What's new

Anti Naswaistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cease and desist impudent fool, contribute hunh? Lets see, this is a defense forum, yes? Lets see if you are fit enough to contribute to it in any manner that we Naswaris would consider up to our usual standards- what is the significance of Sumdorong Chu- which iconic leader emerged from it, furthermore elucidate upon the tactics effectively utilized during the op. in proper detail. If you can't get through that then you're not qualified enough to comment upon any Naswari. You have exactly 2 minutes to frame and post your answer.

What the sh!t r u asking man. M just a simple guy interested in international relations and thats why joined PDF not to read poop stories in Naswaristan.

Challo phirr daffa ho... time for spanking in Naswaristan... aa jao! :D

and I am gay also and i love krait :kiss3:

What the sh!t r u asking man. M just a simple guy interested in international relations and thats why joined PDF not to read poop stories in Naswaristan.

AND yet most Naswaris know ten times more about all such affairs than you. You realize that the nation you've just attempted to attack happens to have posting powerhouses like @Armstrong @arp2041 @KRAIT and ME!! :angry: Since this is about us not contributing in a meaningful manner to PDF- lets see you answer that above question- lets see if you can walk the talk. Go for it or we'll flame this thread to oblivion.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is that gangbang idiot lol.

AND yet most Naswaris know ten times more about all such affairs than you. You realize that the nation you've just attempted to attack happens to have posting powerhouses like @Armstrong @arp2041 @KRAIT and ME!! :angry: Since this is about us not contributing in a meaningful manner to PDF- lets see you answer that above question- lets see if you can walk the talk. Go for it or we'll flame this thread to oblivion.

Chill bro lets not get carried away. :whistle: :D

@Sigmund Freud:
Congrats buddy for starting a mutiny first time on PDF.:thinktank:

4885_600.jpg

Now let me arm you with the latest fighter jet,bomb @Hyperion's head with this:D

even i knew it was you, only @arp2041 this kind of stuff, you are unique :lol:

its kind of fun. when ill come with arp2041 account i will be naturaly offline from this account. I may even refuse to accept that I and sigmund freud are same. but dont trust me because i wont remain drunk by then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom