What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a complicated thing dude!!!

India is walking a thin line here, One thing is sure India never wants a destabilized BD. It is silent way of removing the religious and radical ideology from BD society. .

Perhaps Indian should work on removing its own religious and radical ideology a la RSShites.

NO?

India deserves that...
Our idiotic journalists write lot of nonsense...
They think india is sup dupa power or just sensationalism...

whats the status on Election??is it still a go??don't mind @BDforever ,but we see as much "Nautanky" just before Vote just like you do.vote was announced,what,months ago.why the sudden "Massive" protest just before election??and your EC is corrupt,"Caretaker Govt" system is installed though BNP didn't took part,these are not India's fault.and where did you see that India is interfering in "Voting" process,or your govt's decision making???what India,like all other country wants is to secure its own profit.we care jack about your govt or your people.

BNP didn't survive 12 days without world recognition in 1996, AL will survive a few months, no more than that.

@BDforever

We have 'ZERO' interests in your country. Please stop freaking out by ISI. We are not your enemies, nor we pose a threat to you.

You need to deal with India, we can get by just fine even if AL wipes out every opposition actvist.

1493130_726255960720953_874068218_n.jpg

1536492_726256034054279_72664286_n.jpg

1557573_726256100720939_251781674_n.jpg

@BDforever
Sorry for derailing your thread.
I am more concerned about the content of the original post than the title of this thread.
I read "US is interested in BD".
Should that not pose a greater threat to you???India is not known for creating Iraqs and Afghanistans....but US is known for Vietnam...Iraq....Aghanistan...Libya...etc.
What say???

If only 1% of the hate is focussed on their own good for nothing leaders.

Anti India sentiment has been in Bangladesh for ages now, this isn't something new, although I wouldn't say the hatred is as deep as say the Pak India situation, but now I would say it is, if not even worse. Most Bangladeshi Muslims especially the younger ones have a very deep hate for India as first of all, they are a strong ally of Israel, secondly, the Kashmir conflict and now the internal Bangladesh conflict which has angered every Bengali.

Generally Bengali's used to see India with a neutral eye, India wasn't annoying Bangladesh and vice versa, nor did we ever speak about Indians and vice versa, India was trivial to the common Bangladeshi.

@BDforever

We have 'ZERO' interests in your country. Please stop freaking out by ISI. We are not your enemies, nor we pose a threat to you.

You need to deal with India, we can get by just fine even if AL wipes out every opposition actvist.

But here 90% BD members (mostly Jamaatis) lick Pakistan 24/7. You have ZERO interest yet we have MORE interest. :o:

That's not what she said.

Then again the Indian size is not big. That's what I heard :coffee:
And what do you see? :devil:

Let's just wait till the elections are over & done with! Things will be back to normal from 5th Jan onwards.
You have no idea how much (some of )the new generation of (patriotic)BDs hate India. No BD guy will accept it outright but only when we all become Muslims will these guys accept us as friends.

Last edited:
Anti India sentiment has been in Bangladesh for ages now, this isn't something new, although I wouldn't say the hatred is as deep as say the Pak India situation, but now I would say it is, if not even worse. Most Bangladeshi Muslims especially the younger ones have a very deep hate for India as first of all, they are a strong ally of Israel, secondly, the Kashmir conflict and now the internal Bangladesh conflict which has angered every Bengali.

Generally Bengali's used to see India with a neutral eye, India wasn't annoying Bangladesh and vice versa, nor did we ever speak about Indians and vice versa, India was trivial to the common Bangladeshi.

That is a dangerous trend if true. What does ordinary Bangladeshis has to do with Israel and Kashmir in terms of relation with India? Israel is a country thousand and thousand miles away from Bangladesh,simply had no special interests in the region visible so far.How their relationship with your neighbor bothers you?

Secondly,Kashmir conflict is a technical issue between two different countries.Again how that issue bothers ordinary Bangladeshis? If you are talking about Pan-Islamic brotherhood syndrome,I must say India has enough reasons to worry about your internal politics.

But here 90% BD members (mostly Jamaatis) lick Pakistan 24/7. You have ZERO interest yet we have MORE interest. :o:

Pakistan has no interest in Bangladesh for you to worry about Pakistan, in fact strategically speaking Pakistan should have good relations with Myanmar I mean they are a neighbour of China & also we are a neighbour of China plus Myanmar has good relationship with China & we have good relationship with China, China is building a deep sea water port in Myanmar ,China is building a deep sea water port in Pakistan, Sri Lanka.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom