What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new . Whoever is in opposition try to stir up Anti-India sentiments in B'desh during election time.

But after the election whoever comes to power be it AL , BNP or Jamatis , they finally will tow the Indian line .

There is a difference. ULFA is fighting for a independent state, while Taliban or TTP are fighting for a religious state. I dont know about you. But India, one cannot simply finish schooling or collage without having a Muslim friends, and simply one cannot hate Islam. (Of course people are there, and I do not deny) .
And I ask one Question to you. When the BNP was in power, it supported various extremist organisations against India? Why did it do? There was a BD group which had staged attacks in India.
BAL came into power, and dismantled all terror groups and its support in India.
If you are an Indian whom will u support?

Actually, most of the small terror outfits in Bangladesh were caught in the time when BNP was in power these were all from 2001-2005. Khaleda declared resignation in 2006. Secondly, there are different ways to achieve freedom, but this does not mean by killing civilians and attacking infrastructure. The same goes for any Islamic organisation.

Khaleda Zia never openly supported any extremist group, if anything those extremist groups opposed her. There were elements in BNP that did.

Unfortunately, New Delhi doesn't have a foreign policy. We're floundering since the UPA took charge. Relations with other countries are sliding rapidly down the rabbit hole.

We need to press Ctrl-Alt-Delete and start from scratch after kicking out the present dispensation.

Bharat Desh Forever, you think you can bring Indians to their senses with talks and reasoning? Fat chance. Look what they have done to Bangladesh. They did and are still trying to do the same meddling in every other smaller South Asian country with same results. They never learn.

And they are not the first, every country who has a little more power than others, did same things. Their great size gives them extra power over smaller nations, that is their curse. But compared to the US, Russia and China, they are rank amateurs in this spheres of influence game and 10 times more delusional, that is the difference.

You will never be able to make them understand that they are shooting at their own collective feet with their actions. Not smart at all.

if i am bharat desh forever, from now you are Israeli agent LOL

BD can't exist without India. We are bordered from 3 sides by India. Do any other country have such a border with another country? Anti-Indian sentiment my foot. Long live Indo-Bangla. :cheers:

pa ar koto chatba ? chatey chatey nijer togue sirey fella, change your flag and go to your motherland.

@BDforever
Sorry for derailing your thread.
I am more concerned about the content of the original post than the title of this thread.
I read "US is interested in BD".
Should that not pose a greater threat to you???India is not known for creating Iraqs and Afghanistans....but US is known for Vietnam...Iraq....Aghanistan...Libya...etc.
What say???
US is poking very little, India is not known for creating Iraq and Afganistan that is true. But is also true india forced Bhutan and Nepal to make foreign policy with permission of India.

who asked you to be the toy of india .Atleast show some gratitude for india in liberating your nation
i showed that but it does not mean you own our everything, remember that. BTW it was both side benefit, we wanted independence, you wanted to divide pakistan, so do not play saint game here.

whats the status on Election??is it still a go??don't mind @BDforever ,but we see as much "Nautanky" just before Vote just like you do.vote was announced,what,months ago.why the sudden "Massive" protest just before election??and your EC is corrupt,"Caretaker Govt" system is installed though BNP didn't took part,these are not India's fault.and where did you see that India is interfering in "Voting" process,or your govt's decision making???what India,like all other country wants is to secure its own profit.we care jack about your govt or your people.
even if you still do not see how india is supporting AL, come to BD then. I say again if BNP was place of AL, our position would have been same. Do not support particular party, support the nation.

@BDforever Whats the situation in Dhaka? Schools, coll running as usual?

students are going to educational institution at high risk, even some died.

Last edited:
India deserves that...
Our idiotic journalists write lot of nonsense...
They think india is sup dupa power or just sensationalism...

Times of India reported,if needed india must do military intervention in BD to keep AL in power LOL

@BDforever

We have 'ZERO' interests in your country. Please stop freaking out by ISI. We are not your enemies, nor we pose a threat to you.

You need to deal with India, we can get by just fine even if AL wipes out every opposition actvist.

you got me wrong, i just expressed out position. We want good relation with both India and Pakistan.

US is poking very little, India is not known for creating Iraq and Afganistan that is true. But is also true india forced Bhutan and Nepal to make foreign policy with permission of India.

enlighten me :angel::angel::angel:

ahaha start studying International politics :-) you will find it :D

Yes yes!!!
on new year's eve I'll study international politics????8-)
Ab jaldi batao otherwise I'll have to send my RAW agents to track you down.:mad:
And they know very well to spoil somebody's NYE.:agree::agree:

Yes yes!!!
on new year's eve I'll study international politics????8-)
Ab jaldi batao otherwise I'll have to send my RAW agents to track you down.:mad:
And they know very well to spoil somebody's NYE.:agree::agree:
ok i keep it mind, i will tell you details later, i am hungry, time to eat :( LOL

Every Indian has bias against Islam. This is why South Asia hates India and their behavior

Thank you, lover of minorities.!

Actually, most of the small terror outfits in Bangladesh were caught in the time when BNP was in power these were all from 2001-2005. Khaleda declared resignation in 2006. Secondly, there are different ways to achieve freedom, but this does not mean by killing civilians and attacking infrastructure. The same goes for any Islamic organisation.

Khaleda Zia never openly supported any extremist group, if anything those extremist groups opposed her. There were elements in BNP that did.

A premier can never openly endorse a terrorist group. It will invite retribution in many other ways. The year 2001-2006 coincided with rise in terrorist attacks in India. And you urself are accepting elements in BNP and possible Jamaat helped the terrorist groups. So how do u expect India to support BNP and Jamaatis? The BAL regime, coincided with reduction in attacks till nil this year.
Maybe if BNP wins this time, and she is neutral to India, then India shall develop fruitfull relation with BNP. Look the case of Maldives. We are friends to both ruling party and opposition.
We as a nation will safeguard our interest and must allow any vested interested to operate against any third country from our soil. BD should also do the same

Last edited:

Is BD same as Nepal and Bhutan? They are landlocked countries with small populations.

All these years you guys have not given us transit to our north eastern states which shows that you have a foreign policy independent of Indian interference.

There is a difference. ULFA is fighting for a independent state, while Taliban or TTP are fighting for a religious state. I dont know about you. But India, one cannot simply finish schooling or collage without having a Muslim friends, and simply one cannot hate Islam. (Of course people are there, and I do not deny) .
And I ask one Question to you. When the BNP was in power, it supported various extremist organisations against India? Why did it do? There was a BD group which had staged attacks in India.
BAL came into power, and dismantled all terror groups and its support in India.
If you are an Indian whom will u support?

And I ask one Question to you. When the BNP was in power, it supported various extremist organisations against India? Why did it do?
No, it didn't .Now U could vehemently oppose and come up with the story of Anup Chetia's languashing in BD's jail, 10 track arm's were bound for ULFA, EX-DGFI's cheif and ex-home minister's arrest in that regard etc. But the fact of the matter was that cases were still in motion and GOVT's allegations were refuted by Rezzakul and Babor's lawyers. Furthermore, GOVT couldn't come up with proof and it had to frame them through bastrad MUA and his Pals like Amin and Rumi. I followed those cases with extreme interest and found nothing against BNP/JI's GOVT. officials as of yet. Infect it started to surface that UR intelligent people were extremely cunning and infiltrated into the ranks, files of those separatists, thanks.

All Bangladeshi people are our brothers and sisters. We will ALWAYS put them BEFORE India.

Our relationship with BD is not based on interests. Pakistan will not interfere in BD's business. Allah is all knowing and is turning the tide in BD towards us. We just have to sit and patiently wait for the will of Allah to materialize in its natural pace.

Bangladeshi people are our 'kin'. One day we will be two allied states. Thankfully Indian hegemonic hunger in despair is doing most of the ground work on our behalf.

I disagree that y ou guys care about them as your brothers and sisters, you considered and still consider them beneath you. I have seen many Pakistanis say that.. What was that saying, bangali ko jidher dekho udher... I dint say that, heard Pakistanis say that..

And then for all genocide Pakistan did with Bangladesh you bring in your god for reunion.. I mean are you degrading your own god?

Pakistan has always allied with countries which are even remotely anti-indian, first it was America and now China. SL, I will not even count. Same goes with BD, you guys are wanting a friend who is against India no matter who it is and what they do..

These nefarious plans are for Allah and, so many of the other gods, we Hindus believe in to see.. Indeed, as is for everyone to see who is going where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom