What's new

Anti-Koondakulum stir 'sponsored' from outside, alleges Russia

People who do not know Tamil please accept my apologies.

Enga, anda kulandaikku putru noi vandhuruchu..sari..aanda adhu avanga appa moolama thaan vandhuchu yaaru sonna ?

Etavadhu reseacrh pannunagala anda kulanda mela..illa avanaga appa meal thaan pannunagala ? Anda kulandayoda amma sollradha vechukittu udane mudivu panna mudiyathu.

Anda amma nelama paavam thaan..aana avangalukku nuclear energy itha pathi enna theriyum ? avanga padippu enna ? Sari antha appa moolamathan vanduchuna matha rendu kkulanathaigalum en arokyima irukaanga ? Sari antha pappakku vandadhu enna putru noi ? Athu blood cancer ah cooda irukkalam, lung cancer ah irukkalam. En solrena cancer caradhukku ethanayo kaaranam irukku..udane antha cancer kalpakkam moolama thaan vanduchunu solradha othukka mudiyathu.

Inda maari muttalthanamana nigalchigalala thaan saadrana makkal kulambi poirukkaanga..ithu just anda paapa voda , anda kudumbathoda thukkatha invanugalukku sadagama ue panraaga....namma orru mega serial paathu kanner udara makkal udane ithana sentimenta oru program ah paatha udane oppose panna todangeeruvanga...

ide maari thaan kumudham , junio vikadam maari maganize la over sentimenta ovvuru vaaramum pottu irundaanga..enga amma kooda odane itha nambittanga..appuram naandaan puriya vechen..

Thayavu seithu inda maari solikkum kudumikkum mudichu podra maari nigalchi gala paathu emanduratheenga..

Last edited by a moderator:
NOBODY HAS TALKED ABOUT CONTINGENCY PLANS. I asked you to address my post, you stil haven;t. There is something wrong with you. YOu don;t deny kickkbacks took place in this venture yet you use the analogy with Bofors. WTF? Dude, listen to yourself. There is no room for corruption in India. It folks like you who allow this **** to continue. Take a stand and fight it. Convince ppl this is not the NORM! Oh and while bofors did help, missiles and bombs from Israel is what ultimately led ot our victory.

Listen to yourself.
Voting is not possible because already 15000 crores have been spent and where were these dumbos when the plant was in construction for 20 years ?

Asho pointed out before doing so, there should have been a mandate and vote in place. It didn;t happen, only on paper. So these ppl didn;t have a chance on the f-king issue.

Russians and Safety....LOL...thanks for the bloody laugh
I have no problem where the solution for our energy needs is, but the solution to our problem is not nuclear, That I am sure off. I am in the UK working for British Airways and one of BA manager who is a Brit thinks that its wise to dump the nuclear waste in INDIA because we have land mass, I litrally wanted to slap him. But the issue for me is I am not concerned about these Brits Its my brothers and sisters who are hungry for power in INDIA are the ones whom I am concerned about, because when they voice for Nuclear energy they are certainly dooming the next generation of INDIA from a nuclear waste free world.
The half life of nuclear wastes run in 1000's of years, where ever you dump it its still a polution to this plant and I dont think we have an alternate planet where we can migrate when we make this planet in hospitable to the next generation.

One account says that the annual nuclear waste produced in US from its 100 nuclear facility is equal to the area of the size of a foot ball field at 1 foot height, certainly these waste is going nowhere, it remains in this planet an mutates the next generation with disabilities

Enga, anda kulandaikku putru noi vandhuruchu..sari..aanda adhu avanga appa moolama thaan vandhuchu yaaru sonna ?

Etavadhu reseacrh pannunagala anda kulanda mela..illa avanaga appa meal thaan pannunagala ? Anda kulandayoda amma sollradha vechukittu udane mudivu panna mudiyathu.

Anda amma nelama paavam thaan..aana avangalukku nuclear energy itha pathi enna theriyum ? avanga padippu enna ? Sari antha appa moolamathan vanduchuna matha rendu kkulanathaigalum en arokyima irukaanga ? Sari antha pappakku vandadhu enna putru noi ? Athu blood cancer ah cooda irukkalam, lung cancer ah irukkalam. En solrena cancer caradhukku ethanayo kaaranam irukku..udane antha cancer kalpakkam moolama thaan vanduchunu solradha othukka mudiyathu.

Inda maari muttalthanamana nigalchigalala thaan saadrana makkal kulambi poirukkaanga..ithu just anda paapa voda , anda kudumbathoda thukkatha invanugalukku sadagama ue panraaga....namma orru mega serial paathu kanner udara makkal udane ithana sentimenta oru program ah paatha udane oppose panna todangeeruvanga...

ide maari thaan kumudham , junio vikadam maari maganize la over sentimenta ovvuru vaaramum pottu irundaanga..enga amma kooda odane itha nambittanga..appuram naandaan puriya vechen..

Thayavu seithu inda maari solikkum kudumikkum mudichu podra maari nigalchi gala paathu emanduratheenga..

Please type in Tamil, you can use this link http://www.google.com/intl/ta/inputtools/cloud/try/
I am not able to understand your tanglish.

Puthiathalaimurai is one of the nutral channels that highlight the plight of the people and its good a jornalism. I don't know what else will make you understand the plight of people below you.
You know what you might be a kudiyanavan, but you certainly do not have an iota of interest towards safegaurding the natural resources given to the people by this planet

You are repeating the same thing again and again.

I've already said that those procedures will be started once the plant goes operational. right now only the fuel is being loaded and all the safety measures that are needed to be in this phase are in place.

Plus I agree, that once the plant goes critical such measures should be in place to face any contingency.

No, the word church does not mean Vatican alone. There are plenty of churches in US also. LIke the Baptists, Pentecostals etc. The church itself is a front for those governments to spread their political and economic agenda.

And what pros and cons they are telling ? Are they telling scientific truths about fission and fusion ? No they are misleading people and playing on the emotions and fears of these naive fisherfolk by showing pictures of Chernobyl, Fukushima etc and saying this is what will happen to them too if the KNPP goes critical. What they don't tell is Chernobyl and Fukushima were World war era nuclear technology that are no longer being used and that the VVER-1000 reactors are 3 plus gen reactors with advanced inbuilt safety features. They tell them that nuclear energy is against xtianity and the naive people buy into that.

If you would have read the Kumudham ,Ananda Vikatan, Junior vikatan and Nakeeran reports at the height of the protests on this where self-styled protestors were writing on the ills of nuclear energy you would have hit your head against the wall looking at the lies, half-truths and inaccurate reports they were using to peddle their agenda.

Thats true mate. You have little clue about the motives of these protests. And Roy is a certified nutcase who calls Maoists as Gandhians with guns and secession of Kashmir from India. She will protest against anything India.

Whatever. The point is the leaders who are doing these protests are not doing it for any greater good. But for filling up their bak balance and peddle the agenda of their masters sitting abroad.

Dude, contingency plans are brought up and put in place before construction begins. Thats the norm. Saying it will be there after construction is complete BS and you know it. We know how INdia runs and it ain;t sweet. They don;t even have a paper on it. There is no contingency plan for the other plants you mentioned before. Why will this be different? DO you see how ridiculous you sound? Contingency plans regarding the points like Potassium Iodide tablets are so bloody basic that they should be incorporated wherever any Nuclear plants are located in INDIA.

I see how you connected govts with the Churches tht are leading the protests. But by that association, you could say Miss Roy is also a CIA spy I guess. You seem to think she protests anything Indian. But what you fail to realize is that probably there is something very wrong with our government. Why is it so hard for you to accept that gov;t has failed in numerous instances. The Maoists via the Naxalites started because of the govt corruption and injustice? I agree with Roy;s point on Kashmiri's gaining freedom but witha twist. Since, Pakistan and CHina has 1/3 each, let those who want freedom obtain a visa and f-k off.

As for bank balance....I suggest you take a peak on the ministers who engage corruption worth crores. I suggest you time and ask what the hell the govt is doing about the money in foreign banks. Why the f-k are they so bloody quiet about that? When was the last time you heard any progress on that issue? Think about that long and hard. You are complainging of how much in these bank accounts supposedly? There is not proof. But we have ample proof of money in foreign banks buddy

NOBODY HAS TALKED ABOUT CONTINGENCY PLANS.

No they have talked in detail with the leaders. The leaders have failed to tell you that. I know my info from the ground dude.

There is something wrong with you.

Just because I busting your agenda here does not mean there is anything wrong with me. Teh fact of the matter is there is no scientific backing for these protests and they are funded by external agencies and their minions are doing their dirty work here.

YOu don;t deny kickbacks took place in this venture yet you use the analogy with Bofors. WTF? Dude, listen to yourself. There is no room for corruption in India. It folks like you who allow this **** to continue. Take a stand and fight it.

Oh please..fight for what ? From where ? Sitting in 16 hour power cuts because idiots wont let the project to continue for their vested interests? No thanks. And prove there were kickbacks involved.

Convince ppl this is not the NORM! Oh and while bofors did help, missiles and bombs from Israel is what ultimately led ot our victory.

GO read about Kargil before making a fool out of yourself. No one denied bombs from Israel helped. But ask any military men who took part in Kargil and ask him the single most defining equipment in that time, they will answer unanimously - Bofors. Anyway that is offtopic.

Listen to yourself.
Asho pointed out before doing so, there should have been a mandate and vote in place. It didn;t happen, only on paper. So these ppl didn;t have a chance on the f-king issue.

No listen to yourself. Constitutionally they are not required to do anything like this.

And if the mandates was not allowed, why didnt the people protests then itself ? Surely it must be easy to protest against something that is not even built than after it is built after 20 years.. Look at Jaitapur..they had their concerns, they protested and now it on hold pending further clearance. What were the so-knowledgeable people of Kudankualm doing ?

I have no problem where the solution for our energy needs is, but the solution to our problem is not nuclear, That I am sure off. I am in the UK working for British Airways and one of BA manager who is a Brit thinks that its wise to dump the nuclear waste in INDIA because we have land mass, I litrally wanted to slap him. But the issue for me is I am not concerned about these Brits Its my brothers and sisters who are hungry for power in INDIA are the ones whom I am concerned about, because when they voice for Nuclear energy they are certainly dooming the next generation of INDIA from a nuclear waste free world.
The half life of nuclear wastes run in 1000's of years, where ever you dump it its still a polution to this plant and I dont think we have an alternate planet where we can migrate when we make this planet in hospitable to the next generation.

One account says that the annual nuclear waste produced in US from its 100 nuclear facility is equal to the area of the size of a foot ball field at 1 foot height, certainly these waste is going nowhere, it remains in this planet an mutates the next generation with disabilities

Please type in Tamil, you can use this link ????????? ???????? ????????? ??????? ?????????????? ? ???????? ? Google ????????? ????????
I am not able to understand your tanglish

I agree. The ppl pushing for nuclear energy don;t have the facts. I don;t blame them all coz they don;t have all the facts. That story about the British fellow stating to dump nuclear waste in India makes my blood boil. Its mind boggling how they think nuclear energy is the answer to our problems when they dont even have the facts themselves.

Dude, contingency plans are brought up and put in place before construction begins. Thats the norm. Saying it will be there after construction is complete BS and you know it. We know how INdia runs and it ain;t sweet. They don;t even have a paper on it. There is no contingency plan for the other plants you mentioned before. Why will this be different? DO you see how ridiculous you sound? Contingency plans regarding the points like Potassium Iodide tablets are so bloody basic that they should be incorporated wherever any Nuclear plants are located in INDIA.

No the safety measures being taken are in details and I have already posted the links here. Read through it.

I see how you connected govts with the Churches tht are leading the protests. But by that association, you could say Miss Roy is also a CIA spy I guess. You seem to think she protests anything Indian. But what you fail to realize is that probably there is something very wrong with our government. Why is it so hard for you to accept that gov;t has failed in numerous instances. The Maoists via the Naxalites started because of the govt corruption and injustice? I agree with Roy;s point on Kashmiri's gaining freedom but witha twist. Since, Pakistan and CHina has 1/3 each, let those who want freedom obtain a visa and f-k off.

Roy is a radical loony leftist who think everything going on in India is a brahmin-hindu-cia-imperialist conspiracy and opposes it. She is a one-book wonder publicity ***** who will do anything to get attention.

As for bank balance....I suggest you take a peak on the ministers who engage corruption worth crores. I suggest you time and ask what the hell the govt is doing about the money in foreign banks. Why the f-k are they so bloody quiet about that? When was the last time you heard any progress on that issue? Think about that long and hard. You are complainging of how much in these bank accounts supposedly? There is not proof. But we have ample proof of money in foreign banks buddy

So just because the politicians are getting money it is ok for church leaders and others to launder money on their own and sabotage projects into which already more than $2.5 billion have been spent ? Wah, amazing logic.

The 20000 crore spent in Kudamkulam is nothing compared to the INDIAN money in Swiz and Lichtenstein banks.
If the Government of INDIA is so interested in doing some thing good to INDIA and its people, they should be bringing the money from these banks back to INDIA and start investing in clean energy.

I am happy to see a similar thinking mind like mine in this forum,

No the safety measures being taken are in details and I have already posted the links here. Read through it.
The question is are these followed or are you people ok with these being on paper alone.

Roy is a radical loony leftist who think everything going on in India is a brahmin-hindu-cia-imperialist conspiracy and opposes it. She is a one-book wonder publicity ***** who will do anything to get attention.
and you are no different, because you say everything as a christian work for the devil.
So just because the politicians are getting money it is ok for church leaders and others to launder money on their own and sabotage projects into which already more than $2.5 billion have been spent ? Wah, amazing logic.
no, if the Government has the proof, they should be transparent about revealing the truth to the people so that the people will stop listening to the church or whom ever you are acusing of sabotaging the growth of INDIA.
But do you know who is sabotaging the growth of INDIA, its people like Karthik Chidambaram, Vadra, Rahul VincI, Sonia, and our PM MMS who is a wel know US CIA agent and a Chamcha to the presidancy of USA

No they have talked in detail with the leaders. The leaders have failed to tell you that. I know my info from the ground dude.

Just because I busting your agenda here does not mean there is anything wrong with me. Teh fact of the matter is there is no scientific backing for these protests and they are funded by external agencies and their minions are doing their dirty work here.

Oh please..fight for what ? From where ? Sitting in 16 hour power cuts because idiots wont let the project to continue for their vested interests? No thanks. And prove there were kickbacks involved.

GO read about Kargil before making a fool out of yourself. No one denied bombs from Israel helped. But ask any military men who took part in Kargil and ask him the single most defining equipment in that time, they will answer unanimously - Bofors. Anyway that is offtopic.

No listen to yourself. Constitutionally they are not required to do anything like this.

And if the mandates was not allowed, why didnt the people protests then itself ? Surely it must be easy to protest against something that is not even built than after it is built after 20 years.. Look at Jaitapur..they had their concerns, they protested and now it on hold pending further clearance. What were the so-knowledgeable people of Kudankualm doing ?

BS. You dont have to hide cntingency plans. Make it public. We don;t even have an ample stock of KI tablets. When was the last time, emergency drills were practiced. The public is not informed. SO I just exposed that thought you be on the ground, you completely lack the facts buddy.

Relax you haven;t busted any agenda. Let;s make that quite clear. Anyone with a clear mind can read these posts and see the BS. the facts are based on safety concerns. Simple. Nobody likes power cuts. Address the safety concerns and educate the ppl, then all willl be fine. We lack serious vision and planning. It is so obvious. Whats the point of proving kickbacks in India? Plz tell me why? What will our govt do about it? NOTHING> What will you do about it nothing?

I think you should read up on Kargil coz you are theonly fool here. The reality is that without the mirages using bombs, we would never be able to uproot the Pakistani's. My uncle was an Air Marshal buddy.....off topic.

You are ridiculous. You pull out the constitution, the same one that have so many loopholes like swiss cheese. Come on guy. There are no laws to govern insider trading with politicans in India. Stop being delusional. You clearly are not listening to the facts, but by emotion.

I suggest you ask Ashok about the mandates He made it clear it was. If ppl don;t know about it, how are they supposed to portest about it. You don;t even know about it yourself? Get real

Please type in Tamil, you can use this link ????????? ???????? ????????? ??????? ?????????????? ? ???????? ? Google ????????? ????????
I am not able to understand your tanglish.

Puthiathalaimurai is one of the nutral channels that highlight the plight of the people and its good a jornalism. I don't know what else will make you understand the plight of people below you.
You know what you might be a kudiyanavan, but you certainly do not have an iota of interest towards safegaurding the natural resources given to the people by this planet

இந்த தமிழ் புரியலையா ?

என்ன சொன்னெனா ..அந்த புற்று நோய் வந்தது எப்படி அவங்க அப்பா மூலமா தான் வந்துச்சுன்னு சொல்றான் ஆண்ட ஆளு ?? எதாவது டெஸ்ட் எடுத்தாங்களா ? இல்ல hospital la தான் ஆராய்ச்சி பண்ணி எதாவது சொன்னாங்களா ? இல்ல.. அந்த பாப்பா வோட அம்மா சொன்னாங்களாம் ..அந்த அம்மா வோட படிப்பு என்ன ? எப்படி அவங்க சொல்றது உடனே உண்மை ஆயிடும் ?

அப்பா மூலமா தான் நோய் வந்ததுனா என் மற்ற ரெண்டு குழந்தை களுக்கும் ஏன் ஒன்னும் ஆகல ?

புற்று நோய் வர்றதுக்கு ஆயிரம் காரணம் உண்டு ..அது கல்பாக்கம் கதிர் வீச்சு நால தான் வந்தது சொல்றது மிக தப்பு.

Saaar...engalukkum sutrupuram mela akkarai unddu. But that does not mean I buy every c0ck and bull story that is being spread in that name.

The 20000 crore spent in Kudamkulam is nothing compared to the INDIAN money in Swiz and Lichtenstein banks.
If the Government of INDIA is so interested in doing some thing good to INDIA and its people, they should be bringing the money from these banks back to INDIA and start investing in clean energy.

Im very glad to have met you also. For a while, I felt like a lone voice. People like to think corruption is not the main problem in India but the reality it is.

I see people using the clean energy very casually.

Can you elaborate on that ?

I mean the feasibility studies, the economic viability, the presence of natural resources for that etc.

And sorry people cant wait in darkness for 15 hours till the Govt brings back the black money. You and I sitting in UK and US respectively can afford that, but not people in Tamil Nadu.

Amazing logic. You bet. I'll show you why. Ready? We have proof of Indian money in foreign banks yet we do nothing for yrs on the subject. We have accusation and speculaton on NGO and Church money being used, and we act on that? Amazing isn;t it? Do you see the bullshit now?

As for the safety measures, there are not in the two links you posted. I read each one. They only talk of the nuclear reactor construction safety, NOTHING TO DO WITH CONTINGENCY PLANS>

Listen bro, be open minded and hear all the facts to make a decision. Roy has more credibility than many in our govt.

இந்த தமிழ் புரியலையா ?

என்ன சொன்னெனா ..அந்த புற்று நோய் வந்தது எப்படி அவங்க அப்பா மூலமா தான் வந்துச்சுன்னு சொல்றான் ஆண்ட ஆளு ?? எதாவது டெஸ்ட் எடுத்தாங்களா ? இல்ல hospital la தான் ஆராய்ச்சி பண்ணி எதாவது சொன்னாங்களா ? இல்ல.. அந்த பாப்பா வோட அம்மா சொன்னாங்களாம் ..அந்த அம்மா வோட படிப்பு என்ன ? எப்படி அவங்க சொல்றது உடனே உண்மை ஆயிடும் ?

அப்பா மூலமா தான் நோய் வந்ததுனா என் மற்ற ரெண்டு குழந்தை களுக்கும் ஏன் ஒன்னும் ஆகல ?

புற்று நோய் வர்றதுக்கு ஆயிரம் காரணம் உண்டு ..அது கல்பாக்கம் கதிர் வீச்சு நால தான் வந்தது சொல்றது மிக தப்பு.

Saaar...engalukkum sutrupuram mela akkarai unddu. But that does not mean I buy every c0ck and bull story that is being spread in that name.

You think that the Government treats the ill and the poor and provides the poor with economic security, they have to fight in the street to sell tender **** and swee shoes to make a living or the worst have to work in the nuclear plant with out proper protection aprons, please do not talk for the poor, you certainly do not know the plight of them.
you forgot your ansytry the day you started growing it seems, I do not want to accuse you of this. but my friend you leave me no choice.
you are not ready to hear the voice of the people and in INDIA, people are the power not the government, the government is not for some TOM, DICK and HARRY, its for the people and when I say people, you certainly can not sacrifice a village for the growth of the state.

I see people using the clean energy very casually.

Can you elaborate on that ?

I mean the feasibility studies, the economic viability, the presence of natural resources for that etc.

And sorry people cant wait in darkness for 15 hours till the Govt brings back the black money. You and I sitting in UK and US respectively can afford that, but not people in Tamil Nadu.

I understand clean energy and the costs associated with it. But if INdia stepped on the global scene and said, HEY WORLD LETS WORK TOGETHER, maybe it would be different. Maybe? China is making sure to incorporate 40% green energy into supplying its energy needs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom