What's new

Anti-Koondakulum stir 'sponsored' from outside, alleges Russia

See now from safety you have gone to liability.

Do you think I dont know what the demands of the protestors are ?

They are not to improve the safety standards of the plant

They are not to teach them contingency plans

They are not to debate about liability

It is one and only about shutting down the plant and even the bastard Udayakumar has said so. That they dont care and wont debate about any govt initiative to help allay the fears of the local population about the plant. His one and only demand is to shut down the plant.

Sorry that is not happening.

p.s. I dont see the link because I am not misled by the likes of Puthiya thalaimurai to decide that nuclear energy is evil. There is no alternative to nuclear energy. Sure the govt should help allay the fears of the people who are currently being fooled by the vested interests, but that is as much as should be done.

What you fail to realize is that these protests have awaken many other ppl. And now we are all asking questions and we all want answers. THis is not going away buddy. I don;t care if he wants the answers but other ppl want to know. Address the contingency plans and then the construciton wil go ahead. Othewise, enjoy reading in the dark

Safety, liability, etc. are all issues that need to be addressesd. What does it matter?

Are you a Developer? because you sound like one.
when the tester comes up with issue one by one, you hate to accept issues and say you testers are bad.
that is how it sounds when you make the above comment, when you know that all are issues of N plant. You want to have your blind side open, you can but be sure that its not going to cost you and your next generation a heavy toll

Ashok,

People like him don;t care. They don;t give a damn about the poor who have no voice in India, whose rights get pushed aside, etc. They just care about money and development in the name of the few.

What is your point on dams? You made one case of a bad dam in CHina, pointed out many successful ones. Maybe you should look at Mullaperiyar dam and understand dams don;t last a 1000 yrs.

Precisely.

it strengthens my point that no energy is without side effects.

And if its of any use the supposedly clean hydro-electric power has killed more people than nuclear power.

Clean energy is available bit it requires the govt to back it up. Can it solve all of our present problems Not yet, but in time it will.

So what happens till that "time" comes ? Sit in darkness and suspend all economic growth ?

Let the public use green energy for their needs. Let industry use nuclear energy and to solve the issue quikcly and then strive to focus on a clean, safe energy source.

Again - how quickly is quickly ?

It all easy and comfy to mouth off words like clean, safe energy. But actually achieving it in real world is an entirely different thing.

Like I said before why do you make this a religous issue? Do you know how stupid you sound? Would you like me to rip apart Hinduism and how it misleads ppl? Untoucables, caste system, temple prostitutes, etc. Trust me, religion has nothing to do with this genius.

How does this relate to the church role in the anti-KPP protests ? Is any saamiyar misleaing people to protest against the plant after getting money from abroad saying nuclear energy is against Hinduism ?

The anti-KNPP protests are spearheaded by church in those areas by misleading people and no matter what bile you spout here agaisnt other other religions, that doesnt change.

Oh wait so now you are so concerned about taxpayer money. Don;t be stupid, most money wasted in corruption. If you are so concerned about wasting taxpayer money, then ask yourself why our money is in foreign banks genius?

How does that relate to the KNPP plant safety and the reactor design that you were initially concerned with. You seem to be a AAP mango man who is convinced that everything starts and ends with corruption. No it doesnt.

You haven;t shown anything is impractiable. I suggest you to look up the old thread on this subject, it provides many answers to your questions.

The burden of proof is on the claimant genius. Not on the skeptic. You claimed tat the alternative is a clean,safe energy source and that is economically viable immediately that we dont need to go for nuclear energy. I said, prove it.

when the tester comes up with issue one by one, you hate to accept issues and say you testers are bad.
that is how it sounds when you make the above comment, when you know that all are issues of N plant. You want to have your blind side open, you can but be sure that its not going to cost you and your next generation a heavy toll

Ashok,

People like him don;t care. They don;t give a damn about the poor who have no voice in India, whose rights get pushed aside, etc. They just care about money and development in the name of the few.

Ashok you are not strengthening your point by any accusations of me being blind, forgotten by ancestry or anything.

My point is simple.

The protests have no scientific backing and is merely using emotional arguments to substitute for it.

The protests are not for improving any supposed deficiencies or improving it, but to close the plant point blank which is not reasonable.

They are led by a group of religious preachers and vested interests who get funding from abroad for their own motives

That as of present there is no alternative to nuclear power to produce large quantity of energy in an economically viable way.

Ashok,

And people like you are the mahaan who care for everything. **** off man.

You dont know me personally to pronounce your verdict.

I can also accuse that you are receiving money from abroad for peddling these lies online. How does that sound. Actually that sounds more credible than your accusations on me.

What you fail to realize is that these protests have awaken many other ppl. And now we are all asking questions and we all want answers. THis is not going away buddy. I don;t care if he wants the answers but other ppl want to know. Address the contingency plans and then the construciton wil go ahead. Othewise, enjoy reading in the dark

Oh and the idiotic and blatantly foolish reasons for which the protestors are sabotaging the plants and the dubious sources they receive funding from have also awakened many more Tamilians like me who refuse to buy the cockamamie **** that these people are peddling.

Oh and you know what - the role of the tester is to do his job before the code goes into production. Not after it. If that is done it is the fault of the tester and not the developer.

Ashok,

Buddy, I consider it as my duty to make able ones to realize that they have an obligation to fight for the ones who can not fight for themself.
Besides, which state are you from?

Buddy, I consider it as my duty to make able ones to realize that they have an obligation to fight for the ones who can not fight for themself.

Let me guess. He is a mallu christian.

Sorry if I am wrong.But his references to Mullai periyar makes me think so.

Precisely.

it strengthens my point that no energy is without side effects.

And if its of any use the supposedly clean hydro-electric power has killed more people than nuclear power.

So what happens till that "time" comes ? Sit in darkness and suspend all economic growth ?

Again - how quickly is quickly ?

It all easy and comfy to mouth off words like clean, safe energy. But actually achieving it in real world is an entirely different thing.

How does this relate to the church role in the anti-KPP protests ? Is any saamiyar misleaing people to protest against the plant after getting money from abroad saying nuclear energy is against Hinduism ?

The anti-KNPP protests are spearheaded by church in those areas by misleading people and no matter what bile you spout here agaisnt other other religions, that doesnt change.

How does that relate to the KNPP plant safety and the reactor design that you were initially concerned with. You seem to be a AAP mango man who is convinced that everything starts and ends with corruption. No it doesnt.

The burden of proof is on the claimant genius. Not on the skeptic. You claimed tat the alternative is a clean,safe energy source and that is economically viable immediately that we dont need to go for nuclear energy. I said, prove it.

It seems you have a difficulty with reading comprehension. You pick and choose what you want to counter but ignore the rest. Any stats to prove hydro electic has killed more ppl? Doesn;t prove any point. Just shows you comparing apples to oranges. Side effects with nuclear energy are not the same as hydro electric. Don;t be stupid and waste my time. We don;t even understand the full implications of nuclear energy. Hydro electric dams are relativity safe. It all depends on the construction and sane minds prevailing. Just look at Mullaperiyar Dam, only an idiot would think it can last a 1000yrs!

What you fail to see is that we have not done a proper job on making full contingency plans. We don;t have practice drills, public safety awareness, medical supplies, etc. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? Clean energy is already here. Its available for small households.

Stop lying...nothing is being spread by the church just govt lies and greedy devleopers lying.

I never made an issue about the constrution safety in th nuclear plants. Read up. I pointed out there are no contingency plans in place. There is no proof of such anywhere in India.

Im the skeptic dummy. Stop lying again. My first post had to do with safety. Let;s make that clear. You pointed out its construction features for which I have no issue with. I stated what contingency plans in case of an emergency. You don;t have nothing to back it up. CLean energy is available but economically viable is the problem. And I agreed. I suggested incorporating a big % into supplying our energy needs.

Google is your friend. YOu can find answers to the questions you pose on the net. Look at different nations.

Im from Kerala.

Ashok you are not strengthening your point by any accusations of me being blind, forgotten by ancestry or anything.
My point is simple.
The protests have no scientific backing and is merely using emotional arguments to substitute for it.
The protests are not for improving any supposed deficiencies or improving it, but to close the plant point blank which is not reasonable.
They are led by a group of religious preachers and vested interests who get funding from abroad for their own motives
That as of present there is no alternative to nuclear power to produce large quantity of energy in an economically viable way.
And people like you are the mahaan who care for everything. **** off man.
You dont know me personally to pronounce your verdict.
I can also accuse that you are receiving money from abroad for peddling these lies online. How does that sound. Actually that sounds more credible than your accusations on me.
Oh and the idiotic and blatantly foolish reasons for which the protestors are sabotaging the plants and the dubious sources they receive funding from have also awakened many more Tamilians like me who refuse to buy the cockamamie **** that these people are peddling.
Oh and you know what - the role of the tester is to do his job before the code goes into production. Not after it. If that is done it is the fault of the tester and not the developer.
Oh man, Weather the Church is doing it or some one else are doing it I do not bother, but the fear of people need to be elivated,
The developer and tester case was just a reference, when life of people are involved, then I stand by the life and not by the n plant. you bother about that 20000 crores spent, but you fail to understand that the Government did not ask the people who lived there if its ok for them to accept and live along a nuclear plant.

KS, everytime ppl protest the govt does all it can to shut it down. Look at the mining problems we have? Do you think foriegn govt are funding this? Its a good way to stop progress also. There are serious problems that are not being addressed.

Why do you need a scientific backing to point out safety flaws?

Now I care about the poor in India. They have no voice. You are brainwashed idiot who cant think past his nose. YOu think Miss Roy is nuts, Naxalites are terrorists, and the Church is funding this whole charade. Think about it. You wht you sound like? THE GOVERNMENT OR BRAINWASHED FOOL. You listen blindly to what you are told and don;t question it all. Plz read up on Thomas Jefferson. He will explain to the reality of lving under a democracy and it is up to the ppl to keep a check and balance on GOVT>

Hey you can accuse all you want but you also look at every single post I made and the theme is the same ...

His religion is no significance to me, for me I respect the people of Kerala for protecting their natural resorces. look at Kalingarayn canal in TN, 800 years ago our fore fathers built this canel for irrigating the Kongu Nadu area, and now to earn green bills, from sate to gounder have polluted it with industrial effuluent that the water runs pitch black

You know more about me than you should and I wonder why? Before I pointed out the Mulliaiperiyar dam reference, you accused me in much earlier posts of knowing the churches behind this? How did you come to that conclusion?

KS, everytime ppl protest the govt does all it can to shut it down. Look at the mining problems we have? Do you think foriegn govt are funding this? Its a good way to stop progress also. There are serious problems that are not being addressed.

Why do you need a scientific backing to point out safety flaws?

Now I care about the poor in India. They have no voice. You are brainwashed idiot who cant think past his nose. YOu think Miss Roy is nuts, Naxalites are terrorists, and the Church is funding this whole charade. Think about it.

Hey you can accuse all you want but you also look at every single post I made and the theme is the same ...

I respect you, lets not get personal. its his idea that we have to go with n plant where as our free thinking minds does not agree with him, that does not make him hostile, but ignorant or power hungry.

It seems you have a difficulty with reading comprehension. You pick and choose what you want to counter but ignore the rest. Any stats to prove hydro electic has killed more ppl?

Safety of Nuclear Power Reactors - Appendix

Go through it.

Doesn;t prove any point. Just shows you comparing apples to oranges. Side effects with nuclear energy are noGo though it.
t the same as hydro electric. Don;t be stupid and waste my time. We don;t even understand the full implications of nuclear energy. Hydro electric dams are relativity safe. It all depends on the construction and sane minds prevailing. Just look at Mullaperiyar Dam, only an idiot would think it can last a 1000yrs!

You clearly made no sense. You said Hydro-eelctric plants are relatively safe and then go on to say about Mullai periyar.

And how do I know that the sane minds who are absent in nuclear construction will be present in construction of other power forms ?

What you fail to see is that we have not done a proper job on making full contingency plans. We don;t have practice drills, public safety awareness, medical supplies, etc. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? Clean energy is already here. Its available for small households.

I've been telling this a 1000 times till now.

The Govt must be first allowed to do its job. It like stuffing a cloth into a person's mouth anf then asking him to answer his name. The cloth must be first take out genius. Right now the protestors are blocking the govt from going ahead with anything. So how will the govt do anything ?

Stop lying...nothing is being spread by the church just govt lies and greedy devleopers lying.

Oh please, I have clearly proved that the church is getting money from its patrons abroad to spread their ***** here. Ofcourse you would never accept that. But the truth is staring us all in the face.

I have friends in journalism who have interviewed people on the ground. Those people dont even know the basics of nuclear energy but they opnely admit that they are only protesting because the father told them to do so. Nothing else. They dont know about safety procedures nor are worried about that. Father told so, so we are protesting. I too though initially when this protest started that there might be some irregularities. But these information were like revelations how the church is messing up things on the ground there in the name of religion.

I never made an issue about the constrution safety in the nuclear plants. Read up. I pointed out there are no contingency plans in place. There is no proof of such anywhere in India.

So the demand must be to put contingency plans in place. Not to shut down.

Look at this link, The Hindu : Sci-Tech / Science : How safe Kudankulam nuclear power reactors are

Fukushima plant spread gloom; the Onagawa plant close to it, in contrast, shut down safely; its gym served for three months as a shelter for those made homeless (Reuters, Oct 21). The plant showed that it is possible for nuclear facilities to withstand even the greatest shocks and to retain public trust.

I bet my *** that the rats Udayakumar and Bishop amrose who were talking about Fukushima did not tell you about the Onagawa plant that shut off automatically and how it actually served as a shelter for people.

The fact of the matter there is no problem with the safety of the plants.

And since you keep harping about contingency plans without actually reading the links that I give let me put it once again -

http://www.barc.gov.in/egreport.pdf

Read this link in details and espeically section 10.5 which gives the contingency plans.

His religion is no significance to me, for me I respect the people of Kerala for protecting their natural resorces. look at Kalingarayn canal in TN, 800 years ago our fore fathers built this canel for irrigating the Kongu Nadu area, and now to earn green bills, from sate to gounder have polluted it with industrial effuluent that the water runs pitch black

Look Kerala and Tamil Nadu are not comparable. They neither have as much population and industries, nor do we have as potential for hydro-electric power.

Lets not go on tangents.

You know more about me than you should and I wonder why? Before I pointed out the Mulliaiperiyar dam reference, you accused me in much earlier posts of knowing the churches behind this? How did you come to that conclusion?

Because that is the truth that is staring everyone on the face. Because I know people from that area who themselves accept the stark fact that this is a foreign funded protest having no real scientific basis to its demands.

Because even people from other religous groups (there are both hindus and muslims there) dont take part much in the protests because this is a protest out and out led by corrupt elements in church.

And apparently even people from church dont think highly of Yvon amrose and accuse him of illegalities and irregularities.

link and link

I respect you, lets not get personal. its his idea that we have to go with n plant where as our free thinking minds does not agree with him, that does not make him hostile, but ignorant or power hungry.

:lol:

dont make comedy please. I am as much if not more educated than you , I am as much grounded in reality as you and my mind breathes as much free oxygen as yours. Lets not get condescending on each other.

I can easily make so many accusations on you given that you have not refuted one single point regarding the safety of the plant and just kept on going on tangents with emotional rhetoric. But I have refrained from doing so.

:lol:

dont make comedy please. I am as much if not more educated than you , I am as much grounded in reality as you and my mind breathes as much free oxygen as yours. Lets not get condescending on each other.

I can easily make so many accusations on you given that you have not refuted one single point regarding the safety of the plant and just kept on going on tangents with emotional rhetoric. But I have refrained from doing so.
Now you are the one who is making comedy, did I mention in any of my post , that you are under educated? I just said that your thoughts just see the issue form one angle and does not care for the other side. You think that INDIA should be run like CHINA, but you do not know what people have to go through to get a life in CHINA, you think the voice of the people are not required to run a state but forget that the people are the ones who master the Government and the Government is here to serve the people and not the other way arround.
I just said, free thinkers empathy and you don't

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom