What's new

Anti Maoist Squadron are being trained by Israeli now

This is FOrce 1.i heard this word many times and it was for mumbai ,i think

As has been said this is elite Israeli border guards training first FORCE ONE recruits back in 2009- nothing to do with Maoists.

Correct me if i am wrong... where it says Police trained for Maoists. Training is done to fight terrorism after Mumbai attack. And its not first there are many such training is done under different level.
It has nothing to do with Moist.

Though for anti terror, it would be great to see these guys deployed in the Maoist effected areas.

Correct me if i am wrong... where it says Police trained for Maoists. Training is done to fight terrorism after Mumbai attack. And its not first there are many such training is done under different level.
It has nothing to do with Moist.

Moist means moisture :rofl: and here we are talking about Maoist :rofl:
Thread title is too wrong :rolleyes:

but its funny :rofl:

I think the Israelis are training Force 1 Special Forces? It's pretty awesome your SF's are getting trained by the best in the world, the Israeli Special Forces are feared around the world and are brutal, India and Israeli are marching forward, awesome stuff guys and congrats to both nations.

I think the Israelis are training Force 1 Special Forces? It's pretty awesome your SF's are getting trained by the best in the world, the Israeli Special Forces are feared around the world and are brutal, India and Israeli are marching forward, awesome stuff guys and congrats to both nations.

Force 1 is an elite Police Unit of the Mumbai Police and not a SF.

Secondly,no disrespect to anyone but Delhi Police SWAT are equally if not more lethal than Force 1 and they are trained by Indian NSG...These Force 1 guys didnt even know the basics and Israelis were criticising them for 26/11...had they asked for NSGs help or other elite units like Marcos and Para i would be much more happier.

I am not against training with Israelis..infact i am a supporter of strong Indo-israeli relations but it would have been better had these Force 1 guys done some training in India and then trained under the Israelis.

Why do you think that? Do you think that the NSG would have got them used to the hard training of the Israelis? I know for a fact that the Israeli Special Forces training is brutal and not many get through at all.

Why do you think that? Do you think that the NSG would have got them used to the hard training of the Israelis? I know for a fact that the Israeli Special Forces training is brutal and not many get through at all.

We are no less than anyone.Israelis are good in their own game and we are good in our own.If you think that Israelis are unbeatable then you are wrong..I dont see most SFs beat India in jungle and mountainous warfare.

NSG,PARA,MARCOS are as lethal as anyone..You need to watch some videos mate.

We are no less than anyone.Israelis are good in their own game and we are good in our own.If you think that Israelis are unbeatable then you are wrong..I dont see most SFs beat India in jungle and mountainous warfare.

NSG,PARA,MARCOS are as lethal as anyone..You need to watch some videos mate.

Yeah but judging by the Mumbai performance and their equipment, its highly questionable. The vid's do nothing to change my opinion mate. No offence. If you took a careful look, the vid shows the training is specifically geared towards urban warfare which is a key weakness we have. The question that arises in my mind, is that the US identified Urban warfare as a priority since the days of Somalia, yet India never took any proactive measures to incorporate training to keep up with the changing warfare scenarios. This bothers me as we don;t have the right caliber of ppl running the show. Our security forces is not keeping up with the change. It seems there is a gap with adapting and evolving our forces. I;m not sure where the fault lies but blaming the politics is a moot point as generals should go the VK Singh route to highlight issues that need to brought to the limelight.

This has nothing to do with anti Maoist training. The Israelis are training Force One which is an elite commando force, specializing in counter terrorism to guard the Mumbai metropolitan area.

Force One is on the lines of the National Security Guards (NSG) and was formed under Maharashtra State Police, as a response to the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.

For your info, the commandos of Force One, are trained at Maharashtra Intelligence Academy, the College of Military Engineering, Pune, and DRDO, in the use of sophisticated arms and explosives. While the NSG has a regional hub in Mumbai, Force One is expected to be part of the initial response to a terror strike in Mumbai.

Force One takes 15 minutes to get ready and respond to a terror strike. Fast eh? :woot:

Force 1 is an elite Police Unit of the Mumbai Police and not a SF.

Secondly,no disrespect to anyone but Delhi Police SWAT are equally if not more lethal than Force 1 and they are trained by Indian NSG...These Force 1 guys didnt even know the basics and Israelis were criticising them for 26/11...had they asked for NSGs help or other elite units like Marcos and Para i would be much more happier.

I am not against training with Israelis..infact i am a supporter of strong Indo-israeli relations but it would have been better had these Force 1 guys done some training in India and then trained under the Israelis.

How could Israel criticise them for 26/11, when they (force one) didn't exist at that time? The israelis were criticising the NSG.

Back
Top Bottom