What's new

Anti-Hindu propaganda in Pakistani media!

Please.
It's a trash thread made by an Indian solely to fling some mud. I will bring India into this when the motive of the thread is clear.
Shoot the messenger and attribute it to motive, lame move.

and u guys make thread on that.
you guys must have a lot of free time to kill.

and btw i am in Pakistan.
I am a Muslim.
I have a Hindu friend named Aveenash. One of the greatest friends i have ever had.

all such nonsense anarchist propaganda is bullshit.

No more aman ki tamasha.

ISI needs to work on tv news channels producing more content to win the propaganda war.

Shoot the messenger and attribute it to motive, lame move.

What is his message? He's just bringing up a topic which has been discussed to death and would have resulted in an inevitable flame war. Notice the lack of any meaningful contribution to the thread. This thread wasn't made to create a productive discussion or benefit the community, but to make a cheap attack. You can go all day long about freedom of speech, but eh, no one buys your crap.

and btw i am in Pakistan.
I am a Muslim.
I have a Hindu friend named Aveenash. One of the greatest friends i have ever had.

all such nonsense anarchist propaganda is bullshit.

If only you had many more Hindus in that country for everyone to see through this bull. In India, I have countless Muslim friends we all hang out and keep our religious affinity to ourselves.

dont waste your time. they have anti-hindu mentality from their childhood as they have grown up with anti-hindu school syllabus.

Back
Top Bottom