What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
you r too old for this, it is going over your read, your brain is not catching well anymore LOL

:lol:, everybody's too old for you kid...now shoo, go cry on the shoulders of your naswaristan buddies.

Chacha, how do u know all this ? don't tell me u got one Sulemani Tota to tell u the future :rofl:
P.S- naya saal mubarak ho :cheers:
fortune_teller.jpg

Happy New Year - May God bless you with sane govt. like AAP or Congress for another decade.

Why dont you ask them straight to fall in chinese shopping bucket to company you. You clever chap :lol:

I know Pak-China relations give you guys heart burn but here i am stating fact that Bangladesh have no other option.

I know Pak-China relations give you guys heart burn but here i am stating fact that Bangladesh have no other option.

Pak china kahan se beech mein aa gaya miyan - enjoy your deeper than, higher than, thicker tha...forgive us if we don't trust in such bullcr@p. :lol:.

Pak china kahan se beech mein aa gaya miyan - enjoy your deeper than, higher than, thicker tha...forgive us if we don't trust in such bullcr@p. :lol:.

Your brother brought it - and who is asking you to trust in it, after all it's none of your business.

feeling tired already ? :omghaha: go take rest lmao

:lol:

I have all day and all night, but I don't fancy myself arguing with a kindergarten kid all night - especially on the last day of the old year, i believe that what I do on the first day of the new year I will end up doing the whole year, so forgive me if I don't fancy a tete a tete with a less fortunate because I have too many challenges ahead of me and I need to be in the best of my form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom