What's new

Anti-Jihad 'Savage' Ads Going Up In NYC Subway

Opposing radical Islamism is not opposing Islam, I agree. Most of us here oppose the radical Islamists too.

So well, what are we arguing here ? You agree being anti-jihadism is not being anti-Islam and this talks specifically about jihad. Just like you specifically talk about 'zionism'.

I was not only making the claim on her but also such ads as crossing the line clearly in my initial post. if only you look before leaping.

Once again, the issue is not whether the ad is offensive -- it is running regardless -- but what effect it will have. I like it because it brings Israel center stage, which is where it belongs.

Are you serious, you are citing me books and Google search to claim the greatest melting pot that allows even Muslims to be a part of the fabric of our country- is beholden to a singular group? This where you lose on any intellectual thought. They have a such great hold that most Jews vote democrats LOL. They have such great Hold that Iran is yet to be attacked or not once did Americans fight side by side with Israel.

What does melting pot have anything to do with this? The influence of the Zionist lobby has been studied and debated academically. I can't spoonfeed you but here's one reference (there's plenty more after you digest this):

http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf

Happy reading...

You want to know which fundamentalist has a " hold on" which country?

This discussion is about an ad campaign in America.

I thought you knew america. Majority Jews vote democrats. Democrats is whom Israeli PM dislikes.. so really the best chance of war with Iran, which Zionist would love was Bush or Romney next. Zionist hold would have made sure we did not have any relationship with any Arab countries let alone fund billions to one of them. Zionist Hold at worst would not have supported the Arab spring in Egypt- look what they got instead " the Muslim brotherhood" . The biggest Jewish concentration state NY, where this Ad is placed- If had a Zionist hold then they would NOT have the govt ban it at first.

Man, you are obsessed with this 'Jews vote for democrats' thing as if it means anything.

Firstly, as I mentioned, Christian Zionists probably outnumber Jewish Zionists in the US anyway.

Secondly, as I also mentioned, both parties have similar views on Israel. Both parties suck up to AIPAC at every opportunity, so there's not much difference either way.

Finally, you have a quaintly simplistic view of politics. There is something called 'choosing your battles' -- the Israel lobby doesn't need to stick its nose in every tiny affair; only in those that matter dearly to Israel. America's relationship with Muslim countries is complex to the extent that it serves American interests but is constantly jeopardized by the demands of the Israel lobby.

Yes you do and you sure have funny way of calling everyone that points out their follies as being anti-Islam.

Wrong. We criticise people who equate Islamism with Islam. People who do that are either lazy or Islamophobes.

You seem to have a tendency to conflate issues: you equate Islamism with Islam, Zionism with Judaism, etc.

To Americans " jihadist= terrorist" . Just like you guys call Israelis savage terrorist on the Palestine issue... pot meet the kettle..

The question is about jihadist v/s anti-Israel.

you try to paint it under the guise of difference, when called out- but you think/ your posting here always speaks like the state of Israel and an entire people Jews are Zionist.

My example itself proved that "an entire people Jews" are NOT Zionists!

Duh!

Once again, the issue is not whether the ad is offensive -- it is running regardless -- but what effect it will have. I like it because it brings Israel center stage, which is where it belongs.

Dude - it wont have affect on jack. it's running on ad banners on some buses and some trains in one city in one state. Most americans who see won't pay much heed to it...we aint sheep like you know which lot.

What does melting pot have anything to do with this? The influence of the Zionist lobby has been studied and debated academically. I can't spoonfeed you but here's one reference (there's plenty more after you digest this):

http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/A0040.pdf

Happy reading...

Don't give me some silly links to broad brush america. I can show you links where so called intellects think 911 was an an inside job. This is pure naive thinking promoted because it fits your bigotary... I gave you several examples to debunk your academic group...

Man, you are obsessed with this 'Jews vote for democrats' thing as if it means anything.

Firstly, as I mentioned, Christian Zionists probably outnumber Jewish Zionists in the US anyway.

Secondly, as I also mentioned, both parties have similar views on Israel. Both parties suck up to AIPAC at every opportunity, so there's not much difference either way.

Finally, you have a quaintly simplistic view of politics. There is something called 'choosing your battles' -- the Israel lobby doesn't need to stick its nose in every tiny affair; only in those that matter dearly to Israel. America's relationship with Muslim countries is complex to the extent that it serves American interests but is constantly jeopardized by the demands of the Israel lobby.

America sucks up to many groups just as your politicians do. Being pro AIPAC does not mean zionist have a hold on us. This kind of talk reminds us Americans of those translated videos from Z i H A D I's we seen and hear- " Zionist this and Zionist that america"... no difference between their shrilling and yours.

Wrong. We criticise people who equate Islamism with Islam. People who do that are Islamophobes.

Y..

Man - here is what you don't get about us: All Americans know is that when your own govt allows/ fans the flame like they did by calling for day of protest, capitulating to mad mullahs or promote jihad groups - when you have such irresponsible people and country and see all the violence - then they go " Hmm majority of these folks are jihad sympathizers..." - at that point islamism and Islam line are blurred. They just hear Allah o Akbar chanted followed by more violence. That you willing to kill others because some idiot drew a cartoon.

Then we never hear you guys protesting when your lot kills Muslims , Christians etc. But get a Muslim dictator murdering his people then you want christian Judea america to come rescue it. " Hey amerika come kill the TTP in my country" "Hey amerika come kill Ghaddfai" " Hey amerika come help the Syrian muslim people"

Dude - it wont have affect on jack. it's running on ad banners on some buses and some trains in one city in one state. Most americans who see won't pay much heed to it...we aint sheep like you know which lot.

Ah yes, the "most Americans" part again...

If "most Americans" won't pay much need, then you can rest easy. Why bother?

Don't give me some silly links to broad brush america. I can show you links where so called intellects think 911 was an an inside job. This is pure naive thinking promoted because it fits your bigotary... I gave you several examples to debunk your academic group...

All you did is point out some domestic issues which are irrelevant in the big international picture. As I mentioned, you clearly don't understand the concept of picking your battles.

As for the academic study, you can ignore it and stick your head in the sand like for everything else. The detailed expose it presents will not vanish just because you refuse to accept it. It won't change the reality on the ground.

America sucks up to many groups just as your politicians do. Being pro AIPAC does not mean zionist have a hold on us. This kind of talk reminds us Americans of those translated videos from Z i H A D I's we seen and hear- " Zionist this and Zionist that america"... no difference between their shrilling and yours.

You Indians have your own lot of fanatics whom you believe.

As for America, you need to spend more time there and set aside your Indian prejudices to truly understand the functioning of lobbies in Washington. I will bet that you haven't the faintest clue which lobby is considered the dominant one in Washington!

Man - here is what you don't get about us: All Americans know is that when your own govt allows/ fans the flame like they did by calling for day of protest, capitulating to mad mullahs or promote jihad groups - when you have such irresponsible people and country and see all the violence - then they go " Hmm majority of these folks are jihad sympathizers..." - at that point islamism and Islam line are blurred. They just hear Allah o Akbar chanted followed by more violence. That you willing to kill others because some idiot drew a cartoon.

Then we never hear you guys protesting when your lot kills Muslims , Christians etc. But get a Muslim dictator murdering his people then you want christian Judea america to come rescue it. " Hey amerika come kill the TTP in my country" "Hey amerika come kill Ghaddfai" " Hey amerika come help the Syrian muslim people"

Once again, you don't know jack about America so don't make a spectacle of yourself with this "us Americans" crap trying to speak for all Americans.

If you spent half as much time learning about the American political process rather than ranting against Muslims, China and Pakistan, you might actually gain some knowledge about the country to which you migrated.

You are completely ignorant of how the political system works and how it is influenced by lobbies. You don't understand the Zionist influence in media, academics and other aspects of American society. Given academic studies detailing that, you chose to ignore the facts. You just spout stock phrases which are fashionable within the Indian-American circuit without understanding what it is you are talking about. You kept harping on about "Jews voting for Democrats" as if that means jack!

0.jpg

Palestinian_Ads_F_Jihad.jpg

Palestinian_Ads_Jihad.jpg

Ah yes, the "most Americans" part again...

If "most Americans" won't pay much need, then you can rest easy. Why bother?

All you did is point out some domestic issues which are irrelevant in the big international picture. As I mentioned, you clearly don't understand the concept of picking your battles.

As for the academic study, you can ignore it and stick your head in the sand like for everything else. The detailed expose it presents will not vanish just because you refuse to accept it. It won't change the reality on the ground.

You Indians have your own lot of fanatics whom you believe.

As for America, you need to spend more time there and set aside your Indian prejudices to truly understand the functioning of lobbies in Washington. I will bet that you haven't the faintest clue which lobby is considered the dominant one in Washington!

Once again, you don't know jack about America so don't make a spectacle of yourself with this "us Americans" crap trying to speak for all Americans.

If you spent half as much time learning about the American political process rather than ranting against Muslims, China and Pakistan, you might actually gain some knowledge about the country to which you migrated.

You are completely ignorant of how the political system works and how it is influenced by lobbies. You don't understand the Zionist influence in media, academics and other aspects of American society. Given academic studies detailing that, you chose to ignore the facts. You just spout stock phrases which are fashionable within the Indian-American circuit without understanding what it is you are talking about. You kept harping on about "Jews voting for Democrats" as if that means jack!

I would educate you on our system but then we would get a "Zionist Zionist hold everywhere" back. You are no different than Pamela. We hear your bad america, bad India , bad Europe bad Israel... yeah yeah we get it. You win!

I ask again- how is it working for you on the world stage? convince anyone other than fellow fringe?

^^ Russia should sue the above mentioned group for causing libel to one of their most cherished products - the Ak-47.

These kinds of stunts are to be expected.

After the all terrorist attacks US and West have suffered by the hands of these Islamic Terrorists and now with the riots that are occurring in the Muslim World.

There is a cause and effect.

Muslims cannot expect to do all these things and expect to have a good image in the west.

And trolls like Pamela Geller feeds on this.

This is a BRILLIANT development. I wish more such ads would appear all over the place because it brings Israel front and center into the debate, which is where it belongs. The smarter Zionists have been working tirelessly to shift the focus off Israel and portray this as a fight between the West and Islam when, in point of fact, Israel is at the core of the conflict. It's heartwarming to see these bungling extremists undo all the clever work of the smarter Zionists.

These ads show loud and clear to the American public that their conflict with Muslims is driven by the fanatical Zionists within their own midst. This ad will actually backfire as more and more Americans ask themselves, "why should we support Israel? why do American have to die in their fight?"

What would you say about the likelihood of the US public deciding that Israel is indeed to be strongly supported since they are fighting the same radical enemy that is also attacking USA? Then what?

Hindu BJP boys IN Khakis talking about someone else's extremism. :woot:

Lord have mercy on these poor souls.

We entered in your house with your permission (visa).

By entering our house, you are agreeing to abide by our laws and constitution right?

I do not condone these miscreants' act. But I have seen enough living here - some idiotic church members protesting in funerals of dead soldiers who fought for the country and died,which made my blood curdle or some idiotic church members burning Koran knowing very well that it will endanger the lives of the U.S soldiers in Afghanistan. There are miscreants but ignore them and move on.

Back
Top Bottom