What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dun want tat to happen plzzzz....yaar new year nyt pe mood kharab na kr

You guys are no body, babus sitting at policy making positions are the one who decide.

Last time I visited BD section , B'desh was supposed to bomb Myanmar to stone age .

What happened in between ?? :what:
you mean two years back ? lots of things changed.

@JAT BALWAN 2 number Punjabi, what do you think? Bangladesh should be formally integrated into India now or your govt. will rely on Zalim hassina for another 5 years?

the thread news is one of the proof, if you still do not get it ask @scorpionx brother . He will enlighten you in hindi

I asked you a simple question - show me proof of Indian interference - if you are unable to do so then rest of your thread is cr@p - for all we know, Salman Kursheed mentioned that what's happening in bangladesh is AL's agenda and as India is steering clear of it, it expects the american's to stay away as well. Let me know if my addresses to you is above your intellectual capabilities so that I will desist in addressing you in the future - that is if you are unable to answer my simple question.

I asked you a simple question - show me proof of Indian interference - if you are unable to do so then rest of your thread is cr@p - for all we know, Salman Kursheed mentioned that what's happening in bangladesh is AL's agenda and as India is steering clear of it, it expects the american's to stay away as well. Let me know if my addresses to you is above your intellectual capabilities so that I will desist in addressing you in the future - that is if you are unable to answer my simple question.
LOL no one can satisfy with answer to an ignorant like you

Not 2 years back but few months back . Around the riots in Mynamar .
no riot now, so all good

Sooner or later Bangladesh is going to be next Sikkim because Bangladesh is heavily dependent on India and don't have any neighbor to counter influence or bring balance in relation.
Chacha, how do u know all this ? don't tell me u got one Sulemani Tota to tell u the future :rofl:
P.S- naya saal mubarak ho :cheers:
fortune_teller.jpg

LOL no one can satisfy with answer to an ignorant like you

A simple question is too complicated for you? "SHOW ME PROOF OF INDIAN INTERFERENCE?"

Even the Pakistani's came up with a resolution in support of the jamaati's - what did India do?

How is that possible ??

You are supposed to hate them till eternity like you hate us Indians .
we do not hate india till eternity, sure soon you guys start calling me Jamati :sarcastic:

@BDforever will you change your id to INDforever once we will overtake you. :D

we do not hate india till eternity, sure soon you guys start calling me Jamati :sarcastic:

Thats your love for us and a strong desire to become Indian. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom