What's new

Anti Maoist Squadron are being trained by Israeli now

Met I don't think think this is case. the NSG has been put in hubs in strategic locations throughout the city regardless of local special police units. The NSG contingent based in Mumbai is not there to guard Mumbai solely but most of Western India in he same way all the NSG hubs now cover a specific region not one particular city hence they ave all been provided dedicated spec op C-130s. If anything were to happen I'd hope that all responders regardless of which government they report to would flock to the seen as fast as possible and tackle the situation. The decision to deploy the NSG in Mumbai and raise F1 were made independently of one another and both decisions were in response to 26/11. The response to such an attack should not be down to a single entity or power body but should be a joint effort. Every city in India should raise such special units regardless of central government deployments in the area.

F1 is there to obviously tackle any situation but NSG is present to take over if F1 guys ask for help or if the situations become too big for them.Every Police Deptt in India has a unit like F1 its just that Mumbai police has made them popular plus they have gone for Foreign trainers and spent a lot of money.

NSG is the primary force for fighting terrorists in Urban Areas..F1 is to fight gangs or to do small scale encounters against 1 or 2 terrorists,raids or to handle low level hostage situations..Let me ask you guys a question here...Suppose an airliner is hijacked in the Mumbai airport...Tell me who will be given the go ahead..NSG or F1?

F1 is there to obviously tackle any situation but NSG is present to take over if F1 guys ask for help or if the situations become too big for them.Every Police Deptt in India has a unit like F1 its just that Mumbai police has made them popular plus they have gone for Foreign trainers and spent a lot of money.

NSG is the primary force for fighting terrorists in Urban Areas..F1 is to fight gangs or to do small scale encounters against 1 or 2 terrorists,raids or to handle low level hostage situations..Let me ask you guys a question here...Suppose an airliner is hijacked in the Mumbai airport...Tell me who will be given the go ahead..NSG or F1?

Well it depends on the situation. If immediate action is needed and NSG are en route but not in attendance but F1 is there then obviously F1 will go for it. But if the situation drugs out NSG will take full charge and be on point for an assault, they are the countries primar, nodal CT unit and any state raising any special unit will not change this.

Well it depends on the situation. If immediate action is needed and NSG are en route but not in attendance but F1 is there then obviously F1 will go for it. But if the situation drugs out NSG will take full charge and be on point for an assault, they are the countries primar, nodal CT unit and any state raising any special unit will not change this.

Thats what i am trying to say...Its foolish to compare Force 1 to NSG no matter who they train under.NSG is the primary fighting force against these threats..everything else will become seconday if NSG is called in...There is no focking way a Mumbai Police Force 1 Commando is gonna give order to NSG teams...I hope you all know that Army guys never take orders from Police...Infact the F1 is gonna take orders from NSG guys...and some people here need to realise who the boss is.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom