What's new

Anti-Army/ISI/MI slogans raised in Megacity Lahore | Change of Command calls in a month| In 75 yrs Never seen such Questions on Army/ISI internal role

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are but most of the fault actually falls onto PA. The leadership might be their own worst enemies.

Bhai,

Only those who question themselves and allow criticism can progress. It's in our blood if someone question's us; we fight back rather than thinking; Ok, maybe he's right, and some improvement is needed. But nope, you have army brats defending the indefensible. My relatives in the arms have admitted their faults in private, which they can't publicly. The army brought Bhutto spawns, Altaf and Shariff, and whole lots of others.

Bhai,

Only those who question themselves and allow criticism can progress. It's in our blood if someone question's us; we fight back rather than thinking; Ok, maybe he's right, and some improvement is needed. But nope, you have army brats defending the indefensible. My relatives in the arms have admitted their faults in private, which they can't publicly. The army brought Bhutto spawns, Altaf and Shariff, and whole lots of others.

Ye fauji’o ki ego ne inka dimagh kharab kiya huwa he.

It leaves no room for introspection. It must be the Indians that are making awam hate PA...yeah the same awam that hates bhartis more than fauj... :lol:

Or maybe...just maybe... it’s those weekly pick and drops from the vigos, toppling government, playing politics, doing everything other than their job.

That’s a general view which has budded over past few years.

If you go by theory that “leadership might be their own worst enemies” then ‘71 sits out the best example. From ‘71 till today, it lets say 47 till today, a leadership bring its own worst enemy cannot produce a military which functions under any circumstances, enhances in size and weapons.

It just contradicts the statement as such military should crumble, fall and dissolve.

Now, in whose best interest would that be ? India and other nations.

Doesn’t guarantee survival.
Not all apples are bad. But surely many are at the top; mainly because they get a chance to go astray. Down the line, perhaps only MES has that much freedom to do wrongs.

What we see is military being criticized openly now from media to a common man on street. And it isn't due to some billion dollars spent on these people but due to the Generals enabling an environment for them. And This century has shown whoever remained as COAS beyond their normal tenure really lost respect and dignity in front of the nation. Be it Musharraf, Kiyani or Bajwa. Heck, even Pasha isn't loved by most.

Bhai,

I myself never shied from criticizing the wrong in military.

But tbf, the criticism as in most cases have gone beyond reasoning many times.

Blindly hating and criticizing as is happening now will only damage us; and from SQ8 to Signalian etc, are trying to make people aware of this rn.

Indian designs are succeeding. Media has been used negatively against Pakistan Army.
total area lost in east Pakistan by Pakistan army Generals 148,460 km²
total area lost in Siachen by Pakistan army Generals 700 km²
total area lost in kargil by Pakistan army Generals 1,394 km²
civil war inside our country since general musharraf took over that has killed hundreds of thousands and destroyed the economy.
not a single inch gained since independence.
yep indian design are succeeding.

Aa dekhlo jawaano...

Aaj inni izzat re gaye Pakistan di fauj di...Te ovi Bajwa di wajaa ton, magar fe vi fauji auday chamche banay ne...

:lol:

They don’t need Pakistani awam. They just need their Khuda bajra...

I myself never shied from criticizing the wrong in military.

But tbf, the criticism as in most cases have gone beyond reasoning many times.

Blindly hating and criticizing as is happening now will only damage us; and from SQ8 to Signalian etc, are trying to make people aware of this rn.

They are trying. I commend them for that. However, on the flip side, those in charge aren't improving or taking in the lessons.

Repeatedly allowed the corrupt and incompetent to take the helm, knowing the damage they've caused. A significant miscalculation in regards to IK, and rather than rectify it and have the nation united pretty much divided it up, even within its institution.

I will be blunt, never in 30+ years of my being in the U.S. made me or any Pakistani proud of its nation until IK came. He spoke with aggression and intellect as we western raised Pakistanis are accosted to; he knew how to present an image of a highly educated individual with the body language of a leader. Not some note reading duffar on the international stage, even Biden, with his Parkinson-looking self, is better than the trash we have in Pakistan. For God's sake, I'm still trying to figure out our foreign minister's gender.

Last edited:
Clutch routine before logging on to PDF
download (31).jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom