What's new

Anti Naswaistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND yet most Naswaris know ten times more about all such affairs than you. You realize that the nation you've just attempted to attack happens to have posting powerhouses like @Armstrong @arp2041 @KRAIT and ME!! :angry: Since this is about us not contributing in a meaningful manner to PDF- lets see you answer that above question- lets see if you can walk the talk. Go for it or we'll flame this thread to oblivion.

dude i never saw you there. you are just boot licking here. come on no body give flying pig's aS$ whether u r there or not. just deal with it

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger dude i have a high respect for you because of the question you asked. dont let me treat you the way i do to A.Rafay and likes. dude arp loves you

@Hyperion Lord, this new born nation is not a threat yet, am I to proceed regardless with teaching its inhabitants the true meaning of despiar?
@Armstrong @arp2041 @Ayush the fellow just called us good for nothing moochers who contribute nothing to the forum! :angry:

Add to that I & Mullah Omar are drinking buddies back from our days as male performers in a ladies club ! :omghaha:

dude i never saw you there. you are just boot licking here. come on no body give flying pig's aS$ whether u r there or not. just deal with it

Indeed and yet no answer comes forth. So exactly what is it that you're attempting here? What makes you think you'll succeed? Oh no I go on that thread to pay my respects to the Emperor @Hyperion. I think we need to feed this fellow to the goats Hype.

Ok...i join the opposition....
:D

#2 you are awesome

welcome to the opposition

Indeed and yet no answer comes forth. So exactly what is it that you're attempting here? What makes you think you'll succeed? Oh no I go on that thread to pay my respects to the Emperor @Hyperion. I think we need to feed this fellow to the goats Hype.

I am Arp's alter ego as caught by @Hyperion . I am drunk and will refuse whatever i said when sober

anyway my thanks increased from 59 to 64 without a single increase in post count :yahoo::cheers::victory::dance3::victory1:

So why are u anti naswaristan?

i wanted to make a record of 15 post counts and 1000 thanks but All the naswarwadis except for @Talon were very rude to me and didn't thank me enough.

anyway my thanks increased from 59 to 64 without a single increase in post count :yahoo::cheers::victory::dance3::victory1:

i wanted to make a record of 15 post counts and 1000 thanks but All the naswarwadis except for @Talon were very rude to me and didn't thank me enough.

i agree bro :cray: chal mere bhai hum dono deal karoon, par post pay ek dusreko thanks dunga :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom