What's new

Anti-Islamist blogger killed in Bangladesh violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Amardesh,noyadiganta and shongram other newspapers confirm this I will agree with this news.

Surprisingly those R the newspapers U guys want to shut down. What a shameless bigot. What other newspaper is left out their. Newspapers like BALer alo that turns a blind eye to everyday rampant atrocities by BAL or BALer news24 that openly twist online polls to suit their political agenda.

And this news doesnt confirm anything about the connection of killing.
If jamat doesnt kill him. Why there is so many trying to prove shahbagh protesters anti islamic and leftist.
Jamat-shibir started this killing spree and it is not going to stop.

Typical awami ramblings. U would make a great awami leader in the future . :D

@Sepoy ki he protestor Jamat shibir na khun korce?? @madx ta koi?? Shadow re bolar kichhu nai... O hindu so eta normal.. but tomader mathay dhokena kan bujhina.....

:rofl: His personal life was far away from ideal. And that is why he was chosen. Motive kobi bhai, motive. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@kobiraaz, no point giving hammer and his chamchas any links or anything. Hammer won't understand bengali. Bechara. :lol: They have a sell out colonial mentality . Sorry, I don't have any more decent term to define their crazy posts.

Surprisingly those R the newspapers U guys want to shut down. What a shameless bigot. What other newspaper is left out their. Newspapers like BALer alo that turns a blind eye to everyday rampant atrocities by BAL or BALer news24 that openly twist online polls to suit their political agenda.

Typical awami farts. U would make a great awami leader in the future . :D

Bro I would suggest u to cool down I thought to never quote u as ur languages r not good.You talked about me some time but I never spoken anything.
Okay if u can be modest I have no prob. That Baleralo was meant to be a bnp paper when bnp was in power, ask ur elders.

@integra Sir, read this.. Interesting.......

The persons mentioned and most of the information are accurate,
Except the last para which obviously lacks authentic source.
One thing to add they were separated for 1.5 years (heard it today).
Was worried about the security of his wife , seems the reporters
have unearthed quite a lot. Still One thing I can asure
is that he is not capable of leading a movement unless someone
made him top a list, chap just didn’t have that character nor voice .
It was a very calculative move.

Rest of the matter isn't worth a discussion, 'cause his death whoever did it
For whatever ‘cause made more harm to the movement than gain.
Especially considering the amount of garbage some of us had read in that blog.
An extremist Atheist is as much of a headache as an extremist conservative.

Given time and situation both incites communal tensions.
I support the movement though , but my demand is simply
Issuing capital punishment to war criminals who as well torturing civilians
In ’71 still oppose the creation of this country. Trust me it’ll
clean up JM for good. I find it very stupid to Ban a party
because that’ll only make’em go underground .

Yo Bangla ;

He deserves a funeral.

However only a Muslim can be given a Muslim funeral.

Anyway this is not the main issue, the main issue is moving our country forward against those who seek to destroy it, those who are now speaking of how they will wage civil war in Bangladesh. Such comments by any politician would in some countries be regarded as illegal and an incitement to violence, disruption if not terrorism.

You are talking about kader sddiki.
Well he was not well judged by AL. He should have given chance to do politics with AL.
I have a soft corner for him for is heroism. But he has changed a lot after gtting the chance of doing talk shows in Diganta Channel.
May be he was brainwashed. He is talking insanely. Maybe its coming from frustration.

mane dhormo....musolman dhormo.....

na re bhai...Beparta onnorokom...

Banglar rajdhani chilo Gauro, borendro...

Sultani amol e sheta holo Dhaka.... Shey shomoy beshirvaag Jomidaar chilo musolman, hindu rao kharap chilo na......

British ra eshe kolkata potton ghotay, okhankar babura fuley fepe uthe, dhaka gorib howa shuru kore...

Chirosthayi bondobosto er madhhhome onek Hindu again jomidaritto pay... Muslim ra gorib howa shuru kore, specially prbo bongo..

1905 muslim ra bhujte pare Dhaka k unnoto korte hole kolkata theke alada kora lagbe... Holo bangbhongo

Kintu onek kolkata babur shompotti purbobonge... tara bepok andolon kore and Bongobhongo atkay...

Shetay bertho hoye muslim ra shesh porjonto India theke alada howar decision ney .. bolte paren bangali muslim rai dijati totter procholok.. Tader dharona chilo Pakistanira bhai bhai.. but pakistanirao jokhon same manoshikotar porichoy dilo Banglar paat beche poschim pakistan banalo tokhon alada howa shomoyer bepar chilo matro...

ebar bujhla?? Bhasha dhormo eshob just 1ta identity .. but alada howar cause onno..

Jai hok ami history te kacha @eastwatch shaheb bhalo bolte parbe...

ADAB

btw hindu bole normal bolte i meant Hindu fundamental Islamists tolerate na korata normal ( i idnt mean any treason)

Amra religion na tani ekhane? You don't even know whether I'm a Muslim/Hindu or Atheist. So please don't imagine things. Anyway, what you said makes sense. Hindu and Muslim fundamentalists don't have tolerance for each other.

Bro I would suggest u to cool down I thought to never quote u as ur languages r not good.You talked about me some time but I never spoken anything.
Okay if u can be modest I have no prob. That Baleralo was meant to be a bnp paper when bnp was in power, ask ur elders.

What better term is there to describe open sympathizers of fascism. :undecided:

As for prothom alo being BNP tilted, there should be limit to shameless lying assuming U R not ignorant.

btw hindu bole normal bolte i meant Hindu fundamental Islamists tolerate na korata normal ( i idnt mean any treason)

Thanks for the explanation. It's rather easy to hurt others' sentiment unknowingly. We should be more careful about inserting the right word in the right place.

na re bhai...Beparta onnorokom...

Banglar rajdhani chilo Gauro, borendro...

Sultani amol e sheta holo Dhaka
.... Shey shomoy beshirvaag Jomidaar chilo musolman, hindu rao kharap chilo na......

British ra eshe kolkata potton ghotay, okhankar babura fuley fepe uthe, dhaka gorib howa shuru kore...

Chirosthayi bondobosto er madhhhome onek Hindu again jomidaritto pay... Muslim ra gorib howa shuru kore, specially prbo bongo..

1905 muslim ra bhujte pare Dhaka k unnoto korte hole kolkata theke alada kora lagbe... Holo bangbhongo

Kintu onek kolkata babur shompotti purbobonge... tara bepok andolon kore and Bongobhongo atkay...

Shetay bertho hoye muslim ra shesh porjonto India theke alada howar decision ney .. bolte paren bangali muslim rai dijati totter procholok.. Tader dharona chilo Pakistanira bhai bhai.. but pakistanirao jokhon same manoshikotar porichoy dilo Banglar paat beche poschim pakistan banalo tokhon alada howa shomoyer bepar chilo matro...

ebar bujhla?? Bhasha dhormo eshob just 1ta identity .. but alada howar cause onno..

Jai hok ami history te kacha @EastWest shaheb bhalo bolte parbe...

ADAB

Well not bad with history. According to our history book. But there is no similarity between Gauro and Dhaka.
Gauro was somwhere in Rajshahi.
But we had no option other than separation from great bengal by 1906.
Its funny some people in BD think Khudi Ram a hero.But they were opposite to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom