What's new

Anti-Army/ISI/MI slogans raised in Megacity Lahore | Change of Command calls in a month| In 75 yrs Never seen such Questions on Army/ISI internal role

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Shazia Khalid's words

"I was r@p3d in my bedroom, at the official hospital staff residence. When we asked the police about the evidence they found there, they confessed that they hadnt even sealed the room. Countless people came and went and tampered with anything that could be regarded as evidence and destroyed it. My clothes were taken from me under the supervision of a Sister, and even those items of clothing have vanished. How on earth would they conduct an investigation when they destroyed most of the evidence? The PPL bears huge responsibility in this."

"The good news, he said, was that the real culprit had been arrested. But the bad news was that five armed men had been sent from Bugti House to come after us and kill us, apparently on the orders of Sardar Akbar Bugti, a tribal leader in Sui. (Sardar Akbar Bugti claims that his intention was to avenge her.) The best thing would be for us to leave Pakistan instantly. The army could not offer us a safe house. Of course we were naïve we realise now that these were all ploys to panic us into getting us out of the country. Frankly, we have been hoodwinked by the authorities, who pretended to work in our interest but just wanted to get us to leave the country."

1971 and Shazia Baloch. 2 sides of the same coin.

What was the purpose of getting her to leave?

The Code of Civil procedure was passed in 1908 and it came into force in 1909 while its extent is enacted in whole Pakistan since 1947. This is the tradition followed in law with its roots in British empire so your beef with traditions of Pakistan Army getting their roots from British when the law system has been inherited from British also, is childish itself.

Go eat your candies and leave antics at home as they don't apply in real world.

Your analogy is wrong at so many levels .

Code of civil procedure is a codified Law and not a tradition which never existed in this part of the world unlike mughal and subsequently his majesty's mercenary troops ,which are dime a dozen.

Cpc doesn't ridicule Local culture instead accommodate plenty of native customs. The point being made is the people practicing cpc don't get into a psychotic mode over littlest of the diversions from the thing being practiced which isn't even a ridiculous tradition but a Law.

And lastly cpc have been time and again ammended and given Islamic touch after the transition of command from e.i company to its loyalist maalshieay.

"Bara dushman bana phirta hai jo bachon se larta hai"

This epic verse is giving a whole new meaning now. Har baat mei "Young generation is mislead, Young generation mind is poisoned"
Old guard must realize young generation is not stupid. They are direct effectees of the BS state country is right now. These so called WISE are in last part of there life. Next gen have whole future on stake.
You destroy this country. When new blood ask questions, they are misled, poisomed 🤷‍♂️

No one knows…
But logically that makes no sense to me, wouldn't it have been easier just "disposing" of her right after the claim surfaced? Like a fake BLA encounter and killed in cross-fire?

I don't know the full details to the Balochistan insurgency but I think that's when everything reignited after this incident?

Yup. Another example right here
You have point in raising caution on Indian designs here.

But, how would one decide when the criticism is an Indian design or a genuine one?

Because, any criticism of an army can always be shot down or downplayed for being an enemy agenda. When can one criticise a defence organisation without being called out a traitor?

Earlier there used to be bogie of threat to a nation. Just plain threat.

Now new bogie is threat to nuclear weapons. Why keep something that can’t be kept safe or their safety has to be quoted as a reason for stop criticising an organisation?

Let me propose another angle than 'Indian Design'. We can solve this Pakistani problem in Bangladeshi style:

1671281984239.png

LINK to full article.

But logically that makes no sense to me, wouldn't it have been easier just "disposing" of her right after the claim surfaced? Like a fake BLA encounter and killed in cross-fire?

I don't know the full details to the Balochistan insurgency but I think that's when everything reignited after this incident?

if we go by that,
there are so many other evils that were best nipped in the bud,
on the contrary, our "general" policy seems to avoid any hard work and playing with these elements rather than eliminating them properly.

“When her family was informed some days later, Dr. Shazia and her family were told to keep quiet and dissuaded to register the rape case or speak to the media by the PPL Company representatives, who denied the rape to the media.”

I’m assuming it’s so to deny accountability in the armed forces. Considering Musharraf defended the r@p!st and said he wasn’t guilty without any court or hearing of that sort, that pretty much kicked off the agitation.

Then Akbar Bugti, same guy who was pro army and who the army helped bring into power was then taken out by the same army. Despite his reputation as a brutal sardar, that made him a “matyr and led to riots in Balochistan.

if we go by that,
there are so many other evils that were best nipped in the bud,
on the contrary, our "general" policy seems to avoid any hard work and playing with these elements rather than eliminating them properly.

Shazia Khalid was an innocent woman that got r@p3d

Pakistan “nipped the bud” with Akbar Bugti and Ghulam Muhammad Baloch.

What did that exactly achieve?

Last edited:
“When her family was informed some days later, Dr. Shazia and her family were told to keep quiet and dissuaded to register the rape case or speak to the media by the PPL Company representatives, who denied the rape to the media.”

I’m assuming it’s so to deny accountability in the armed forces. Considering Musharraf defended the r@p!st and said he wasn’t guilty without any court or hearing of that sort, that pretty much kicked off the agitation.

Then Akbar Bugti, same guy who was pro army and who the army helped bring into power was then taken out by the same army. Despite his reputation as a brutal sardar, that made him a “matyr and led to riots in Balochistan.
I never understand these guys, so they killed Akbar Bugti that was literally co-operating and keeping a stable (??) Balochistan, just to save a rapist?

Last edited:
Since discussion has gone to Baluchistan, here is the inciting incident which led to recent uprising of Baluchistan and Baloch Terrorists, after 2005:

1667911063183-png.894648

@Bleek

Akbar Bugti, same guy who was pro army and who the army helped bring into power was then taken out by the same army. Despite his reputation as a brutal sardar, that made him a “matyr and led to riots in Balochistan.
Why is Akbar Bugti viewed as a godlike figure and worshipped by the majority of Baloch? he was a shithead opportunist and a typical corrupt sardar and made no secret of it.

I never understand these guys, so they killed Akbar Bugti that was literally co-operating and keeping a stable (??) Balochistan, just to save a rapist?

He was very cooperative in the beginning. Akbar Bugti was great friends with Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto and even participated in the 1970s operations against OG Baloch nationalists like Ataullah Mengal, Khair Baksh Marri, and Ghaus Baksh Bizenjo.

Then around 2000s he wanted more money from Sui gas, claiming Pakistan takes most of the revenue. Saas bahu behes happened as talks went sour then Shazia Khalid happened which created an uproar in Balochistan.

He was nothing short of a power hungry sardar but the way Pakistan is masterclass at PR, he’s viewed as a martyr.

Why is Akbar Bugti viewed as a godlike figure and worshipped by the majority of Baloch? he was a shithead opportunist and a typical corrupt sardar and made no secret of it.

Because the way they took him out. Same with Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

He was seen as a clown and a greedy sardar before 2006 but after that entire incident that pretty much made him look like a freedom fighter when he fought against the original Baloch nationalists in the first place.

Because the way they took him out. Same with Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

He was seen as a clown and a greedy sardar before 2006 but after that entire incident that pretty much made him look like a freedom fighter when he fought against the original Baloch nationalists in the first place.
He "revolted" in the first place because he fell out with Musharraf who refused to give him his wanted share of loot from Balochistan. It was more like a sporadic chimp out rather then some epic revolutionary fight against the army like it was made out to be. It's not like he played a huge part in killing Baloch civilians along with the army back in the 1973 insurgency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom