What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is BD same as Nepal and Bhutan? They are landlocked countries with small populations.

All these years you guys have not given us transit to our north eastern states which shows that you have a foreign policy independent of Indian interference.
that is subject on which india has eye now

Is BD same as Nepal and Bhutan? They are landlocked countries with small populations.

All these years you guys have not given us transit to our north eastern states which shows that you have a foreign policy independent of Indian interference.

The transit has already been given to India but I heard India has stopped giving VISA to BDeshis. Why dude? Its not right. BDeshis need to go to India for health treatments. BD health sector sucks ***.

The transit has already been given to India but I heard India has stopped giving VISA to BDeshis. Why dude? Its not right. BDeshis need to go to India for health treatments. BD health sector sucks ***.

Are you not comfortable with safron flags? why did you steal our flag dude?

Are you not comfortable with safron flags? why did you steal our flag dude?
Like his RAW-master, he is trying to bluff to damage our cause later to control us over.

Thank you, lover of minorities.!

A premier can never openly endorse a terrorist group. It will invite retribution in many other ways. The year 2001-2006 coincided with rise in terrorist attacks in India. And you urself are accepting elements in BNP and possible Jamaat helped the terrorist groups. So how do u expect India to support BNP and Jamaatis? The BAL regime, coincided with reduction in attacks till nil this year.
Maybe if BNP wins this time, and she is neutral to India, then India shall develop fruitfull relation with BNP. Look the case of Maldives. We are friends to both ruling party and opposition.
We as a nation will safeguard our interest and must allow any vested interested to operate against any third country from our soil. BD should also do the same

It doesn't work that way, forget BNP, Khaleda Zia couldn't have "supported" extremist groups and those groups couldn't have shown the same support back to her. If these extremist groups were trying to establish Khilafa and Shari'ah (which I'm sure that is their aim) then they are going against the fundamental principles the group were formed for in the first place.

It doesn't even make sense if Jamaat displayed support to extremist groups because again Jamaat goes against the core principles of these extremist groups who believe in Khilafa and the establishment of Caliphate.

Like I said, when BNP was in power, RAB sorted those groups out.

dude if its true than india shld stop interfering in BDz internal matters...tat is how we lost sri lanka...n i fear this is how we will loose BD as a good frnd too
huh, may be they could start with extradition of Ulfa leader Anup Chetia..Stop planning to send truck loads of weapon into NE. What problem do we have with BD ?? just water and some small portion of land that can be easily solved with diplomacy , but BD (BNP and jamatis actually) tried to fuel violence and helped the ultras of NE , what was the need for that??? That is precisely the reason , those people must not come back to power ,and am very happy despite all shortcomings of Kangress govt, they are actually doing something which is worth doing.. BD may go to .. anywhere... our national interest first. You scratch our back we will kick ur @$$

Indian malauns filled with hindutva butchers like Modi, r no one to do that. Neither r Indian malauns in any position to judge and decide things for BD. Isn't that a no-brainer conclusion. U trying to justify interference with such absurd logic?

No one is judging anyone here.

Btw "religious radicalism" is just an excuse for Indian malaunic ambitions. And even if there were radicalism, its upto to BDs to sort it out not 2-faced snakes from across the border. Which part of your absurd argument are u trying to justify as something normal?
BD is sorting the things through its judicial system.

WOW Indian with WOT theory on BD. Must say your chanakyan diplomats r having a hard time selling this to the father of leading WOT, the US.
No one is trying to work for the USA nor any one is considering USA as father. That theory or call it what ever, is the reality.

Where is any sort of Indian interference in what's going in Bangladesh at the moment? @BDforever, @Anubis, @Loki - I don't get what Bangladeshi's are complaining about? can you be more specific as to how India is interfering in anything here?

AL has an agenda - it was their agenda when they came to power in 2009 and by all intents and purposes they are pursuing that ( and I believe by popular mandate), India for all it seems is staying neutral in all this.

I cannot figure out what BDians want India to do? you raised a hue and cry when Pakistani parliament floored a resolution in support of the jamaatis, would it help if we came out in support of a particular group in BD - for all likelihood it won't.

So help me out here, what is India doing here that's upsetting the jamaatis and the islamists of BD?

Every Indian has bias against Islam. This is why South Asia hates India and their behavior

Tell that to your Jamaatis who call dead Pakistani soldiers murtad and the Talibani's shahids.

Last edited:
It is a worrying phenomena for New Delhi, I Hope in the coming days anti India sentiments will come down in BD.
to all Bangladeshi people india mean:

rape-map-of-india-2011.png

Its funny that a country which was a part of Pakistan only 30 years ago, we in Pakistan know zero about whats going on in BD, Pakistani media totally ignore DB and we know more about Sri lanka and Nepal than BD. so needless to say I have no clue what you people are talking about

Its funny that a country which was a part of Pakistan only 30 years ago, we in Pakistan know zero about whats going on in BD, Pakistani media totally ignore DB and we know more about Sri lanka and Nepal than BD. so needless to say I have no clue what you people are talking about

Are you proud of your ignorance?

huh, may be they could start with extradition of Ulfa leader Anup Chetia..Stop planning to send truck loads of weapon into NE. What problem do we have with BD ?? just water and some small portion of land that can be easily solved with diplomacy , but BD (BNP and jamatis actually) tried to fuel violence and helped the ultras of NE , what was the need for that??? That is precisely the reason , those people must not come back to power ,and am very happy despite all shortcomings of Kangress govt, they are actually doing something which is worth doing.. BD may go to .. anywhere... our national interest first. You scratch our back we will kick ur @$$

Problem is, your AL wont be able to cling to power for long without public support. So by supporting them, you are actually making your own a$$ exposed.

I agree. I haven't seen any coverage regarding Bangladesh in any Pakistani media until recently. Indian media also don't cover Bangladesh much except few Kolkatan's news channels. Some even have a special news section to cover BD. Al-Jazeera and BBC cover plenty of BD situations though.

@BDforever @IamBengali how is march for democracy going on ? does it have any impact ? are the protests going on ?

Its a totally FLOP show. The BNP leaders are hiding inside their houses and was never interested to respond to Khaleda's call. BNP leaders are cowards.

Problem is, your AL wont be able to cling to power for long without public support. So by supporting them, you are actually making your own a$$ exposed.

No country's foreign policy is based on appeasing the general public, especially when its tin pot republics we are talking about, no one cares about them.:lol:

Look at America, and its relationship with Muslim countries and Muslims. Muslims hate America, yet America gets whatever it wants from those Muslims countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom