What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
new generation Bangladeshi ppl do not like controlled by others, India comes as neighbor nation, we do not care about it is giant or not. Nepal and India will be same respect, we do not define others by size.

That's not what she said.

Then again the Indian size is not big. That's what I heard :coffee:

Cool down buddy, every thing will be fine,
You need to give it some time..I think AL is the best government that BD had in decades.
As far India poking is concerned, once jammti extremism ends, India poking will stop..:enjoy:
yea I also think Congress is the best governmet that India had in decades, feeling good now ? LOL

yea I also think Congress is the best governmet that India had in decades, feeling good now ? LOL
Congress is not as bad as you think..though there are some Chor in congress but certainly it has aslo done some good work..
you don't think AL is good??? whom will you vote for BNP? :undecided::undecided:
If you want to vote jamati, I will be really disappointed. :tsk:

Congress is not as bad as you think..though there are some Chor in congress but certainly it has aslo done some good work..
you don't think AL is good??? whom will you vote for BNP? :undecided::undecided:
If you want to vote jamati, I will be really disappointed. :tsk:
now tell me lets see congress did some good work and now congress wants to get elected by force, will you support congress ? jamati is few in number, it was never been mass popular.

dude if its true than india shld stop interfering in BDz internal matters...tat is how we lost sri lanka...n i fear this is how we will loose BD as a good frnd too

dude if its true than india shld stop interfering in BDz internal matters...tat is how we lost sri lanka...n i fear this is how we will loose BD as a good frnd too
it is not just BD, even india would reacted same. Each and every nation wants same thing

Let's just wait till the elections are over & done with! Things will be back to normal from 5th Jan onwards.

now tell me lets see congress did some good work and now congress wants to get elected by force, will you support congress ? jamati is few in number, it was never been mass popular.
Man there is going to be election in your country next month. isn't it
how you are telling they are going to be elected by force.
AL is only asking not to protest and participate in election process.
where as BNP is having some other plan, I think...

India wants Bangladesh as friends with benefits. Bangladesh wants long term commitment.

Communication issues obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom