What's new

Featured Another "RAW" agent arrested in Karachi

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Translated via Google Translate so ignore the typos:
The Federal Investigation Agency's (FIA) anti-terrorism wing has arrested Yaseen, an accused linked to the international secret network of Hawala Hindi, during an operation in the Saddar area of Karachi.
Accused Yaseen was allegedly distributing remittances to agents of the Indian intelligence agency RAW in Karachi.
According to the authorities, the arrest of accused Yaseen was made on the identification of the arrested accused.
According to the FIA, money was being provided to anti-state elements through the secret network of Hawala Hindi.
FIA officials said that the arrested accused Yaseen is the manager of a money exchange company, from whose possession a laptop and a mobile phone were recovered.
References are being made in search of other suspects linked to the international secret network of Hindi, while details of the suspects have been provided at all the airports in the country.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

فاقی تحقیقاتی ادارے (ایف آئی اے) کے انسدادِ دہشت گردی ونگ نے کراچی کے علاقے صدر میں ایک کارروائی کے دوران حوالہ ہنڈی کے بین الاقوامی خفیہ نیٹ ورک سے جڑے ملزم یاسین کو گرفتار کر لیا ہے۔

ملزم یاسین کراچی میں مبینہ طور پر بھارتی خفیہ ایجنسی ’را‘ کے ایجنٹوں کو بھجوائی گئی رقوم تقسیم کرتا رہا ہے۔

حکام کے مطابق ملزم یاسین کی گرفتاری پہلے سے پکڑے گئے ملزمان کی نشاندہی پر کی گئی۔

ایف آئی اے کے مطابق حوالہ ہنڈی کے خفیہ نیٹ ورک کے ذریعے ملک دشمن عناصر کو رقوم فراہم کی جا رہی تھیں۔

ایف آئی اے حکام نے بتایا کہ گرفتار ملزم یاسین منی ایکسچینج کمپنی کا منیجر ہے، جس کے قبضے سے لیپ ٹاپ اور موبائل فون برآمد ہوا ہے۔

حوالہ ہنڈی کے بین الاقوامی خفیہ نیٹ ورک سے وابستہ دیگر ملزمان کی تلاش میں چھاپے مارے جا رہے ہیں جبکہ ملک کے تمام ایئر پورٹس پر ملزمان کی تفصیلات فراہم کر دی گئی ہیں۔
RAW Agents in Karachi2.jpg
RAW Agents in Karachi3.jpg

Last edited:
PDF Exclusive:

فاقی تحقیقاتی ادارے (ایف آئی اے) کے انسدادِ دہشت گردی ونگ نے کراچی کے علاقے صدر میں ایک کارروائی کے دوران حوالہ ہنڈی کے بین الاقوامی خفیہ نیٹ ورک سے جڑے ملزم یاسین کو گرفتار کر لیا ہے۔

ملزم یاسین کراچی میں مبینہ طور پر بھارتی خفیہ ایجنسی ’را‘ کے ایجنٹوں کو بھجوائی گئی رقوم تقسیم کرتا رہا ہے۔

حکام کے مطابق ملزم یاسین کی گرفتاری پہلے سے پکڑے گئے ملزمان کی نشاندہی پر کی گئی۔

ایف آئی اے کے مطابق حوالہ ہنڈی کے خفیہ نیٹ ورک کے ذریعے ملک دشمن عناصر کو رقوم فراہم کی جا رہی تھیں۔

ایف آئی اے حکام نے بتایا کہ گرفتار ملزم یاسین منی ایکسچینج کمپنی کا منیجر ہے، جس کے قبضے سے لیپ ٹاپ اور موبائل فون برآمد ہوا ہے۔

حوالہ ہنڈی کے بین الاقوامی خفیہ نیٹ ورک سے وابستہ دیگر ملزمان کی تلاش میں چھاپے مارے جا رہے ہیں جبکہ ملک کے تمام ایئر پورٹس پر ملزمان کی تفصیلات فراہم کر دی گئی ہیں۔
View attachment 651764 View attachment 651765
Well wll congrats. Execute him from where you know.

At least dawn.com cannot blame this One on Iran since he has been carrying Pakistani passport. This angers me most but lets not derail the topic.

A question, how did you figure out that the Spy is working for RAW? Sorry for this question, i can't Read the OP.

Well wll congrats. Execute him from where you know.

At least dawn.com cannot blame this One on Iran since he has been carrying Pakistani passport. This angers me most but lets not derail the topic.

A question, how did you figure out that the Spy is working for RAW? Sorry for this question, i can't Read the OP.
I have provided the translation now, apologies for not doing it earlier.
He was identified by other suspects in custody, if you look at the background of this, you will know that FIA along with SIU have been making several arrests in last few months linked to RAW. This is being done as part of same investigation

I have provided the translation now, apologies for not doing it earlier.
He was identified by other suspects in custody, if you look at the background of this, you will know that FIA along with SIU have been making several arrests in last few months linked to RAW. This is being done as part of same investigation
Thanks sir. I see, the evidence is clear especially the data recovered from his Laptop. Again congratulations, great job. These anti state Elements deserve no mercy.

Most of these "RAW agents" being caught in recent months are actually part of MQM terror network and mostly from the late nineties batches that did some training in India as well. Most of them are already known to LEAs, and being used as plugs to expose their networks further. One who ran out of utilization is arrested and made public.

MQM's rise and its Indian nexus astonish me even today. The biggest city and major business center of Pakistan was in the complete grip of the enemies where MQM was brainwashing and recruiting local youth even sending them to terror training camps in India.

Karachi thankfully has been brought back from the brink but military establishment's incompetence and political elite's connivance in all this is nothing short of criminal. I just hope that one day all these involved will get harshly punished.

Be ready for more names. The information to public is made after what is already done.

There is a hell of a hole to dig filled with these rats. The first, yes the very first arrest was the lead and before that, a rat was set on loose to lead to the hole. Hats off to the boys.

Be ready for more names. The information to public is made after what is already done.

There is a hell of a hole to dig filled with these rats. The first, yes the very first arrest was the lead and before that, a rat was set on loose to lead to the hole. Hats off to the boys.
a good movie or season is needed on that story, at least...

Most of these "RAW agents" being caught in recent months are actually part of MQM terror network and mostly from the late nineties batches that did some training in India as well. Most of them are already known to LEAs, and being used as plugs to expose their networks further. One who ran out of utilization is arrested and made public.

MQM's rise and its Indian nexus astonish me even today. The biggest city and major business center of Pakistan was in the complete grip of the enemies where MQM was brainwashing and recruiting local youth even sending them to terror training camps in India.

Karachi thankfully has been brought back from the brink but military establishment's incompetence and political elite's connivance in all this is nothing short of criminal. I just hope that one day all these involved will get harshly punished.

Finally, somebody who gets it!

Here, we are stuck between two extremes: fanboys who believe that the uniformed lot can do no wrong and those who blame them for every ill. The reality, of course, is more nuanced.

What is clear is that leadership across institutions and civ/mil lines has failed us over the past many decades and continues to fail us today. The level of leniency afforded to enemies of the State, the level of tolerance for corruption/loot and plunder and the overall "let things play out" (as long as we get our plots at the end and a cushy post-retirement job) attitude has well and truly f*cked us.

Salute to GumNam heros. We need to teach India a lesson in his language. Do you think Ajit Devil will stop here? I think 'no' because, in this India regional isolation, they become more dangerous to entire regions. We need to cut the roots before it becomes a toxic tree for us.

Listen, I know we have to retaliate. But at the moment we're doing our best (and are surprisingly succeeding) in turning India's narrative of Pakistan as an aggressor and terror sponsor around. Retaliation would undo all of that. We have tried the strategy of attack, attack, attack without thinking about our international relations. Once our international image is solidified as something good and our economy holds up we are free to do what we want which is why Indian proxies are doing whatever they can nowdays.

But for me these people having beards is a more sick part

Wah Zarvan aaj tu baat hi aala ker di tum ne ...
I am hoping that we will make sure that this mofo spew more names before we dispose him in a trash bin ..

Wah Zarvan aaj tu baat hi aala ker di tum ne ...
I am hoping that we will make sure that this mofo spew more names before we dispose him in a trash bin ..
These are too few, majority escape UK,South Africa, Canada and US.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom