What's new

Anti-India sentiment increasing in massive form

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are not our 'kin' they hate us, they burn our flags & effigy's of our Quaid their newspapers & tv programs are filled with articles & shows against us their politicians abuses us, there is no such thing as Ummah ,brotherhood in todays world non-muslim Sri lanka is thousand times better then muslim Afghanistan or Bangladesh @ least they don't burn our flags & bad mouths us but treat us with respect
trust me we should improve our ties with Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand instead & not waste time on a countries that hates us & bad mouths us all the time

Thats just one section of BD's society. We can't base our judgement on their stupid actions, nor should we go down to the level of AL's goons.

BD Must not be allowed to become a hunting ground for India's hegemonic brigade.

We can remain indifferent but can't remain un attached. If BD is in trouble, we should help them, we owe them this for what we did to them.

@Saiful Islam

Actually No. Islam does not connect all the Muslims all over the world. Through out history,Arabs had killed Arabs.Persians had despised Turks.Turks had gulped Muslim states.In modern times,what were Muslims all over the world doing when Iraq was getting bulldozed by the Zionists?So this so called "obligation" is a simple myriad.No real substance beneath it.

Again.Israelis are killing Philistines who are incidentally Muslims.This is a fight for survival and existence between two separate countries,not a Holy war. Ordinary Bangladeshis do have enough headaches to deal with rather than sweating upon a mere tiny land strip. And how come India's friendship with Israel seems bothering Bangladeshi muslims anyway? Don't you know we were among the earliest countries to acknowledge Palestine as a state?

Flawed logic.Ideally having a considerable number of Hindus,Buddhists in your country merely "Islam" can not dictate a democratic nation's foreign policy.Secondly,look at all the countries who are supposed to be the vanguards of "Islam".All they care about is of their own "National Interests" not their religious calling. Look at the Saudis,Turks or the Malysians for instance. Slowly and quietly they have progressed much further working with their own national interests.Your dogma looks just pulling your country backwards.

First of all, you haven't taken anything I said in. See I said you have to act upon the Quran and Sunnah, asabiyah (nationalism) is haram in islam so the Arabs, Turks and Persians fighting, well clearly they don't act upon the Quran. You have already proved my argument right, thats nationalism right there lol... "Persians had despised the Turks".

If I remember correctly BNP was invited to be a part of the all party interim government but they rejected it repeatedly. So what's the point of crying now? They had the chance to be a part of the caretaker govt.

Non-party caretaker government would always undo changes in the administration brought out by previous political government with the intention of manipulating elections. An all party interim government dominated by ruling party members is unable to do that.

First of all, you haven't taken anything I said in. See I said you have to act upon the Quran and Sunnah, asabiyah (nationalism) is haram in islam so the Arabs, Turks and Persians fighting, well clearly they don't act upon the Quran. You have already proved my argument right, thats nationalism right there lol... "Persians had despised the Turks".

The Israeli occupation of Palestine is illegal, they have broken 60 UN laws whilst still carrying out their systematic genocide. No incidentally they are not Muslims, Gaza strip has Jews Christians and Muslims.

So this what I don't understand, when the persecution of Hindus in PK and BD happen, why you express concern? It's the same here, it's called mutuality.

If it's true then the feeling is quite mutual.Regards.

Everyone hates India... No problem guessing why

Do the Tamil Tigers represent Hinduism? Does ULFA represent Hinduism? I hope not, so don't bring the Mughals into this, they don't represent Islam, they were misguided people who didn't act upon the Quran and Sunnah.

Pakistan is in this position because do you really think the politicians adhere to Islam? In politics it is a matter of right and wrong, so faith can't be based. Regarding terrorist groups, these are groups who don't follow the Haqq, they have simply interpreted Islam to their whims and desires. It's called cherry picking. This goes for any Muslim politician, not just Pakistan.

If you hate India for the sake of (so-called) oppression of Bengali people, its understandable. But hating India, just for the case of religion is not. Bengali people also include Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and tribals. You guys have to make sure, all decisions should include and repect their feelings too. LTTE, ULFA had a common goal, to achieve freedom. And how can you make sure, if BD politicians will definitely work upon Quran or Shahriah?
As for the last word, on current world borders, I cant get you. Whats wrong iniit?

Absolutely true. Even Bangladesh has no interest in building relation with Pakistan. If Khaleda comes in power its super impossible for her to build relation with your country since she is alleged to be an ISI agent in BD. Her party will be destroyed in minutes if she says anything in favor of Pakistan. So she plays safe by remaining silent when any journalist asks her about her reaction on trial on war criminals. Even if she shows support she and her party will always include "If" , "But" and will never give any concrete reaction. There is no such word called Muslim brotherhood / ummah in today's world. But here shameless BD Jamaatis always seek shelter from Pakistan. Funny indeed.
look I don't care who comes to power in your country & whom you guys hate or love is none of our concern's don't you get it Pakistan has no interest in your country
now bugger off

wow your such a pest

and pakistan is just a waste of land...no problem guessing why

India is just a monkey craphole
Real map of India 2015

ehuvy6u6.jpg

If you hate India for the sake of (so-called) oppression of Bengali people, its understandable. But hating India, just for the case of religion is not. Bengali people also include Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and tribals. You guys have to make sure, all decisions should include and repect their feelings too. LTTE, ULFA had a common goal, to achieve freedom. And how can you make sure, if BD politicians will definitely work upon Quran or Shahriah?
As for the last word, on current world borders, I cant get you. Whats wrong iniit?

Bangladesh is a 90% Muslim country, bismillahir rahmani rahee

India is the one pulling the strings and AL is doing the dirty work. I have no problem with Hindus or Buddhists or Christians in my country, we're not talking about religious minorities here. I have no problem with Indian people as I know many Punjabi Sikhs and they don't express their anti Islamic sentiment (if they have one, that is).

When I raised the ULFA example as I asked does it represent Hinduism? Because the Taliban or TTP or any of them organisations do not represent Islam. The IRA does not represent the general Irish population. My enmity is towards the Indian government and their direct support to the AL.

It's rather frustrating for me, because every international body has raised concerns for the AL but some people on here are talking like the AL are good samaritans.

Bangladesh is a 90% Muslim country, bismillahir rahmani rahee

India is the one pulling the strings and AL is doing the dirty work. I have no problem with Hindus or Buddhists or Christians in my country, we're not talking about religious minorities here. I have no problem with Indian people as I know many Punjabi Sikhs and they don't express their anti Islamic sentiment (if they have one, that is).

When I raised the ULFA example as I asked does it represent Hinduism? Because the Taliban or TTP or any of them organisations do not represent Islam. The IRA does not represent the general Irish population. My enmity is towards the Indian government and their direct support to the AL.

It's rather frustrating for me, because every international body has raised concerns for the AL but some people on here are talking like the AL are good samaritans.

There is a difference. ULFA is fighting for a independent state, while Taliban or TTP are fighting for a religious state. I dont know about you. But India, one cannot simply finish schooling or collage without having a Muslim friends, and simply one cannot hate Islam. (Of course people are there, and I do not deny) .
And I ask one Question to you. When the BNP was in power, it supported various extremist organisations against India? Why did it do? There was a BD group which had staged attacks in India.
BAL came into power, and dismantled all terror groups and its support in India.
If you are an Indian whom will u support?

There is a difference. ULFA is fighting for a independent state, while Taliban or TTP are fighting for a religious state. I dont know about you. But India, one cannot simply finish schooling or collage without having a Muslim friends, and simply one cannot hate Islam. (Of course people are there, and I do not deny) .
And I ask one Question to you. When the BNP was in power, it supported various extremist organisations against India? Why did it do? There was a BD group which had staged attacks in India.
BAL came into power, and dismantled all terror groups and its support in India.
If you are an Indian whom will u support?

Every Indian has bias against Islam. This is why South Asia hates India and their behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom