What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a dangerous trend if true. What does ordinary Bangladeshis has to do with Israel and Kashmir in terms of relation with India? Israel is a country thousand and thousand miles away from Bangladesh,simply had no special interests in the region visible so far.How their relationship with your neighbor bothers you?

Secondly,Kashmir conflict is a technical issue between two different countries.Again how that issue bothers ordinary Bangladeshis? If you are talking about Pan-Islamic brotherhood syndrome,I must say India has enough reasons to worry about your internal politics.
You are underestimating the concept of the Ummah. Though it is impractical and almost a realpolitik joke, it has considerable resonance among people all over the world. Why blame the Bangladeshis? Remember how Indian Muslims went berserk in Mumbai after Buddhists from Myanmar were attacking the Rohinga Muslims?

But here 90% BD members (mostly Jamaatis) lick Pakistan 24/7. You have ZERO interest yet we have MORE interest. :o:

You seem to know nothing about Bangladesh, you remind me of those Internet sheikhs. The ones that refute one another based on the internet. Google shaykh.
That is a dangerous trend if true. What does ordinary Bangladeshis has to do with Israel and Kashmir in terms of relation with India? Israel is a country thousand and thousand miles away from Bangladesh,simply had no special interests in the region visible so far.How their relationship with your neighbor bothers you?

Secondly,Kashmir conflict is a technical issue between two different countries.Again how that issue bothers ordinary Bangladeshis? If you are talking about Pan-Islamic brotherhood syndrome,I must say India has enough reasons to worry about your internal politics.

You must firstly understand that Islam is what connects us all, for instance, any Muslim land is my land, if a Muslim is suffering it's my obligation, it's a FARD to go out and help them. If a Muslim hurts, I hurt. Whether it's Burma, Syria, Kashmir, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, they are my land too.

It's not about geographical distance, Israel is an enemy due to the killings of Muslims, they drop bombs, done blockades to the Gaza strips, systematically killing Muslims. The Burma issue, that is ethnic cleansing by so called pacifists. The Indian occupation of Kashmir, where Muslims are dying.
Don't think it's about Muslims, we have an obligation amongst anyone suffering, it's called sadaqah.

It's understandable that you have questioned my statement, but Islam comes first and should for anyone. Now you will say, involving religion creates disaster. Actually, nationalism is the root of all evil, as Islam prohibits nationalism, tribal, groups whatever it maybe.

Like Jamaatis were so pro Indian earlier, that now they have turned anti Indian:lol:

But here 90% BD members (mostly Jamaatis) lick Pakistan 24/7. You have ZERO interest yet we have MORE interest. :o:

All Bangladeshi people are our brothers and sisters. We will ALWAYS put them BEFORE India.

Our relationship with BD is not based on interests. Pakistan will not interfere in BD's business. Allah is all knowing and is turning the tide in BD towards us. We just have to sit and patiently wait for the will of Allah to materialize in its natural pace.

Bangladeshi people are our 'kin'. One day we will be two allied states. Thankfully Indian hegemonic hunger in despair is doing most of the ground work on our behalf.

It is a complicated thing dude!!!

India is walking a thin line here, One thing is sure India never wants a destabilized BD. It is silent way of removing the religious and radical ideology from BD society. Interests of various power are converging here.

Every thing from symbols to the guys who are once seen as pillars of a particular ideology/who may have committed crimes to defend this ideology, are being removed systematically. For this purpose they are using phsy-ops through media and through riots.

Regarding anti Indiaism in BD, people's opinion do vary to some degree with time so there is hope for India here.

Indian malauns filled with hindutva butchers like Modi, r no one to do that. Neither r Indian malauns in any position to judge and decide things for BD. Isn't that a no-brainer conclusion. U trying to justify interference with such absurd logic?

Btw "religious radicalism" is just an excuse for Indian malaunic ambitions. And even if there were radicalism, its upto to BDs to sort it out not 2-faced snakes from across the border. Which part of your absurd argument are u trying to justify as something normal?

The actions happening in BD have the same intentions as WOT (war on Islam). But the moves and actions are not like civil war but a soft revolution.

India has been a BD neighbor for all the time and its after the start of WOT anti Indiaism was in rise in BD. Religion is never been a problem after partition but the things happening in BD is a Global phenomena that has been happening through out the last decade in Iraq, syria, pakistan etc.....etc.....

WOW Indian with WOT theory on BD. Must say your chanakyan diplomats r having a hard time selling this to the father of leading WOT, the US.

No. Nationalism is the cure of all evils. Religion comes first. See in what position Pakistan is in today.!
THey thought gulf nation will help in every war, they fight. They got none other than lip service. Ur Islam first credentials might have hold good during Mughal era or the caliph era. Not anymore. With times, people have to change.

Do the Tamil Tigers represent Hinduism? Does ULFA represent Hinduism? I hope not, so don't bring the Mughals into this, they don't represent Islam, they were misguided people who didn't act upon the Quran and Sunnah.

Pakistan is in this position because do you really think the politicians adhere to Islam? In politics it is a matter of right and wrong, so faith can't be based. Regarding terrorist groups, these are groups who don't follow the Haqq, they have simply interpreted Islam to their whims and desires. It's called cherry picking. This goes for any Muslim politician, not just Pakistan.

@Rajaraja Chola

If you bring Pakistan in this thread again, i'll boot you out, then you can sit an watch.

All Bangladeshi people are our brothers and sisters. We will ALWAYS put them BEFORE India.

Our relationship with BD is not based on interests. Pakistan will not interfere in BD's business. Allah is all knowing and is turning the tide in BD towards us. We just have to sit and patiently wait for the will of Allah to materialize in its natural pace.

Bangladeshi people are our 'kin'. One day we will be two allied states. Thankfully Indian hegemonic hunger in despair is doing most of the ground work on our behalf.
No they are not our 'kin' they hate us, they burn our flags & effigy's of our Quaid their newspapers & tv programs are filled with articles & shows against us their politicians abuses us, there is no such thing as Ummah ,brotherhood in todays world non-muslim Sri lanka is thousand times better then muslim Afghanistan or Bangladesh @ least they don't burn our flags & bad mouths us but treat us with respect
trust me we should improve our ties with Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand instead & not waste time on a countries that hates us & bad mouths us all the time

Last edited:
Rising anti-India sentiment is the natural or order of things in BD. politically conscious masses of BD has always been anti-India while those who aren't conscious are indifferent to that country. While the indo-awami activities of the last 1 year with 1000s of deaths, abductions and killings should naturally raise anti-india sentiments. India shouldn't forget this is a country of conservative muslims which didn't just came out of no-where in 71. The party they r backing is a fringe minority and is just one of the many section of BD's diverse polity. Sooner or later u will have to take back your Awami bastards and flee.

Last edited:
End of the day, you can see this from an Islamic point of view or bring in dirty politics.

With the latter, there will be no adhaab (etiquettes) or respect when we have a crossfire discussion. Only the words "dirty hundu" or extremist "sullah" will appear.

No they are not our 'kin' they hate us, they burn our flags & effigy's of our Quaid their newspapers & tv programs are filled with articles & shows against us their politicians abuses us, there is no such thing as Ummah ,brotherhood in todays world non-muslim Sri lanka is thousand times better then muslim Afghanistan or Bangladesh @ least they don't burn our flags & bad mouths us but treat us with respect
trust me we should improve our ties with Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand instead & not waste time on a country which hates us & bad mouths us all the time

Absolutely true. Even Bangladesh has no interest in building relation with Pakistan. If Khaleda comes in power its super impossible for her to build relation with your country since she is alleged to be an ISI agent in BD. Her party will be destroyed in minutes if she says anything in favor of Pakistan. So she plays safe by remaining silent when any journalist asks her about her reaction on trial on war criminals. Even if she shows support she and her party will always include "If" , "But" and will never give any concrete reaction. There is no such word called Muslim brotherhood / ummah in today's world. But here shameless BD Jamaatis always seek shelter from Pakistan. Funny indeed.

@Saiful Islam

You must firstly understand that Islam is what connects us all, for instance, any Muslim land is my land, if a Muslim is suffering it's my obligation, it's a FARD to go out and help them. If a Muslim hurts, I hurt. Whether it's Burma, Syria, Kashmir, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, they are my land too.

Actually No. Islam does not connect all the Muslims all over the world. Through out history,Arabs had killed Arabs.Persians had despised Turks.Turks had gulped Muslim states.In modern times,what were Muslims all over the world doing when Iraq was getting bulldozed by the Zionists?So this so called "obligation" is a simple myriad.No real substance beneath it.
It's not about geographical distance, Israel is an enemy due to the killings of Muslims, they drop bombs, done blockades to the Gaza strips, systematically killing Muslims. The Burma issue, that is ethnic cleansing by so called pacifists. The Indian occupation of Kashmir, where Muslims are dying.
Don't think it's about Muslims, we have an obligation amongst anyone suffering, it's called sadaqah.

Again.Israelis are killing Philistines who are incidentally Muslims.This is a fight for survival and existence between two separate countries,not a Holy war. Ordinary Bangladeshis do have enough headaches to deal with rather than sweating upon a mere tiny land strip. And how come India's friendship with Israel seems bothering Bangladeshi muslims anyway? Don't you know we were among the earliest countries to acknowledge Palestine as a state? In fact we were the First non Arabs to recognize them.What's your say on this?

It's understandable that you have questioned my statement, but Islam comes first and should for anyone. Now you will say, involving religion creates disaster. Actually, nationalism is the root of all evil, as Islam prohibits nationalism, tribal, groups whatever it maybe.

Flawed logic.Ideally having a considerable number of Hindus,Buddhists in your country merely "Islam" can not dictate a democratic nation's foreign policy.Secondly,look at all the countries who are supposed to be the vanguards of "Islam".All they care about is of their own "National Interests" not their religious calling. Look at the Saudis,Turks or the Malysians for instance. Slowly and quietly they have progressed much further working with their own national interests.Your dogma looks just pulling your country backwards.

What I don't get is, when a Pakistan VS another country cricket match takes place in BD, the BD crowd is raising the Pakistani flag,
Absolutely true. Even Bangladesh has no interest in building relation with Pakistan. If Khaleda comes in power its super impossible for her to build relation with your country since she is alleged to be an ISI agent in BD. Her party will be destroyed in minutes if she says anything in favor of Pakistan. So she plays safe by remaining silent when any journalist asks her about her reaction on trial on war criminals. Even if she shows support she and her party will always include "If" , "But" and will never give any concrete reaction. There is no such word called Muslim brotherhood / ummah in today's world. But here shameless BD Jamaatis always seek shelter from Pakistan. Funny indeed.

Wow, your statement is a complete lie. See, this is where the AL mentality is flawed, what has BD's internal situation got to do with Pakistan. Everytime BNP make a move suddenly Pakistan is added to the equation. You have let go of blaming Pakistan every time BNP make a move, it's spineless, have some shame man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom