What's new

Anti-Jihad 'Savage' Ads Going Up In NYC Subway

With 1.6 billion and growing, why is Islam still so evangelical and confrontationalist?

I mean, everyone realizes that Islam is the newest on the block and the instructions per the Book to spread, but is there more to it?

Is it the fact that no other faith is as judgmental?

Or the fact that no other faith looks predominantly without at what the rest of the world is doing or should do, versus within at what is happening with those who already believe - and what they believe in?

Let's say I move into your house and ask you to "leave me alone"...(and yeah...works both ways)

dont get it, you moved into iraq, afghanistan and say leave me alone?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3434229 said:

are any othe above countries have anything to do with you? NO.

the problem is, thanks to islamists and political islamic aspirations, the supposed kufr(non-muslims especially Jews and Christians who takes high offense usually) are uniting as if of a iminent war between muslims and non-muslim world. for non-muslims, jihad is the violent aggression which lasted for centuries be it arab raids in europe or the destruction of sindhu civilization by savages and the Ilslamofascism,Islamic terrorism against Western World.

When British ruled India, they see Indians(commoners) as 2nd class. but, British don't destroy Hindu or Muslim religion or religious sites. they tried to bring education,transportation(railway) and developments. so, definitely Islamic invaders have a Political agenda which made them attack India's religious system,culture. Islamism assumed as a enemy by many those(like in US) who don't even are victims of Islamic savagery.

Nostradamus predicted a clash of civilizations, a war between the Christians and Muslims. That it seems is coming to pass.

Nostradamus predicted a clash of civilizations, a war between the Christians and Muslims. That it seems is coming to pass.

There is no way India be a mute spectator. because, common Hindu notion on political Islam is much more against than that Christians or as Jews sees it. But, due to the tolerant, live and let live policy makes Hindus tolerate. but, the Sanghie/RSS online members usually spew their venom against sacha mazhab often which reveals the real opinion.

There is no way India be a mute spectator. because, common Hindu notion on political Islam is much more against than that Christians or as Jews sees it. But, due to the tolerant, live and let live policy makes Hindus tolerate. but, the Sanghie/RSS online members usually spew their venom against sacha mazhab often which reveals the real opinion.

global warming will take care of it all.

I wish India learns from countries like the US, Germany and France rather than exposing our soft belly to every psycho within and without.

Are you comparing your terrorist country to the US, France, Germany....first stop killing Christians, Muslims and Raping Kashmiri women and killing men and children in Kashmir. THEN you can write crap like this. Jihad and such crap started a few decades ago, you guys have been mass murdering minorities within India and raping & killing Kashmiris for decades. There should be a total BAN on dealing with India just like Iran, until you fix your human rights situation and STOP killing innocents!!!! There are times when you wonder, "look who's talking"

the problem is, thanks to islamists and political islamic aspirations, the supposed kufr(non-muslims especially Jews and Christians who takes high offense usually) are uniting as if of a iminent war between muslims and non-muslim world. for non-muslims, jihad is the violent aggression which lasted for centuries be it arab raids in europe or the destruction of sindhu civilization by savages and the Ilslamofascism,Islamic terrorism against Western World.

When British ruled India, they see Indians(commoners) as 2nd class. but, British don't destroy Hindu or Muslim religion or religious sites. they tried to bring education,transportation(railway) and developments. so, definitely Islamic invaders have a Political agenda which made them attack India's religious system,culture. Islamism assumed as a enemy by many those(like in US) who don't even are victims of Islamic savagery.

You may want to talk about why there are murders and brutal killings by Hindu mobs in India??? Both Christians and Muslims get killed for no reason....villages get burnt with people in them......and you have the guts to write this crap here? Go have some humanity within your environment first and then talk about others. It's very easy to blame others or act like you are the **** when you are a part of a huge problem. The UN should impose sanctions on India and this needed to happen decades ago.

Allow let me correct you and bring you into the sad reality. Hindu-ism is just as screwed up Christianity or Islam. I can list many events where Hindus killed Christians and Muslims without really a cause. So where's the reform in the Hindu community?? Similarly, Christianity ....you think all Saints exist there? Now let's go to Judia-ism...... didn't you guys support Palestine for the longest time as Israel was violating human rights on hourly basis?? The fact is, no religion teaches to kill, to harm human beings, to disrespect others feelings, to break people's hearts....YET all the followers do that!!!! So here's your answer.

Then a bit detailed answer is that there is NO such thing as a reform in the religion. Some morons living in the caves in Afghanistan on 9-11 gave the best chance to certain people who wanted another cold war type of an Enemy.
9-11 was a tragic event cuz it killed civilians by terrorists who publicized themselves as Muslims. But their acts that day were ALL against Islam's core teachings, similar to the Christian guy in Norway who killed so many in the name of the religion or the IRA or the Oklahoma city bomber.... all of these people's acts were against the core teachings of Christianity and against Jesus' acts.
Similarly, I think destroying Barbari masjid, burning of Christians and Muslim villages and raping Kashmiri women and killing males there.....is probably against the core principles of Hindu-ism. Similarly, my Jewish friends are very loving and respectful and caring. But stuff that some Jews do in Israel to Palestinians....I know it's not the religion....It's the people that have screws lose in their brains!!

But, many in Western politics still utilize 9-11 (a sad tragic day in human history) as an opportunity to take revenge, control and humiliate a religion of 1.5 billion people and reinvent cold war, this time, not with a country but against 1.5 billion people!!!

Every religion has fundamentals....some come on tv and talk about God in a suit and smile and talk about 'freeing up' countries and support the killing of civilians as 'God work' and justify it with phrases from the Bible. While other talk about how a greater map will be formed as God said that the greater Israel...some want their lands back from Jews....then there are some who think bringing down World Trade center and killing of innocents will result in Islamic supremacy or to make a 'point'.....and then some talk about how Hindu-mata needs to be the only one surviving and ruling....

Then there are some that act stupid (like the muslims these days who are involved in the violent protests or have committed violent acts) and make a fool out of them, instead of ignoring the video and the drama that follows.
To me, all these sides are wrong. Religious fundamentalism is wrong from its core fundamentals in ANY religion. ALL religions need reforms and rather quickly as the world seems to be becoming a more dangerous place to live every day!!!!

Are you comparing your terrorist country to the US, France, Germany....first stop killing Christians, Muslims and Raping Kashmiri women and killing men and children in Kashmir. THEN you can write crap like this. Jihad and such crap started a few decades ago, you guys have been mass murdering minorities within India and raping & killing Kashmiris for decades. There should be a total BAN on dealing with India just like Iran, until you fix your human rights situation and STOP killing innocents!!!! There are times when you wonder, "look who's talking"

This thread is not about India is it? Why get defensive brother?

I will not get pulled into your crude bait.

This thread is not about India is it? Why get defensive brother?

I will not get pulled into your crude bait.

Instead of ignoring or diverting the question......trying answering it. This is what you guys do, either divert or create another issue. This thread is ALSO not about France, Germany and India...yet you brought all of them in it and made India look like you are at the same level when you are still and will always be a corrupt country with worst human rights record trying to look what
you can never be (i.e. the US, France and Germany).First stop killing Christians, Muslims and Raping Kashmiri women and killing men and children in Kashmir. THEN you can write crap like this.
Jihad and such crap started a few decades ago, you guys have been mass murdering minorities within India and raping & killing Kashmiris for decades. There should be a total BAN on dealing with India just like Iran, until you fix your human rights situation and STOP killing innocents!!!! There are times when you read these posts by people like you and just wonder: "look who's talking

I would like to see an ad be put up that says "Support Jihad. Defeat Israel".

You will see US justice system have a lot of problem with that.

I would like to see an ad be put up that says "Support Jihad. Defeat Israel".

You will see US justice system have a lot of problem with that.

put it up- it is now court protected right.

Instead of ignoring or diverting the question......trying answering it. This is what you guys do, either divert or create another issue. This thread is ALSO not about France, Germany and India...yet you brought all of them in it and made India look like you are at the same level when you are still and will always be a corrupt country with worst human rights record trying to look what
you can never be (i.e. the US, France and Germany).First stop killing Christians, Muslims and Raping Kashmiri women and killing men and children in Kashmir. THEN you can write crap like this.
Jihad and such crap started a few decades ago, you guys have been mass murdering minorities within India and raping & killing Kashmiris for decades. There should be a total BAN on dealing with India just like Iran, until you fix your human rights situation and STOP killing innocents!!!! There are times when you wonder, "look who's talking

State department meet citizen. citizen meet state department. Of course keep in mind this guy's esteemed knowledge of history and region tells him (a s he has claimed)- 'Jihad only started few decades ago'. :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3434229 said:
It's called war. If you wanna declare war on us...bring it. (and while your at it....check wiki for definitions of "war" and "immigration")

It's called war. If you wanna declare war on us...bring it. (and while your at it....check wiki for definitions of "war" and "immigration")

Let's be candid and honest- when was the last time you ever had any OIC member ever dared to declare war on the US. They only want us to fight their battles. Look at Syria- thousands of Muslims killed and they are once again begging christian Judea US to come stop them from being slaughtered. or when one of them attacks another like the Gulf war, the great OIC members want the US to bail them out. Hey~ But they do have cool OIC meeting rooms though.

Let's face it every member of the OIC is woefully week militarily

when you do what you did in Pakistan, Libya and Egypt...they have rights to do what they want in their country. We should question our irrationality before questioning someone else.

Back
Top Bottom