What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I have all day and all night, but I don't fancy myself arguing with a kindergarten kid all night - especially on the last day of the old year, i believe that what I do on the first day of the new year I will end up doing the whole year, so forgive me if I don't fancy a tete a tete with a less fortunate because I have too many challenges ahead of me and I need to be in the best of my form.
:whistle::whistle: I see surrender with excuse , anyway wish you best of luck for success :patsak:

Tumhari rawami league jo true bengalies k kabab bana rahi new year party pe os ka kia?

What challenge? you already lost in your previous post? :D

abe, woh tera humor tha kya?, agar tha tho tu haraa.

i really doubt that, ur supa powa force is unable to stop on going terrorist attack LOL

They are the one uncaught....ask the caught ones....we have good cavity searchers. :lol:

mate believe me the anti-Bangladesh sentiment in Bengal is even greater these days because most of the younger generation Bengalis think that the minority Hindus are being oppressed in BD plus the Jamaat factor also comes into play as most of us consider Jamaat as the BD version of Taliban.then there are millions of illegal BD citizens residing inside Bengal which is also one the factors affectinf the anti-BD feelings amongst the younger Bengali populace.....

I've never met a Bengali from West Bengal, nor do I care what they think about Bangladesh. It's not Bangladesh who is meddling with the internal affairs of India, it's India who is trying to call the shots. But since India is meddling with us we have no choice but to take an anti-Indian stance, whereas the "youth" of West Bengal (lol) we couldn't give two sh-ts about frankly what they think or what has angered them...Shame it's not the same on the other side.

Regarding the persecution of Hindus, they live peacefully in Bangladesh, I've never seen a Hindu get persecuted in Bangladesh. I don't know any personally, but I have seen a Hindu in a bazar once, you only ever see them in the city, you can tell with the ladies as they have that red power on their hair.

Just to disclose, I don't live in BD, I was born there.

I know Pak-China relations give you guys heart burn but here i am stating fact that Bangladesh have no other option.

We were heartburn of Pak-US relations as well and that time you guys suggested that BD has no other option than US.

I've never met a Bengali from West Bengal, nor do I care what they think about Bangladesh. It's not Bangladesh who is meddling with the internal affairs of India, it's India who is trying to call the shots. But since India is meddling with us we have no choice but to take an anti-Indian stance, whereas the "youth" of West Bengal (lol) we couldn't give two sh-ts about frankly what they think or what has angered them...Shame it's not the same on the other side.

Regarding the persecution of Hindus, they live peacefully in Bangladesh, I've never seen a Hindu get persecuted in Bangladesh, I don't know any personally, but I have seen a Hindu in a bazar once, you only ever see them in the city, you can tell with the ladies as they have that red power on their hair.

The way you describe hindus suggest a lot how much you respect and care for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom