people opinion in USA is much more anti Pakistan than Anti Drones... So the hope of anti war movements rescuing terrorists in North Waziristan from drone strikes is more wishful thinking than optimism in my view....

Some more about these protests

Dozens of anti-NATO activists focused their attention Thursday on President Barack Obama’s campaign headquarters and a handful of downtown consulates for NATO member nations.

CBS 2’s Dana Kozlov reports it has been a busy day around the Prudential Building, the site of Obama’s re-election campaign headquarters.

As has been the case all week, protesters touched on a variety of subjects, calling for an end to military drone strikes and oil pipelines in Alaska and Canada.

Thats America... Now if this was in Pakistan, people protesting would have been automatically labelled as RAW agents.. In America, people can and usually do have differing POVs.. But people opinion in USA is much more anti Pakistan than Anti Drones... So the hope of anti war movements rescuing terrorists in North Waziristan from drone strikes is more wishful thinking than optimism in my view...

That is a horrible point of view. The intent has never been to save terrorists, it has been to not allow foreign nation to attack Pakistani soil and it has been to ensure the civilians don't die in those attacks.

Pakistan will get these terrorists in due time. It is so ridiculous, if the HN is an issue, put a wall of tanks around the border area of Afghan-Pakistan border and prevent them from ever crossing. Why come inside Pakistan to attack them.

Eventually they will die off crossing the border.

Conversely what is happening is they are killing a handful of people, and then fretting over why their numbers are increasing.

Seriously they are just 4000-15000 people (the reports vary), are you saying the entire might of the US army is blaming its defeats on such a bunch?

They have an endless supply of tribal folk who will join their cause as you keep drone bombing them and they will continue to attack America. The vicious cycle won't end till America ends its bombings, secures Afghanistan's borders and waits.

Back
Top Bottom