What's new

Anti-Islamist blogger killed in Bangladesh violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who do not understand the full context.

1. BNP activist Kobiraaz who says he supports the Jamat e Islami as coalition allies has tagged me in the above post.

2. A few days ago he openly admitted he has been trolling me on this forum.

So I have to be very careful what I say in relation to him as he is seeking to get me banned, as he will see it as a victory for his party, the BNP. Plus he sees this forum as entertainment.

3. He is claiming that some Deobandi Imams have declared the Imam of the biggest Eid prayer on earth, Fariduddin Masud, as a "murtad", an apostate i.e he has left Islam.

I am not sure if this is true and if so on what grounds.

However all I can say is nobody becomes an apostate for condemning a political party i.e. Jamat e Islami. That would make 95.4% of Bangladesh apostates.

Anyway this is good as our army and intelligence services monitor the internet for national security threats and as @eastwatch has said they are not keen on extreme fundamentalists. "Takfeer" (declaring someone a Kafir) is something done by extremists and is what inspires groups such as the TTP (who believe the Pakistani army to be "murtad" - apostates) to go out and kill. So these "scholars" would be seen as a threat and would also probably be rejected by the majority of our Islamic scholars.

By the way the main leadership of the BNP are different to Kobiraaz and his pro-Jamati/pro-Hizbut Tahrir/pro-fundamentalist ideas and are sensible people.

The Bangladeshi military, current government, BNP, intelligentsia are all against extreme fundamentalists and ever since we executed fundamentalist and terrorist, Bangla Bhai a few years back Bangladesh has been safer. Pakistan is an example of the dangers of what terrorists can do to harm a country.

20060407000605701.jpg

Terrorist and fundamentalist, "Bangla bhai" captured by Bangladeshi security forces. He was later executed.

b0d81176ecb78313150f6a706700ce4a.jpg

Pakistani security forces arrest suspected Taliban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except Amardesh,noyadiganta and shongram other newspapers confirm this I will agree with this news.
And this news doesnt confirm anything about the connection of killing.
If jamat doesnt kill him. Why there is so many trying to prove shahbagh protesters anti islamic and leftist.
Jamat-shibir started this killing spree and it is not going to stop.

Chokh thakitey Ondho ( awami supporter boley kotha)............

1,2 number Page e Omi pial er status gula dekho... :hitwall: ..Amardesher shonge mele??

For those who do not understand the full context.

1. BNP activist Kobiraaz who says he supports the Jamat e Islami as coalition allies has tagged me in the above post.
A few days ago he openly admitted he has been trolling me on this forum.

So I have to be very careful what I say in relation to him as he is seeking to get me banned, as he will see it as a victory for his party, the BNP. Plus he sees this forum as entertainment.

:blink: ... :blink: ... :blink: ... :blink: ... :blink: ...

An open letter from the most prestigious Hathajari Madrassa of Bangladesh

P1_00.jpg

toder mukhe joi banglar theke joi hind beshi manay, age toder bangla amader moto shadhin kor, tarpor che.cha.mechi koris.

port reported for using "tui".

moshoy......shadhin desh paiya o ki ghanta koriachen ???? r joi hind beshi manleo, joi bangla bolte toh karo ekhane mana nei.....seta apnara bujhte parben na......apnara apnader atit avigyata theke mone koren boro desher ongsho hoe thakle bodhoy nijoswota thake na......

prothome apnara (mane apnader purbo purush ra ) koilen bharat e thakle amago jat thakbo na.......tarpor koilen pakistan thakle amago bhasa thakbo na........kin2 swadhin hoiya kisu korte parlen ki ???

r amader islamphobia nie bolchilen na...... amader islamphobia r theke apnader hinduphobia onek beshi.......apnarai bolechilen eksathe thakle amader jat thakbe na.....tai alada hoye gelen.....amrato eksathei thakte cheyechilam......poschimbonge prochur musolman ache....tader ki dhormo chole geche......

arekta bishoi......apnader musolmander bhabte onurodh korbo....... amader jodi islamphobia thekeo thake tahole ta keno ache ta bhebe dakhar konodin chesta korechen.......sudhu amader i toh islamphobia noi.....onek paschatyo desheo ache....ta keno konodin bhebe dekhechen.......aj kono bharatiyo musolman o jodi america jai tahole take alada bhabe deke nie giye search kora hoi.......koi christan der toh hinduphobia nei.....hinduder ihudiphobia nei....christander ihudiphobia nei.......

e sob bolle toh abar gosthibaji kore ban kore dan.......abar "freedom of speech er buli o jharen".......duto mukh ki berie porchhe na???

@LaBong, don't try to sugar coat those islamophobic opportunist propagandists as "dadus". Dhotti wala ra nak golai te ashe ken? :)

Religion of Peace-1, blogger-0

Shouldn't this kind of post be reported. I wonder if hammer and co reported this post. :pop:

So do you agree with those Deobandis you referred to above that the Sholakia Imam who spoke out against your political allies, Jamat is an apostate, who has left Islam?

1st of all i am not sure whether the news is true or false.... Found it on Fb , thereby its hearsay ..( Though Kader mOlla WAS PROVEN GUILTY IN THIS WAY :lol: ....)

secondly, The Imam was appointed by Awamileague.. Awamileague has lots of imam in its bag in the name of Awami Olama League...

Except Amardesh,noyadiganta and shongram other newspapers confirm this I will agree with this news.
And this news doesnt confirm anything about the connection of killing.
If jamat doesnt kill him. Why there is so many trying to prove shahbagh protesters anti islamic and leftist.
Jamat-shibir started this killing spree and it is not going to stop.

In fact similar narrative was published in yesterday's Ittefaq. People are not actually corncerned over whether this alleged murder by JeI is justified or not, they are concerned over the justification of performing his namaz-e-janaza.

moshoy......shadhin desh paiya o ki ghanta koriachen ???? r joi hind beshi manleo, joi bangla bolte toh karo ekhane mana nei.....seta apnara bujhte parben na......apnara apnader atit avigyata theke mone koren boro desher ongsho hoe thakle bodhoy nijoswota thake na......

prothome apnara (mane apnader purbo purush ra ) koilen bharat e thakle amago jat thakbo na.......tarpor koilen pakistan thakle amago bhasa thakbo na........kin2 swadhin hoiya kisu korte parlen ki ???

r amader islamphobia nie bolchilen na...... amader islamphobia r theke apnader hinduphobia onek beshi.......apnarai bolechilen eksathe thakle amader jat thakbe na.....tai alada hoye gelen.....amrato eksathei thakte cheyechilam......poschimbonge prochur musolman ache....tader ki dhormo chole geche......

arekta bishoi......apnader musolmander bhabte onurodh korbo....... amader jodi islamphobia thekeo thake tahole ta keno ache ta bhebe dakhar konodin chesta korechen.......sudhu amader i toh islamphobia noi.....onek paschatyo desheo ache....ta keno konodin bhebe dekhechen.......aj kono bharatiyo musolman o jodi america jai tahole take alada bhabe deke nie giye search kora hoi.......koi christan der toh hinduphobia nei.....hinduder ihudiphobia nei....christander ihudiphobia nei.......

e sob bolle toh abar gosthibaji kore ban kore dan.......abar "freedom of speech er buli o jharen".......duto mukh ki berie porchhe na???

Well said bro we really not judge our self.

1st of all i am not sure whether the news is true or false.... Found it on Fb , thereby its hearsay ..( Though Kader mOlla WAS PROVEN GUILTY IN THIS WAY :lol: ....)

secondly, The Imam was appointed by Awamileague.. Awamileague has lots of imam in its bag in the name of Awami Olama League...

So do you think this Imam is an apostate - who has left Islam?

Actually don't answer that question because if you said yes and he wasn't according to Sunni Islam this would take you out of Islam, as takfeer on a Muslim makes someone leave the fold of Islam.

The point being is you are a university kid who sees this forum as entertainment, some of us here finished university here a long time ago and have to pay rent, provide for our families. Ordinary Bangladeshis in Bangladesh hate both Chatra League thugs and Shibir thugs (many of whom are in universities) who ruin their lives and livelihood.

Please adopt a more mature approach.

Thank you.

Hammarian nationalist sepoi appeasing an Indian who replied to my post . What kind of a slave mentality do these folks have or do they comprehension problem:

This is the Indian post in reply to mine :

No offence, but I find even Pakistanis to be overall more pleasant folks than you Bangladeshis, and that should say a lot of how my views of Bangladeshis have gone down since joining the forum. The last country on Earth we would want to have Akhand Bharat with would be Bangladesh (Id rather take Somalia personally), so please keep your weird fantasies to yourself.

Sepoi don't like the idea of HinduIndia ditching BD in Akhand bharat ,it seems:

its his own fanatic dream. real bangladeshis are not like him and don't take him seriously . and well nothing wrong wih the bd too. we are doing well in various aspect

:lol::rolleyes:

Jaat thakbena maney Bujhlam na, ei jatio kono kichhu Muslim der acche bole to Jana chilo na... protidin e kichu na kichu notun shekhay hoy....

In fact similar narrative was published in yesterday's Ittefaq. People are not actually corncerned of whether this alleged murder by JeI is justified or not, they are concerned of the justification of performing his namaz-e-janaza.

He was anti islamic or not he deserves janaja.

He was anti islamic or not he deserves janaja.

He deserves a funeral.

However only a Muslim can be given a Muslim funeral.

Anyway this is not the main issue, the main issue is moving our country forward against those who seek to destroy it, those who are now speaking of how they will wage civil war in Bangladesh. Such comments by any politician would in some countries be regarded as illegal and an incitement to violence, disruption if not terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom