What's new

Anti-Muslim violence spreads across Jammu

ahhhhh what an easy conspiracy theory by Indians shifting blame on others for own Hindu violence.

here is a reality check for you Indians.

I am aware of your jhola chaap knowledge about Jammu and Kashmir. :girl_wacko:

Buddhist extremist killing Muslims in South Asia yet people still call buddhism the peaceful religion :lol:

They are retaliating to the threat which may come in future.. They carry a play-card saying

"World is not only for Muslim, allow other creature live here."

LETS hold a referendum since Indians claim that ladkah/Jammu are pro-India so lets test your claim :) if they are pro-India they will vote for India why Indians are afraid then?

What about Pakistan occupied Kashmir?

the-world-is-not-only-for-muslims.jpg

I have heard a lots of news of insurgency in above districts like Rajouri, poonch, Doda etc.

Rajouri-Poonch are at LOC terrorist infiltration took mainly from these regions but regions were mostly free of terror attacks. Doda rarely comes in the news.

@dollarman Way to go buddy. This means those thousands of soldiers give life for nothing. And do you think after giving Kashmir, Pakistan will be quite ?

Learn from History, If you want, look at what happened in Israel when they gave up Gaza once. Palestinians said, "Today Gaza, Tomorrow Jerusalem". The problem worsened.

Similar will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
LETS hold a referendum since Indians claim that ladkah/Jammu are pro-India so lets test your claim :) if they are pro-India they will vote for India why Indians are afraid then?

Jammu and Ladakh are not Muslim places, so they belong to India.All anti-India militants and "protests" only happen in Kashmir valley, which is muslim dominated. If they are not protesting or there are no militants, why should we do a referendum? Kashmir valley is all yours though, those Muslims I want nowhere near my India even if they vote for India in referendum. They are terrorists.

Source: Though I am not a native of Jammu, I spent 8 yrs of my life living and working there, and both my best friend and wife belong to that place :)

Kashmir was a princely state like Kalat, difference is Kashmir acceded to India but Kalat was annexed and Baloch revolt suppressed. Do it yourself before preaching before us. :laughcry::laughcry:

@dollarman Way to go buddy. This means those thousands of soldiers give life for nothing. And do you think after giving Kashmir, Pakistan will be quite ?

Learn from History, If you want, look at what happened in Israel when they gave up Gaza once. Palestinians said, "Today Gaza, Tomorrow Jerusalem". Th problem worsened.

Similar will happen.

Not at all sir, I am a patriotic man. And I value our soldiers life.

I just hate those kashmiri muslims, and want them to stay far away from our country. They are spreading their cancer-like behavior to the rest of India. There are only 3 options left with kashmiri muslims:

1) Answer them with an iron fist, something like what pakistanis did with bangladeshis in operation searchlight. Lets be honest, both you and me know India does not have the balls to do this. Too many sickulars sitting in our media houses will start crying human rights the second it starts, much before international media

2) DO the status quo, which is OK i guess

3) keep the pro-india hindus and buddhists (jammu/ladakh), and to hell with those kashmiri muslims (and rest of indian muslims who can move to kashmir after it partitions away from India). This is the choice I like the most. India's muslim problem will finally come to an end. More than 75% of our country's problems will be solved if we can somehow get rid of these parasites.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Pakistan occupied Kashmir?

If anyone dared to talk about independent from Pakistan in P0K, he will be arrested. Freedom Houses gives naam ka Azad Kashmir as "No Azad" rating. :lol::lol:

When Muslims do this they are termed as "protestors". Hindus on the other hand become "extremists" and "goons" :D

Well, if our paid-media can say the same for some cheap easy dollars from you-know-who despite being channels in India, I don't see what else would you expect from a hostile country.

I am surprised that you were expecting words like 'retaliation', 'anger over Eid violence' etc. :D

I just hate those kashmiri muslims, and want them to stay far away from our country. They are spreading their cancer-like behavior to the rest of India. There are only 3 options left with kashmiri muslims:

1) Answer them with an iron fist, something like what pakistanis did with bangladeshis in operation searchlight. Lets be honest, both you and me know India does not have the balls to do this. Too many sickulars sitting in our media houses will start crying human rights the second it starts, much before international media

2) DO the status quo, which is OK i guess

3) keep the pro-india hindus and buddhists (jammu/ladakh), and to hell with those kashmiri muslims (and rest of indian muslims who can move to kashmir after it partitions away from India). This is the choice I like the most. India's muslim problem will finally come to an end. More than 75% of our country's problems will be solved if we can somehow get rid of these parasites.

75% of all our problems comes from Muslims:what:

1) Answer them with an iron fist, something like what pakistanis did with bangladeshis in operation searchlight. Lets be honest, both you and me know India does not have the balls to do this. Too many sickulars sitting in our media houses will start crying human rights the second it starts, much before international media.

You answered your own question.

The bolded part is the problem. Paid media and agents of foreign interests in the country.

There was a very fine dialog in the movie 'Commando' (Vidyut Jamwal's): " jab dushman desh ke andar ho to border par sipahi kya khak kar lega?".

That's the case here.

These lunatics are a core vote bank for divisive secularist and highly corrupt parties who relish on existence of problems so that they can continue their divide and rule politics while blaming the others for the same. One simple example is the disgusting paid-speech made by Prashant Bhushan who showed his treachery in the name of 'secularism' and was beaten up rightly by a bunch of young guys who rightfully pummeled the old traitor.

2) DO the status quo, which is getting us nowhere

With leftist-secularist parties, status quo is a problem and a threat to the integrity of the nation. It cannot be something.

The military is sworn to protect the country and country's interests from threats both external and internal. That's the oath a soldier takes from his first day as a combatant till the last breath he takes.

They are not some politicians' toy things that can be tampered and bullied into. The military will respond forcefully if the politicians try to weaken the country.

I hope they do because that will serve as a warning to those who sell the country for cheap dollars from outside.

3) keep the pro-india hindus and buddhists, and to hell with those kashmiri muslims (and rest of indian muslims who can move to kashmir after it partitions away from India). This is the choice I like the most. India's muslim problem will finally come to an end. More than 75% of our country's problems will be solved if we can somehow get rid of these parasites.

Are you CRAZY!?

Kashmir is the land of our people. ancestrally. Why should we give it away? KPs, Buddhists and Sikhs inhabit the valley long before invaders from outside came and plundered the land.

Will you move out of your house if I raid it and attack your family? Or will you fight and attack me back in revenge?

It is the same way. This country is our motherland. There is a reason why the word 'motherland' exists.

Will you let someone attack your mother's hand or leg?

No right?

There is a beautiful saying in Sanskrit, which is the motto of Nepal:

॥ जननि जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि गरीयसी ॥

कभी मत भूलना ।

I don't know what you think but this was a very cheap and lowly option provided by you considering that so many of our jawans have laid down their lives for this.

My brothers don't stand there at the border or fight the terrorists because of such ungratefulness, buddy.

Sorry. Not an option at all.

We are a country; not a bloody charitable institution to donate our rightful land. As such our rightful territory is being occupied by foreigners against whom our pathetic leftist-secularist politicians didn't act due to gobbling money from powers of those days in Cold War. That too when we had golden chance to take back what was rightfully ours (After Indo-Soviet Strategic Alliance in 1971).

Thanks for posting.

:tup:

Back
Top Bottom