What's new

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Demanding beef in the hostel mess and worshipping 'Mahisasur' (a demon) are among the anti-national activities of the students listed by Delhi Police in a report on the controversial event organised in the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) to commemorate the death anniversary of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru.
defaultauthor-img.gif

Abhishek Bhalla
New Delhi, February 17, 2016 | Posted by Shraddha Jandial | UPDATED 11:38 IST
Rajnath Singh's comment that anti-national activities will not be tolerated as he reacted to the incident on JNU campus last week.

Sources in the security establishment felt that Kumar's arrest seems to be a decision taken in a hurried manner. Even the Delhi Police report on the incident suggests that it was DSU members that instigated the crowd. Explaining the sequence of events, the report says that DSU members, under the leadership of Umar Khalid, convener, DSU bought with them equipment to show a documentary on the history of occupation in Kashmir. "Since JNU administration denied screening of the film, DSU activists started to raise slogans and sing songs supporting Afzal Guru and Maqbool Bhat," the report says. Both were Kashmiri militants who were hanged for carrying out terrorists attacks

Even though the Delhi Police report mentions that Kumar was present during this protest, certain intelligence inputs indicate that he was being a mediator to pacify the situation.

"DSU is a front organisation for Maoists and Kumar belongs to AISF, the student wing of the Communist Party of India. Traditionally, a Left political party and Maoists cannot share the same platform," said a MHA official.

The Special Branch of Delhi Police, that has prepared the report, says nine students from DSU and 10 from DSF have been identified as those indulging in anti-national and anti-social activities. The report mentions their names. "Sometimes they discreetly prepare nude and objectionable posters of deities and affix them on walls," the report says.

The report further states that a police officer has been posted in JNU in plain clothes to keep a watch on the situation.

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police : Mail Today, News - India Today

I wish i had a ak 47 ...
I would ve pumped each bullet into these jnu traitors brains. ! Even if court lets him out ..... He ll not be spared.... Hindus r generally peace loving but if incited dey can create a havoc !

I got an insider story

Kaniya of JNUSU is not Anti Indian/He didn't raised Anti Indian slogan .He was cheated by Umar .
I also came to know that it was a debate on Courts sentence on Afzal .
When Abvp raised nahi milage azadi , Opposition raised hum laikar rahangae azadi ( Azadi for debate )
Kanahaya was supporting them for this .
But Umar cheated him and used this moment to raise Anti India slogans .

Again this story was told to me by some one and I am only taking his version on face value .

I have cut 30 minute story in few lines .

Demanding beef in the hostel mess and worshipping 'Mahisasur' (a demon) are among the anti-national activities of the students listed by Delhi Police in a report on the controversial event organised in the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) to commemorate the death anniversary of Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru.
defaultauthor-img.gif

Abhishek Bhalla
New Delhi, February 17, 2016 | Posted by Shraddha Jandial | UPDATED 11:38 IST
Rajnath Singh's comment that anti-national activities will not be tolerated as he reacted to the incident on JNU campus last week.

Sources in the security establishment felt that Kumar's arrest seems to be a decision taken in a hurried manner. Even the Delhi Police report on the incident suggests that it was DSU members that instigated the crowd. Explaining the sequence of events, the report says that DSU members, under the leadership of Umar Khalid, convener, DSU bought with them equipment to show a documentary on the history of occupation in Kashmir. "Since JNU administration denied screening of the film, DSU activists started to raise slogans and sing songs supporting Afzal Guru and Maqbool Bhat," the report says. Both were Kashmiri militants who were hanged for carrying out terrorists attacks

Even though the Delhi Police report mentions that Kumar was present during this protest, certain intelligence inputs indicate that he was being a mediator to pacify the situation.

"DSU is a front organisation for Maoists and Kumar belongs to AISF, the student wing of the Communist Party of India. Traditionally, a Left political party and Maoists cannot share the same platform," said a MHA official.

The Special Branch of Delhi Police, that has prepared the report, says nine students from DSU and 10 from DSF have been identified as those indulging in anti-national and anti-social activities. The report mentions their names. "Sometimes they discreetly prepare nude and objectionable posters of deities and affix them on walls," the report says.

The report further states that a police officer has been posted in JNU in plain clothes to keep a watch on the situation.

'Anti-national' JNU students demanded beef and worshipped demons: Delhi Police : Mail Today, News - India Today

So they're Maoists who worship demons but don't believe in gods? They're 'spiritual materialists' :lol: :lol: :lol:

How come demanding beef is listed first, and worshiping a demon is listed second?

And yet the people of the Indus Valley civilization ate beef.

How come worshiping Demons is bad , Those who want can do it ?

Their names were Aditi, Diti, Danu, Arishta, Surasa, Khasa, Surabhi, Vinata. Tamra, Krodhavasha, Ila, Kadru and Muni. Aditi's sons were the twelve gods known as the adityas. Their names were Vishnu, Shakra. Aryama, Dhata, Vidhata, Tvashta, Pusha, Vivasvana, Savita, MitraVaruna, Amsha and Bhaga.

Diti's sons were the daityas (demons). They were named Hiranyaksha and Hiranyakashipu, and amongst their descendants were several other powerful daityas liked Bali and Banasura. Diti also had a daughter named Simhika who was married to a danava (demon) named Viprachitti. Their offspring's were terrible demons like Vatapi, Namuchi, Ilvala, Maricha and the nivatakavachas.

Demanding beef is an anti national activity?

Breaking the Law is an anti National activity. Beef is banned by Law.

National activities include anything and everything done with the framework of the law.

Any other questions ?

How come demanding beef is listed first, and worshiping a demon is listed second?

Demon worship is not illegal, eating beef is :P

I got an insider story

Kaniya of JNUSU is not Anti Indian/He didn't raised Anti Indian slogan .He was cheated by Umar .
I also came to know that it was a debate on Courts sentence on Afzal .
When Abvp raised nahi milage azadi , Opposition raised hum laikar rahangae azadi ( Azadi for debate )
Kanahaya was supporting them for this .
But Umar cheated him and used this moment to raise Anti India slogans .

Again this story was told to me by some one and I am only taking his version on face value .

I have cut 30 minute story in few lines .
Exactly

Breaking the Law is an anti National activity. Beef is banned by Law.

National activities include anything and everything done with the framework of the law.

Any other questions ?

Demon worship is not illegal, eating beef is :P
if beef is banned then you should ban pork and alcohol too as that is not allowed in islam?

Back
Top Bottom