What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
t
to all Bangladeshi people india mean:

rape-map-of-india-2011.png
to all indian people a bangladeshi means.......maids and servants working at our houses...damn even my driver is a bangladeshi ....lol...now stop trolling or else i will spoil ur new year mood like hell

t

to all indian people bangladeshi means.......maids and servants working at our houses...damn even our driver is a bangladeshi ....lol
Vai, u should change your avatar. They are taking it for granted :partay:

Anti India sentiment has been in Bangladesh for ages now, this isn't something new, although I wouldn't say the hatred is as deep as say the Pak India situation, but now I would say it is, if not even worse. Most Bangladeshi Muslims especially the younger ones have a very deep hate for India as first of all, they are a strong ally of Israel, secondly, the Kashmir conflict and now the internal Bangladesh conflict which has angered every Bengali.

Generally Bengali's used to see India with a neutral eye, India wasn't annoying Bangladesh and vice versa, nor did we ever speak about Indians and vice versa, India was trivial to the common Bangladeshi.
mate believe me the anti-Bangladesh sentiment in Bengal is even greater these days because most of the younger generation Bengalis think that the minority Hindus are being oppressed in BD plus the Jamaat factor also comes into play as most of us consider Jamaat as the BD version of Taliban.then there are millions of illegal BD citizens residing inside Bengal which is also one the factors affectinf the anti-BD feelings amongst the younger Bengali populace.....

Sooner or later Bangladesh is going to be next Sikkim because Bangladesh is heavily dependent on India and don't have any neighbor to counter influence or bring balance in relation.

US is poking very little, India is not known for creating Iraq and Afganistan that is true. But is also true india forced Bhutan and Nepal to make foreign policy with permission of India.

i showed that but it does not mean you own our everything, remember that. BTW it was both side benefit, we wanted independence, you wanted to divide pakistan, so do not play saint game here.

even if you still do not see how india is supporting AL, come to BD then. I say again if BNP was place of AL, our position would have been same. Do not support particular party, support the nation.

students are going to educational institution at high risk, even some died.
dada just how do you propose that Indian support for the BD people?i mean it's next to impossible to support the BD people if we don't show our support to the leading political party of BD which had been elected to power by the BD people itself.....

Sooner or later Bangladesh is going to be next Sikkim because Bangladesh is heavily dependent on India and don't have any neighbor to counter influence or bring balance in relation.

We also have a tiny border with Myanmar.

B'desh will never become Sikkim .

Nobody in India wants B'desh to merge with India .

We also have a tiny border with Myanmar.

And you have a very good relation with them .... :D

Where is any sort of Indian interference in what's going in Bangladesh at the moment? @BDforever, @Anubis, @Loki - I don't get what Bangladeshi's are complaining about? can you be more specific as to how India is interfering in anything here?

AL has an agenda - it was their agenda when they came to power in 2009 and by all intents and purposes they are pursuing that ( and I believe by popular mandate), India for all it seems is staying neutral in all this.

I cannot figure out what BDians want India to do? you raised a hue and cry when Pakistani parliament floored a resolution in support of the jamaatis, would it help if we came out in support of a particular group in BD - for all likelihood it won't.

So help me out here, what is India doing here that's upsetting the jamaatis and the islamists of BD?.
read the first thread post again if you are still not clear about india's biased position. What India is asking USA ? read the first thread post again.

We don't want to lose long lost benefits which BAL has accorded to us. Transit is one of them. :partay:
you will not get that, even if govt. give you transit, mark my word, public will block the transit road. you better make relation will BD ppl not with any party if you really think about long term benefit.

And you have a very good relation with them .... :D
yes we have good relation with them now.

we dun want tat to happen plzzzz....yaar new year nyt pe mood kharab na kr

I agree. I haven't seen any coverage regarding Bangladesh in any Pakistani media until recently. Indian media also don't cover Bangladesh much except few Kolkatan's news channels. Some even have a special news section to cover BD. Al-Jazeera and BBC cover plenty of BD situations though.

Its a totally FLOP show. The BNP leaders are hiding inside their houses and was never interested to respond to Khaleda's call. BNP leaders are cowards.

every thing is ok....but if you will ask my opinion....i am in favor of neutral election under caretaker government.........i have seen that phase, in 2007 i was in Chittagong(living in khulshi) BNP government and military-controlled interim government headed by Chief Adviser Dr. Fakhruddin Ahmed

i clearly remember khalida son was involve in 200 crore scam on power plan revamping project and Hugh money invested in Malaysia....and many more scam........

during military-controlled interim government headed by Chief Adviser Dr. Fakhruddin Ahmed......many illegal construction were demolish.....many action had been taken against corrupt people .......so it good for Bangladesh if such kind of mechanism exist........not only that, they work in all direction ,i remember army came to out plant in khumira to audit weather we are following industrial and other pollution control norms or not...and many more

i believe there is only one danger, that country can be easily hijack by arm chief or arm force...if there is vacuum.........i think is the only reason why awami is so keen to implement this amendment

dada just how do you propose that Indian support for the BD people?i mean it's next to impossible to support the BD people if we don't show our support to the leading political party of BD which had been elected to power by the BD people itself.....
take stand like other countries, even russia is not sending observer for election-said two parties first come into negotiation.

read the first thread post again if you are still not clear about india's biased position. What India is asking USA ? read the first thread post again.

I asked you a simple question - show me proof of Indian interference in Bd affairs.

yes we have good relation with them now.

Last time I visited BD section , B'desh was supposed to bomb Myanmar to stone age .

What happened in between ?? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom