What's new

Anti-NATO protest in Chicago: ‘Stop killer drones’

That is a horrible point of view. The intent has never been to save terrorists, it has been to not allow foreign nation to attack Pakistani soil and it has been to ensure the civilians don't die in those attacks.

Pakistan will get these terrorists in due time. It is so ridiculous, if the HN is an issue, put a wall of tanks around the border area of Afghan-Pakistan border and prevent them from ever crossing. Why come inside Pakistan to attack them.

Eventually they will die off crossing the border.

Conversely what is happening is they are killing a handful of people, and then fretting over why their numbers are increasing.

Seriously they are just 4000-15000 people (the reports vary), are you saying the entire might of the US army is blaming its defeats on such a bunch?

They have an endless supply of tribal folk who will join their cause as you keep drone bombing them and they will continue to attack America. The vicious cycle won't end till America ends its bombings, secures Afghanistan's borders and waits.

Asim, that doesnt work this way.. Pakistan has been continuously using this excuse.. First in Kashmir and now in Afghanistan. Paistan's stand has been... We cant control terrorists in our country and they will continue to attack our neighbors.. Our neighbors do not have the right to kill these terrorists within Pakistan's borders so please keep waiting inside yours and handle them if/when they try to cross over.. Both you and I know that battles dont get won this way.. Now with India, since Pakistan has nuclear deterrent, it was able to play this game and India was forced to play the defensive game in Kashmir (and hence the concentration of Indian security forces there).. But your generals overreached when they tried this with USA in Afghanistan.. The result is the drone strikes and incidents like Salala and Abbotabad, which in my view are only going to go up..

As an Indian who considers Pakistani establishment totally responsible for terrorists attacks in India (irrespective of what Indian or Pakistani govt says), I do enjoy this drubbing Pakistan is getting from USA, while still regretting the loss of innocent life in drone strikes.. But then, as I said before, these are more a result of Pakistan not being able/willing to eradicate these terrorists than USA doing the actual bombing.. In my view, the drone strikes are as much a pressure on the terrorists as they are on Pakistani establishment. Terrorists, because they are getting killed.. Pak establishment, because as per your theory, these attacks are actually increasing extremism in Pakistan which is more harmful to Pakistan than to USA which is 10000 miles away...

The stamp date in itself does not mean the video is fake as it simply means the date wasn't set in the camcorder. 1-1-2000 is usually the default date in some cameras.

Moreover, regardless of the date your friend seems pretty excited over killing innocent Muslims. Or is that fake to?

That is where the investigating agencies who declared the video as fake and doctored came in.

Grow up child.

No need to feel the siege mentality. We non-Muslims have better work to do than divide the world into muslims, non-muslims and see it in binary -- like you do.

I for one definitely do not like when civilians get killed in Drone strikes.. However, unlike the establishment and most of the Pakistani members here, I do not blame US govt, but Pakistani establishment for those deaths..

:lol:

You can also now blame the rape victim for wearing provocative clothes. Good going. :lol:

Asim, that doesnt work this way.. Pakistan has been continuously using this excuse.. First in Kashmir and now in Afghanistan. Paistan's stand has been... We cant control terrorists in our country and they will continue to attack our neighbors.. Our neighbors do not have the right to kill these terrorists within Pakistan's borders so please keep waiting inside yours and handle them if/when they try to cross over.. Both you and I know that battles dont get won this way.. Now with India, since Pakistan has nuclear deterrent, it was able to play this game and India was forced to play the defensive game in Kashmir (and hence the concentration of Indian security forces there).. But your generals overreached when they tried this with USA in Afghanistan.. The result is the drone strikes and incidents like Salala and Abbotabad, which in my view are only going to go up..

As an Indian who considers Pakistani establishment totally responsible for terrorists attacks in India (irrespective of what Indian or Pakistani govt says), I do enjoy this drubbing Pakistan is getting from USA, while still regretting the loss of innocent life in drone strikes.. But then, as I said before, these are more a result of Pakistan not being able/willing to eradicate these terrorists than USA doing the actual bombing.. In my view, the drone strikes are as much a pressure on the terrorists as they are on Pakistani establishment. Terrorists, because they are getting killed.. Pak establishment, because as per your theory, these attacks are actually increasing extremism in Pakistan which is more harmful to Pakistan than to USA which is 10000 miles away...

A POV based almost entirely on conspiracy theories. :lol: What a shameless hypocrite.

In my books, this goes down as pay-day. I feel like my efforts in a small way contributed towards this realization within the US population, and encourages me to go ahead with renewed zeal and determination. I'm sure its the same with many many more of us doing the same all over.

Big Thanks to the Americans that made this day happen.

This is called peaceful slap :D

Woh kahavat hai na

Hum toh dushmano ko bhi pakeeza saza detay hain
Haath uthatay nahi, nazaron se gira detay hain

In my books, this goes down as pay-day. I feel like my efforts in a small way contributed towards this realization within the US population, and encourages me to go ahead with renewed zeal and determination. I'm sure its the same with many many more of us doing the same all over.

Big Thanks to the Americans that made this day happen.

This is called peaceful slap :D

Woh kahavat hai na

Hum toh dushmano ko bhi pakeeza saza detay hain
Haath uthatay nahi, nazaron se gira detay hain

Remember the "Occupy Wall Street" movement? Open protests are as American as apple pie. It will take a lot more than just these people to bring it up to the level of "payback" that you are wishing and hoping for.

380809-image-1337346579-525-640x480.jpg
Anybody recognize her?

Here's a clue: link

That is where the investigating agencies who declared the video as fake and doctored came in.

Grow up child.

No need to feel the siege mentality. We non-Muslims have better work to do than divide the world into muslims, non-muslims and see it in binary -- like you do.

Like I said anything that doesn't suit your agenda is "fake" .. go on to living in your delusional world and into thinking you hindus love Muslims of India.

Like I said anything that doesn't suit your agenda is "fake" .. go on to living in your delusional world and into thinking you hindus love Muslims of India.
Well i m a Hindu and i love my Muslim friends,stop posting all this bs,the people in ur side of border may believe u but the Muslims in this side of world will never believe u,Kabhi idhar agar aana hua to mujhse milna,tumhe kuch apne Muslim doston se milwaunga phir bolna

Anybody recognize her?

Here's a clue: link
atleast this woman is better then people like you .who are happy see killings of innocent people .she is true american ,brave woman .

Well i m a Hindu and i love my Muslim friends,stop posting all this bs,the people in ur side of border may believe u but the Muslims in this side of world will never believe u,Kabhi idhar agar aana hua to mujhse milna,tumhe kuch apne Muslim doston se milwaunga phir bolna
ma india ana chahta ho .waha punjab ma hamara great grand father ke haweli dakhna chahta ho .but i'm afraid kahe mujha ISI ka agent samjh ka na pakar lo .

Indian muslims love Pakistani muslims more than Indian Hindus

It's a strict belief for muslims to love their muslim brothers regardless of nationality

Better luck next time :rofl:

Yes protest is right, Pakistan's government should be criticized for the drone attacks.
1) They created a noon governed state
2) They created safe heaves for terrorist, creating security risk in area.
3) REFUSED to act of the problems leaving no choice to US.
4) So while drones are used by US, the responsibility of getting to that point, solely lies on Pakistan and only Pakistan.
5) While drones might take some innocent lifes, most of them will be related to terrorist.
6) It is better that some of the relatives of terrorist lose their life than purely innocent people losing life due to terrorist.

You Indians wouldn't let go a chance spitting venom against Pakistan anywhere ... Even Snakes are better then these ...

Remember the "Occupy Wall Street" movement? Open protests are as American as apple pie. It will take a lot more than just these people to bring it up to the level of "payback" that you are wishing and hoping for.

Please don't put words in my mouth, pay-day and payback have totally different meanings and connotations.

Pay-day = Receiving returns on your investment
Payback = Getting retribution

This is not retribution, nor have I sought any from America despite its actions resulting in the loss of life - only defence against American illegal attacks upon Pakistan.

Please don't put words in my mouth, pay-day and payback have totally different meanings and connotations.

Pay-day = Receiving returns on your investment
Payback = Getting retribution

This is not retribution, nor have I sought any from America despite its actions resulting in the loss of life - only defence against American illegal attacks upon Pakistan.

Duly noted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom