What's new

Anti-Jihad 'Savage' Ads Going Up In NYC Subway

What would you say about the likelihood of the US public deciding that Israel is indeed to be strongly supported since they are fighting the same radical enemy that is also attacking USA? Then what?

Israel's supporters have been pushing that line since day one, long before 9/11. Some people fall for it, but most people are smart enough to see that Israel does its own share of provocation to prolong and inflame the conflict. These ads reaffirm that fact.

Israel's supporters have been pushing that line since day one, long before 9/11. Some people fall for it, but most people are smart enough to see that Israel does its own share of provocation to prolong and inflame the conflict. These ads reaffirm that fact.

In your book people are only smart enough to dismiss- when it suits your meme, otherwise when we say ' most' Americans dismiss the ad's - you call it wishful thinking ... hilarious :).

In your book people are only smart enough to dismiss- when it suits your meme, otherwise when we say ' most' Americans dismiss the ad's - you call it wishful thinking ... hilarious :).

Again, I ask. If you feel that most Americans will dismiss these ads, then why are you so worked up about it?

I hope these ads get as much attention as possible. They expose the true face of Zionism and, the best part is, it's Zionist money scoring an own goal!

Again, I ask. If you feel that most Americans will dismiss these ads, then why are you so worked up about it?

I hope these ads get as much attention as possible. They expose the true face of Zionism and, the best part is, it's Zionist money scoring an own goal!

worked up-? it's a topic of discussion.

Only exposure the world gets-is about radicals on your side that " so called" main streamers like you entertain.

You cant browbeat anyone into respecting your religion. reform from within and respect would come automatically.

Allow let me correct you and bring you into the sad reality. Hindu-ism is just as screwed up Christianity or Islam. I can list many events where Hindus killed Christians and Muslims without really a cause. So where's the reform in the Hindu community?? Similarly, Christianity ....you think all Saints exist there? Now let's go to Judia-ism...... didn't you guys support Palestine for the longest time as Israel was violating human rights on hourly basis?? The fact is, no religion teaches to kill, to harm human beings, to disrespect others feelings, to break people's hearts....YET all the followers do that!!!! So here's your answer.

Then a bit detailed answer is that there is NO such thing as a reform in the religion. Some morons living in the caves in Afghanistan on 9-11 gave the best chance to certain people who wanted another cold war type of an Enemy.
9-11 was a tragic event cuz it killed civilians by terrorists who publicized themselves as Muslims. But their acts that day were ALL against Islam's core teachings, similar to the Christian guy in Norway who killed so many in the name of the religion or the IRA or the Oklahoma city bomber.... all of these people's acts were against the core teachings of Christianity and against Jesus' acts.
Similarly, I think destroying Barbari masjid, burning of Christians and Muslim villages and raping Kashmiri women and killing males there.....is probably against the core principles of Hindu-ism. Similarly, my Jewish friends are very loving and respectful and caring. But stuff that some Jews do in Israel to Palestinians....I know it's not the religion....It's the people that have screws lose in their brains!!

But, many in Western politics still utilize 9-11 (a sad tragic day in human history) as an opportunity to take revenge, control and humiliate a religion of 1.5 billion people and reinvent cold war, this time, not with a country but against 1.5 billion people!!!

Every religion has fundamentals....some come on tv and talk about God in a suit and smile and talk about 'freeing up' countries and support the killing of civilians as 'God work' and justify it with phrases from the Bible. While other talk about how a greater map will be formed as God said that the greater Israel...some want their lands back from Jews....then there are some who think bringing down World Trade center and killing of innocents will result in Islamic supremacy or to make a 'point'.....and then some talk about how Hindu-mata needs to be the only one surviving and ruling....

Then there are some that act stupid (like the muslims these days who are involved in the violent protests or have committed violent acts) and make a fool out of them, instead of ignoring the video and the drama that follows.
To me, all these sides are wrong. Religious fundamentalism is wrong from its core fundamentals in ANY religion. ALL religions need reforms and rather quickly as the world seems to be becoming a more dangerous place to live every day!!!!

You are correct that Israel's supporters have been pushing their agenda for a long time before 9/11, but after 9/11, and the recent upsurge in the displays of society-wide hooliganism and fundamentalism in many Muslim countries including Pakistan, there is a real chance that they might succeed. It might be obvious to you, but:

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin.

Seriously ?? You blame the West for spoiling the meaning of Jihad..?? Personally, I would have been more inclined to put the blame on the wide eyed extremist mullahs who normally scream out this word before blowing themselves up in a crowd of innocent men women and children...
Who the **** would scream jihad before blowing them selves up? lol that doesn't make any sense. Have you ever seen one do that somewhere other than a Hollywood movie or in your recurring nightmares?
Also, no one is claiming the the meaning of jihad was corrupted. every Muslim knows what it means, its just in western media its 99% percent associated with religious war when in fact the original word had a wider meaning.

The best way to answer this is to make them look like the nuts....as opposed to making them look right.
This would be the best way, but the muslim radicals are savage, do want to bring the system back to the 11th century etc etc. so I doubt they are capable of answering in that fashion. Instead we will see more threats and more deaths.

This would be the best way, but the muslim radicals are savage, do want to bring the system back to the 11th century etc etc. so I doubt they are capable of answering in that fashion. Instead we will see more threats and more deaths.

Well my man, if we the AMERICANS keep fighting Israel's war for them.....the crazy saga continues. We 'The AMERICANS' need to allign our national security and interests FIRST (and trust me, fighting Israel's not one of them as a common American politicians makes us believe). We need to root out Al-Qaeda, we need to work on Sudan and Yemen so Al-Qaeda doesn't take roots and we need to 'work' with the rest of the middle east, not go after every single country unless the UN and Arabs support it. It's their region. We need JOBS in the US. We need Healthcare and a better future for the VETS who's sacrificed their young days and body parts trying to protect America with their blood and kids of the fallen, who lost lives trying to save ours!!!! We need to work on our American interests before anyone else's. We need to BRING our boys home and leave this f'd up region, yet maintain our Navy and Air force assets so everyone knows we'll retaliate IF provoked. But we are there to support friends / allies also. We are not there just as a war mongering nation or a country who's just there because we are against Islam (this is what people think right now and this is NOT a good long term strategy). So we need to think AMERICA before anything else. God bless America!!

You are correct that Israel's supporters have been pushing their agenda for a long time before 9/11, but after 9/11, and the recent upsurge in the displays of society-wide hooliganism and fundamentalism in many Muslim countries including Pakistan, there is a real chance that they might succeed. It might be obvious to you, but:

Most people already accept that the radical fanatics on both sides are wrong and they are slugging it out in the mud. Reasonable people are trying to turn down the temperature and here comes another set of fanatics adding fuel to the fire. The Zionists have been portraying themselves as being above the fray when we all know they are just as batsh*t crazy as any other fanatic. It's good that they are getting involved in this; this puts it all in perspective.

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin.

I thought Himmler said that. Still, it's true no matter who said it.

I would like to see an ad be put up that says "Support Jihad. Defeat Israel".

You will see US justice system have a lot of problem with that.

I thought Himmler said that. Still, it's true no matter who said it.

The roots of the saying lie in the Latin phrase "Recubo insquequo decet verum" (Lie until it becomes truth) which was said by Lenin, and then quoted by Goebbels, Hilter's propaganda minister.

I am sure such an advert can be taken out by anyone who can pay the rates.

Thats because some muslims have managed to make Jihad a dirty word, associated with terrorism.. Put up an Ad that says, "Support Islam, defeat Israel", and I am virtually sure there will be no problems..

Been interacting closely with an American doctor (gora) over the past week. Over lunch this cartoon and movie stuff came up.

She made a very pertinent statement.

She says before 9/11 Americans were much too inward looking and cut off from the reality of the rest of the world.

9/11 forced them to finally acknowledge that there is a world beyond the USA.

And it was the day their blind faith in their invulnerability died.

She said that American kids nowadays do not take their security for granted.

But she also said that today more than ever Americans feel more secure than before.

So what if they need to trample on the rights or sentiments of others to do it if they must.

I like that attitude. It is realism and wielding your power for your own good first.

I wish India learns from countries like the US, Germany and France rather than exposing our soft belly to every psycho within and without.

Who the **** would scream jihad before blowing them selves up? lol that doesn't make any sense. Have you ever seen one do that somewhere other than a Hollywood movie or in your recurring nightmares?
Also, no one is claiming the the meaning of jihad was corrupted. every Muslim knows what it means, its just in western media its 99% percent associated with religious war when in fact the original word had a wider meaning.

Well, can you blame the west for the myopic view they have on the word Jihad.. After all, their exposure to this word is mostly at the hands of those wide eyed Mullahs who use this word in association with elimination of kaffirs and fight against Christianity and Jews...

Back
Top Bottom