What's new

Anti-Army/ISI/MI slogans raised in Megacity Lahore | Change of Command calls in a month| In 75 yrs Never seen such Questions on Army/ISI internal role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your analogy is wrong at so many levels .

Code of civil procedure is a codified Law and not a tradition which never existed in this part of the world unlike mughal and subsequently his majesty's mercenary troops ,which are dime a dozen.

Cpc doesn't ridicule Local culture instead accommodate plenty of native customs. The point being made is the people practicing cpc don't get into a psychotic mode over littlest of the diversions from the thing being practiced which isn't even a ridiculous tradition but a Law.

And lastly cpc have been time and again ammended and given Islamic touch after the transition of command from e.i company to its loyalist maalshieay.
Yet more laws and reforms exist from British era than traditions in Army.

The Indian army did a lot more.

Ps: Don’t abuse Pakistan army.
No one is abusing the Pakistan army just nation is correcting the course and asking for all the regime change operators, helpers, planners and beneficiaries along the bastard generals to be hanged without any mercy. These bastard generals have enjoyed the perks and screwed our country for far too long and these SOB's need to be made to pay for the crime against the country. Country have taken to the dogs by these bastards and still there are some munchkins are trying to defend them.

Just a smile

316082364_671368527947153_3217783601936524112_n.jpg

Wrong Indians are just watching how good we are at destroying ourselves. Media houses in Pakistan are more like whorehouses. The so called "journalist" like Hamid Mir, Saleem Safi, Imran Riaz Khan Sabir Shakir etc. etc. are just pawns in a very big game, these clowns sometimes dont even realize this.
What's astounding is most of these YT bloggers cum tv anchors are doing it to earn more subscribers and viewership.
In Shazia Khalid's words

"I was r@p3d in my bedroom, at the official hospital staff residence. When we asked the police about the evidence they found there, they confessed that they hadnt even sealed the room. Countless people came and went and tampered with anything that could be regarded as evidence and destroyed it. My clothes were taken from me under the supervision of a Sister, and even those items of clothing have vanished. How on earth would they conduct an investigation when they destroyed most of the evidence? The PPL bears huge responsibility in this."

"The good news, he said, was that the real culprit had been arrested. But the bad news was that five armed men had been sent from Bugti House to come after us and kill us, apparently on the orders of Sardar Akbar Bugti, a tribal leader in Sui. (Sardar Akbar Bugti claims that his intention was to avenge her.) The best thing would be for us to leave Pakistan instantly. The army could not offer us a safe house. Of course we were naïve we realise now that these were all ploys to panic us into getting us out of the country. Frankly, we have been hoodwinked by the authorities, who pretended to work in our interest but just wanted to get us to leave the country."

1971 and Shazia Baloch. 2 sides of the same coin.

This actually relieves army from all the allegation and burdern you and your likes have been associating then with.

Lol where is the proof that he is the captain is the rapist.
Your own last post disproves it.

You first said "This actually relieves army from all the allegation and burden you and your likes have been associating then with."

Then I said Musharraf defended him.

Now you are asking me about the proof. There was proof but it got all destroyed by the authorities.

You wanna keep on going circular LOL

You first said "This actually relieves army from all the allegation and burden you and your likes have been associating then with."

Then I said Musharraf defended him.

Now you are asking me about the proof. There was proof but it got all destroyed by the authorities.

You wanna keep on going circular LOL
You are still sitting on an allegation and couldn't even move an inch further however Dr. Shazia never alleged a military personal. As in her statement above..
As for destoying evidence. The question is who destroyed it? there is no police in those areas.... her frustration with investigation doesn't imply complicity of army..

Dr. Shazia never alleged a military personal. As in her statement above..

It was in the middle of the night, the authorities came and destroyed evidence., and then Musharraf said Captain Hammad was innocent.

As for destoying evidence. The question is who destroyed it? there is no police in those areas.... her frustration with investigation doesn't imply complicity of army..

Why did Musharraf absolve Captain Hammad then?

It was in the middle of the night, the authorities came and destroyed evidence., and then Musharraf said Captain Hammad was innocent.

In what u shared she herself is saying that PPL (pakistan petroleum limited) may bear responsibility in destroying evidence. She didn't name any army official. A
He said that despite having no evidence of the involvement of Captain Hammad, other DSG personnel and PPL employees in the case, police sent samples of their blood for DNA tests on the directives of President Pervez Musharraf.

He said that the DNA report was negative, disproving their involvement in the criminal assault. Despite this, he added, police included all of them in the identity parade to provide an opportunity to the victim to identify the accused. However, he said that although the lady doctor could not recognize any of the accused, police would not give up and continue its efforts to find the real culprits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom