What's new

Anti-Koondakulum stir 'sponsored' from outside, alleges Russia

The question is are these followed or are you people ok with these being on paper alone.

Give the Govt a chance to follow tat. Simply saying "procedures are not followed" without giving the chance to actually do them wont work.

and you are no different, because you say everything as a christian work for the devil.

No bishops and cardinals fooling innocent people for money in the name of christianity are devil.

no, if the Government has the proof, they should be transparent about revealing the truth to the people so that the people will stop listening to the church or whom ever you are acusing of sabotaging the growth of INDIA.

ஆமாங்க ...நம்ம ஆளுக இருக்கிற நிலமைல , மூட நம்பிக்கைகளும் , குருட்டு நம்பிக்கைகளும் நிரம்பி இருக்கிற இந்த காலத்துல , சாமியார் என்ன சொன்னாலும் என் னு கேள்வி கேக்காம தலை ஆட்டுற இந்த ஜனங்க , சொன்ன உடனே நம்பிட போராங்க ...நல்லா காமடி பண்றீங்க சார்.

But do you know who is sabotaging the growth of INDIA, its people like Karthik Chidambaram, Vadra, Rahul VincI, Sonia, and our PM MMS who is a wel know US CIA agent and a Chamcha to the presidancy of USA

So how is that related to the project ? Would you be ok if NDA did this ?

And dont take me for a congress sympathizer, because you damn well know I aint one.

I understand clean energy and the costs associated with it. But if INdia stepped on the global scene and said, HEY WORLD LETS WORK TOGETHER, maybe it would be different. Maybe? China is making sure to incorporate 40% green energy into supplying its energy needs.

As expected.

Do you know that china treats hydro-electric power as clean energy ?

And that their Three Gorges project has literally destroyed the ecosystem in millions of sq.kms ?

Anyway I asked for feasibility studies w.r.t India. Not china.

I see people using the clean energy very casually.

Can you elaborate on that ?

I mean the feasibility studies, the economic viability, the presence of natural resources for that etc.

And sorry people cant wait in darkness for 15 hours till the Govt brings back the black money. You and I sitting in UK and US respectively can afford that, but not people in Tamil Nadu.

You know what the place I live in has a Sun rays touching the surface at 15 degree angle which is nearly tngential to the planet in UK, yet every mordern house hold build by the city council has a solar shield to generate electricity on roof tops, don't say that it can not be done. it can be done in INDIA too, all we need to do is stop giving bribe, stop accepting bribe not only at the grass root level but also at the top level and one such example is right in TN.
U. Sagayam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You think that the Government treats the ill and the poor and provides the poor with economic security, they have to fight in the street to sell tender **** and swee shoes to make a living or the worst have to work in the nuclear plant with out proper protection aprons, please do not talk for the poor, you certainly do not know the plight of them.
you forgot your ansytry the day you started growing it seems, I do not want to accuse you of this. but my friend you leave me no choice.
you are not ready to hear the voice of the people and in INDIA, people are the power not the government, the government is not for some TOM, DICK and HARRY, its for the people and when I say people, you certainly can not sacrifice a village for the growth of the state.

No you have not ansswered by question:

I asked.

1) Okay one child was killed. but hw did the anchor come to conclusion that it was because of radiation ?

was there any scientific study that was conducted or did the hospital's oncology dept told them that it was due to radiation ? No, the anchor says so because the mother 'believes' it is the cause. How can I believe that ? What is the qualification of the mother ?

2) Asssuming the child was killed due to radiation from father, why are the other two children healthy ? Why nothing happened to them ? Why did the father himself was not affected ?

3) There are a thousand reasons for cancer and radiation is just one among them. Just because a child got cancer in Kalpakkam does not mean it was automatically due to radiation.

With respect all you are doing in attacking me using emotions and rhetorics with no scientific backing.

And I have not forgot my ancestry or my culture. Please keep that accusation with yourself. Im just being practical.

Give the Govt a chance to follow tat. Simply saying "procedures are not followed" without giving the chance to actually do them wont work.

No bishops and cardinals fooling innocent people for money in the name of christianity are devil.

ஆமாங்க ...நம்ம ஆளுக இருக்கிற நிலமைல , மூட நம்பிக்கைகளும் , குருட்டு நம்பிக்கைகளும் நிரம்பி இருக்கிற இந்த காலத்துல , சாமியார் என்ன சொன்னாலும் என் னு கேள்வி கேக்காம தலை ஆட்டுற இந்த ஜனங்க , சொன்ன உடனே நம்பிட போராங்க ...நல்லா காமடி பண்றீங்க சார்.

And dont take me for a congress sympathizer, because you damn well know I aint one.

As expected.

And that their Three Gorges project has literally destroyed the ecosystem in millions of sq.kms ?

As expected changing parameters to defend your position. You don;t seem to answer and points. And when you do I point out the flaws in your arguement. You point out 3 Gorges, as expected. What about successful dam projects around the world including India. When I stated green energy, I was looking at newer tech with unlimited fuel sources. This is where we need to put our funding, research and collaborate with Europe and Japan. \\

All religions have crooks. Look at it from a different perspective. The priest and bishops might have given some money to hep these ppl survive and eat. If they were protesting, that means they were not able to work. So what is wrong with that? You automatically assume there is a nefarious ulterior motive behind this. Be sensible.

You know what the place I live in has a Sun rays touching the surface at 15 degree angle which is nearly tngential to the planet in UK, yet every mordern house hold build by the city council has a solar shield to generate electricity on roof tops, don't say that it can not be done. it can be done in INDIA too, all we need to do is stop giving bribe, stop accepting bribe not only at the grass root level but also at the top level and one such example is right in TN.

Saar Britain is not India. understand that first.

They are a first world developed country while we are a third world developing country. They can afford to indulge in all these kind of things. They dont have 3.3 million sq.kms to worry about and 1.3 billion people.

When they were developing they were also using all kinds of environmentally polluting things to achieve industrialization. We are in that phase now. The phase the Brits were 200 years before.

Let me be clear, the much touted "clean energy" is not economically or practically viable for large developing countries like India which are in the indusstrialization phase and we cant cover our energy requirements with fossil fuels alone. There is simple no alternative to nuclear energy. Period.

Wow. Great link! How do I get in touch with this man? I want to commend and donate to him. Please find a way to contact him.

As expected.

67 YEARS WE have given chance what more chance do you want, the word scam was not known until 15 years back, to day you take any news paper, there is no day with out the word scam in it.
you think that the fake saints are the only ones who are making fool out of people, no there are bigger fish in the name of politicians that we are fooled for ages and we certainly vote of them again and again,
do you guys know that there is a provision called as the 49-o in the Election commision of INDIA, and if the number of 49-o if is eaual to or more that 25 % all parties in that constitution can be banned for 2 sucessive term and all the contestents barred for life in that costituency? we do not know that and certainly the Government does not want that to be included in the curiculam of schools, its not the people who want to be fools, its the politicians who want us to be fools. but no more, the next generation will find out the truth one way or the other

Wow. Great link! How do I get in touch with this man? I want to commend and donate to him. Please find a way to contact him.
I don't know if he takes donation, because he does have a clean hand and any deposit to his account will result in loss of his credibility as a clean and honest officer.

Saar Britain is not India. understand that first.

They are a first world developed country while we are a third world developing country. They can afford to indulge in all these kind of things. They dont have 3.3 million sq.kms to worry about and 1.3 billion people.

When they were developing they were also using all kinds of environmentally polluting things to achieve industrialization. We are in that phase now. The phase the Brits were 200 years before.

Let me be clear, the much touted "clean energy" is not economically or practically viable for large developing countries like India which are in the indusstrialization phase and we cant cover our energy requirements with fossil fuels alone. There is simple no alternative to nuclear energy. Period.

Hey stop making excuses. The pollution now is nowhere near comparable to 200 yrs ago. even 100 yrs ago. We have chemicals today that can cause massive damage and we have no solutions to it. But we have a solution to other issues now. Stop corruption now, and we would be able to afford more. Get our money back from foreign banks now. How many yrs have passed since it has come to pubic? Oh and thank WIKILEAKS for making public.

Address the safety concerns first and foremost, then develop nuclear energy with green energy.

As expected changing parameters to defend your position. You don;t seem to answer and points. And when you do I point out the flaws in your arguement. You point out 3 Gorges, as expected. What about successful dam projects around the world including India. When I stated green energy, I was looking at newer tech with unlimited fuel sources. This is where we need to put our funding, research and collaborate with Europe and Japan.

you do understand that hydro-electric projects require rivers and a favorable geography right ?

Dont be daft, the clean energy is for the future. Sure we need to research on that and invest in studdying that. But what about the present ? Surely the 'clean energy' is not availabble today or anytime in the future. Maybe two or three decades into the future, but not for the present. Till that people cant live in darkness.

All religions have crooks. Look at it from a different perspective. The priest and bishops might have given some money to hep these ppl survive and eat. If they were protesting, that means they were not able to work. So what is wrong with that? You automatically assume there is a nefarious ulterior motive behind this. Be sensible.

No genius. The only religious crooks that are involved in this fiasco are the church. Using this "all religions have crooks" is so lame. its like Osama Bin Laden using "all religions have crooks" after crashing into WTC to justify that.

What is wrong with that ? Let me tell you what is wrong with that - misleading gullible fisherfolk in the name of religion, getting funds from abroad and using that to sabotage growth of the state and country, telling lies and wasting crores of tax payer money and waging economic terror against the nation and people. That is the wrong.

Hey stop making excuses. The pollution now is nowhere near comparable to 200 yrs ago. even 100 yrs ago. We have chemicals today that can cause massive damage and we have no solutions to it. But we have a solution to other issues now. Stop corruption now, and we would be able to afford more. Get our money back from foreign banks now. How many yrs have passed since it has come to pubic? Oh and thank WIKILEAKS for making public.

Stop going offtopiw with mere rhetorics.

I'm not giving you excuses genius. I'm telling you the impracticability of the solutions you people are suggesting.

67 YEARS WE have given chance what more chance do you want, the word scam was not known until 15 years back, to day you take any news paper, there is no day with out the word scam in it.
you think that the fake saints are the only ones who are making fool out of people, no there are bigger fish in the name of politicians that we are fooled for ages and we certainly vote of them again and again,
do you guys know that there is a provision called as the 49-o in the Election commision of INDIA, and if the number of 49-o if is eaual to or more that 25 % all parties in that constitution can be banned for 2 sucessive term and all the contestents barred for life in that costituency? we do not know that and certainly the Government does not want that to be included in the curiculam of schools, its not the people who want to be fools, its the politicians who want us to be fools. but no more, the next generation will find out the truth one way or the other

Same rote. Scams this, scam that.

How does that address one single point I raised ?

This is the problem with you KNPP opposers.

You start about the safety of the plant but when questioned about the dubious sources you people give to justify your slant, immediately go on a tangent about how scams are happening, how votes are misused, how EVMs are tampered and such. How does that even justify your argument that the reactors are faulty or are unsafe ?

I don't know if he takes donation, because he does have a clean hand and any deposit to his account will result in loss of his credibility as a clean and honest officer.

Great info. We need to educate the masses. Our govt is minting on ppl's suffering.

Wait are you two people AAP supporters, if yes I will excuse myself from this debate.

You start about the safety of the plant but when questioned about the dubious sources you people give to justify your slant, immediately go on a tangent about how scams are happening, how votes are misused, how EVMs are tampered and such. How does that even justify your argument that the reactors are faulty or are unsafe ?
Dude, you don't see the link, where as we do.
The question is will the Russians of French or any one who is building a N plant in INDIA be liable for a mishap in the reactor, will the compensate to the affected, will they pay the Government of INDIA(people of INDIA) in case of a disaster.
if not they can take their n plant and shove it up their arse

Wait are you two people AAP supporters, if yes I will excuse myself from this debate.

I am no supporter of any political party that is doing wrong to its people to fill their pockets.

you do understand that hydro-electric projects require rivers and a favorable geography right ?

Dont be daft, the clean energy is for the future. Sure we need to research on that and invest in studdying that. But what about the present ? Surely the 'clean energy' is not availabble today or anytime in the future. Maybe two or three decades into the future, but not for the present. Till that people cant live in darkness.

No genius. The only religious crooks that are involved in this fiasco are the church. Using this "all religions have crooks" is so lame. its like Osama Bin Laden using "all religions have crooks" after crashing into WTC to justify that.

What is wrong with that ? Let me tell you what is wrong with that - misleading gullible fisherfolk in the name of religion, getting funds from abroad and using that to sabotage growth of the state and country, telling lies and wasting crores of tax payer money and waging economic terror against the nation and people. That is the wrong.

Stop going offtopiw with mere rhetorics.

I'm not giving you excuses genius. I'm telling you the impracticability of the solutions you people are suggesting.

Same rote. Scams this, scam that.

How does that address one single point I raised ?

This is the problem with you KNPP opposers.

What is your point on dams? You made one case of a bad dam in CHina, pointed out many successful ones. Maybe you should look at Mullaperiyar dam and understand dams don;t last a 1000 yrs.

Clean energy is available bit it requires the govt to back it up. Can it solve all of our present problems Not yet, but in time it will. Let the public use green energy for their needs. Let industry use nuclear energy and to solve the issue quikcly and then strive to focus on a clean, safe energy source.

Like I said before why do you make this a religous issue? Do you know how stupid you sound? Would you like me to rip apart Hinduism and how it misleads ppl? Untoucables, caste system, temple prostitutes, etc. Trust me, religion has nothing to do with this genius.

Oh wait so now you are so concerned about taxpayer money. Don;t be stupid, most money wasted in corruption. If you are so concerned about wasting taxpayer money, then ask yourself why our money is in foreign banks genius?

You haven;t shown anything is impractiable. I suggest you to look up the old thread on this subject, it provides many answers to your questions.

Dude, you don't see the link, where as we do.
The question is will the Russians of French or any one who is building a N plant in INDIA be liable for a mishap in the reactor, will the compensate to the affected, will they pay the Government of INDIA(people of INDIA) in case of a disaster.
if not they can take their n plant and shove it up their arse

See now from safety you have gone to liability.

Do you think I dont know what the demands of the protestors are ?

They are not to improve the safety standards of the plant

They are not to teach them contingency plans

They are not to debate about liability

It is one and only about shutting down the plant and even the bastard Udayakumar has said so. That they dont care and wont debate about any govt initiative to help allay the fears of the local population about the plant. His one and only demand is to shut down the plant.

Sorry that is not happening.

p.s. I dont see the link because I am not misled by the likes of Puthiya thalaimurai to decide that nuclear energy is evil. There is no alternative to nuclear energy. Sure the govt should help allay the fears of the people who are currently being fooled by the vested interests, but that is as much as should be done.

See now from safety you have gone to liability.

Do you think I dont know what the demands of the protestors are ?

They are not to improve the safety standards of the plant

They are not to teach them contingency plans

They are not to debate about liability

It is one and only about shutting down the plant and even the bastard Udayakumar has said so. That they dont care and wont debate about any govt initiative to help allay the fears of the local population about the plant. His one and only demand is to shut down the plant.

Sorry that is not happening.

p.s. I dont see the link because I am not misled by the likes of Puthiya thalaimurai to decide that nuclear energy is evil. There is no alternative to nuclear energy. Sure the govt should help allay the fears of the people who are currently being fooled by the vested interests, but that is as much as should be done.

Are you a Developer? because you sound like one.
when the tester comes up with issue one by one, you hate to accept issues and say you testers are bad.
that is how it sounds when you make the above comment, when you know that all are issues of N plant. You want to have your blind side open, you can but be sure that its not going to cost you and your next generation a heavy toll

Back
Top Bottom