What's new

Anti-Army/ISI/MI slogans raised in Megacity Lahore | Change of Command calls in a month| In 75 yrs Never seen such Questions on Army/ISI internal role

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure why all this negativity is reining here about how bad the economy is doing- sure inflation is out of control right now but you can blame that out on the commodity super cycle.

The CAD is back down to what PTI left it at in February and maybe, it might have even been positive if our current PM could have been trusted and if the overseas Pakistanis found him half acceptable.

The truth is that Pakistan has been economically flawed- what we find to be bad (undervalued rupee/ expensive commodities/ more conservative fiscal policies) are actually the only medicine that can cure our economic malaise.

Yes, we have a turd of a PM but now you know- and I would hazard to guess- that the awam knows that IK was handling the economic situation a hundred fold better.

Now, I don’t support all of PTIs economic policies- I have criticized a lot of things in the past and will do so in the future. And I still think that, say Musharraf, was probably the better economic manager as far as Pakistan was concerned. But a semi-competent democratic government is to be preferred I suppose. Even if they make stupid policies like subsidizing oil below market prices- policies they probably would have had to walk back unless they got that elusive Russian deal they were talking about.

Anyhow, I find it questionable to say that PTI was much the same even the last three years. Sorry, no it wasn’t.

And those that claim to know oh so much- and many on this forum have argued- that Ishaq Dar was more competent, etc- are all ignorami. They might know a lot- most of what they know is simply not so.

Indian designs are succeeding. Media has been used negatively against Pakistan Army.

I am really happy to see how people of Pakistan can spot Army boot polisher from a mile away. :lol:

For the first time in the history of this country, The people of Pakistan can very clearly see though the deceit, the lies, the corruption, and the viciousness of Pakistan Army Generals. People are spitting on these Generals like the rabid street dogs they are.

The days of Army Bullshi.tting Pakistani people are long gone dude.

1667398521254.png

Don't try flattering yourself .... even if we presented Pakistan on a platter to you lot, I am sure you will end up with the biggest fck up in your history.
we are cowards, like these guys:

1667398999487.png

What are the chances that the PTI vs. PDM fight is, at heart, a proxy fight between two competing upper-echelon camps vying for Gen. Bajwa's seat (after he retires)?

Fundamentally, my implication here is that it doesn't matter if PTI or PDM wins because, ultimately, an establishment will prevail. It just so happens that the ones backing the PTI horse have managed to back the younger buck. So, they might be better equipped to maintain a grip in Pakistan in the future and, in the long-run, avoid these sorts of political breakdowns.
It is quite possible - the fiefdom aspect does come into play a little play when you hit the corps commander level and due to cult of personality within the military opposing houses can emerge.

The topic header is not correct. In East Pakistan similar situation came up. It has happened before as well.

Indian designs are succeeding. Media has been used negatively against Pakistan Army.

Wese hi covid ne kamar tor di hai. log sukoon se jeena chahte hai har baat mei India ka haath hai yeh koi chutkula hai kia.

Kia zarurat thi aise mushkil halat mei fouj ko aise political steps lene ki jab pata hai economy ke fatte lgy hue hai maula jatt ban na zruri tha fouj ko?

Jab inki asliyat expose hoti hai tou inko Endia yaad ajata hai. Ye copy paste ha from American text books, unho ne bhi qoam ko ullu ka patha banany ko Russia - boogy man bana k rkha wa hai. Akhir kaar America awein to investment nai krta. Ye jo US ja ja k lambay lambay staff courses hoty hen generals k, jin men parhai kam aur golf course zada hoty hen, unka yei asar nikalta hai. Dollars ki lat lagti hai, aur western propaganda achi trha military leadership men rach bs jata hai. Us k baad ye fouji sirf apna mulk fatah krny jogay bachtay hen! BC konsa kashmir fatah krna a inho ne?

This is just the tip of the iceberg just wait till people start asking questions about the stuff they have done in the past. These are baby steps towards total accountability.

And just what is the evidence that shows that there is panic in the Army,
Baby steps are everything.. the things then can progress linearly or explode. We are here due to collection of mistakes in 70 years, with each reign worse than previous. We lost judiciary, gradually. Bureaucracy got corrupt, step by step. There is no silver bullet (inqlaab or so) to rectify but collage of small steps over time. A revolution may change the ruler, but system needs tim to heal. Sure, a correct steer at top (after revolution lets suppose) would heal quickly, as small change in initial condition has profound effects.

Bajwa is from the army, Pakistan army is not from bajwa

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom