What's new

Another rapist dad exposed!!

Why ruby? Everywhere I provided links just beneath the reports. One Indian member himself admitted Tantrism as one of the oldest branches of Hinduism. I quote him:

Now the report says the rapist Hindu father raped his daughter after being advised by one Tantrik who told him that he would get rich quickly if he would rape his own daughters. So Tantrism, "one of the oldest branch of Hindusm", was the main driving force behind the rape. Now you say where I said anything wrong.

But what is hinduism today? is the question. Hinduism by itself is very old.
I am pretty sure the guy you quoted is not certain about what he is talking. Did he really mean that hinduism allows such an act?
Ask any hindu scholar...
Give me one who says so...
I honestly don't care if you want to claim that pervert tantric as a scholar.
The point is the set of practices accepted in hinduism have changed a lot over the period of its existence. And no one can even tell that this particular practice were ever allowed in the religion. So you may quote to Manu law or whatever you want, but how many hindus do you think have ever read manu's law or followed it to the word?

Noone today can claim he is the authority on hinduism and frame practices to be followed by hindus. People like Shiv sena may capitalize on religious tensions but even they cannot change what hindus follow or choose to follow as part of their religion.

1. Terrorists who claim to be muslims, are condemned by muslims and religious scholars at large, and their ideology is critcised, their sects and groups condemened.

2. Bharatias seem to be defending these tantric cults, claiming it to be an isolated incident and act like the proverbial ostrich.

I think some member are confused about what tantrism is. I am not trying to defend it because I dont believe in it.

Tantrism, also commonly known as Tantra or Tantricism, is a collective term for various esoteric rituals and traditions that are found in a number of eastern religions. Literally translated from Sanskrit as “weave,” Tantra is understood to address the reality of continuity in the universe. Such faiths as Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, and Bonpo all have some strains of Tantrism present among their followers. This means that Tantrism should not be considered a separate faith, but rather a combination of beliefs and practices that are capable of co-existing with the tenets of several major Eastern religions.

Strictly speaking, the use of the word “Tantrism” to identify the collective components of these esoteric traditions is an invention of the West. Part of the need for this type of linguistic construct is the difference between the way Western thought and Eastern thought tend to identify and relate to various issues and practices of faith and belief. By attempting to place Tantric practices into an independent category, it is somewhat easier for persons with a Western mindset to grasp the essentials of the varied practices and rituals that are part of the overall Tantric tradition.

Essentially, Tantrism may involve just about any ritual, rite, or practice that is said to incorporate four basic characteristics. First, the ritual will be more or less consistent in the use and function. Second, energy work is understood to be taking place. Third, the use of the every day or mundane is used to gain access to the greater realm of reality. Last, any practice included in Tantrism will be used to identify the microcosm that is found within the macrocosm, as it relates to the Ultimate Reality.

While the rituals and practices that can rightly be identified as Tantric in nature vary greatly, they all do seem to share three basic components. The use of a mantra is very common in many Eastern religions, and may be used to invoke specific deities or to connect with the inner self. Along with invoking deities, Tantrism will also focus on identifying with deities. Within this application, the practitioner is understood to seek to become one with the deity, in effect being at one with the essence of the deity invoked. Last, Tantrism will often involve some sort of sacred and secret ritual that will make use of ordinary elements to represent some greater form of universal energy, such as food being used as a symbol for renewal.

DarkStar
1. Terrorists who claim to be muslims, are condemned by muslims and religious scholars at large, and their ideology is critcised, their sects and groups condemened.

I Disagree with this statement. Around the world the moderate muslim say they condem the terrorist attacks, but there is no action given based on there sayings. There is no marches, especially in western countries they are not pro-active in media defending Islam and condemning the terrorist attacks. In any mosque if a speaker say or agreeing with the terrorist views, no one gets up and leaves or says to the media that this person is not true muslim. It is all discovered by hidden cameras and what not.

2. Bharatias seem to be defending these tantric cults, claiming it to be an isolated incident and act like the proverbial ostrich.

I agree with you on this statement, since I have see it with my own eyes. My father cousin son graduated with MS in biology, worked for few years and suddenly quit. Then in the village temple steps, he started tantriking, and is still doing I believe. Today at the same temple there are lines of people standing there for his advise and he is racking in money. It clearly shows the illerate people in the village and surrounding villages that they go to congregate at this studip tantric. Well I used to beat his a$$ in cricket when we were young, and he couldn’t predict that sh*t in future.

Last edited:
Tantrik rape no surprise for psychologists

Mumbai: The news of a 60-year-old Mira Road businessman allegedly raping his elder daughter for over nine years under the influence of a tantrik came as no surprise to some psychologists in the city.

Blaming it on people's faith in faith-healers, they said 75% of the population, when in mental agony, would visit a baba (faith healer) instead of seeking expert or medical help.

The experts said our culture has a huge role to play in this. "Going to faith-healers is a culture-bound syndrome," said Dr Yusuf Matcheswalla, professor of psychiatry at the Grant Medical College. "Even educated people from the upper strata believe in the supernatural."

Lashing out at the tantrik, Hashmukh Rathod, Dr Rajendra Barve, consultant psychiatrist at the IIT Hospital, said, "Such people are nothing less than anti-socials. They are not just mentally ill. They are criminals."

Dr Barve spoke of instances of babas managing to persuade clients, mostly women, at times going to the extent of exploiting them sexually. "When people are helpless, rationale takes a backseat," said Dr Matcheswalla. "India is a developing country, but there is still an all-pervasive belief in black magic and other supernatural elements."

"People from all castes and creeds, irrespective of their socio-economic status, are superstitious," agreed Dr Sanjay Kumawat, president of the Bombay Psychiatric Society. "Faith-healers take advantage of their weak mindset and convince them to do anything. In about 60% of cases of marital discord, there is a baba involved.

"Even after a child is declared mentally retarded by experts, parents take it to a tantrik or maulana, hoping for some miracle," he said.

Matcheswalla said a significant number of his patients first go to a faith-healer. "Only when nothing works over a period of time, they think of coming to a doctor," he said.

Ghatkopar-based psychiatrist Dr Malay Dave said some of the ailments actually worsen as crucial time is wasted on faith healers.

Help pours in for Mira Road rape victims

Mumbai: Private organisations and non-governmental organisations (NGO) have come forward to help the Mira Road victims, including offers of money for their counselling and rehabilitation.

The Mira Road subdivisional police officer, Maithili Jha, said the police have been receiving calls from across the country for the two sisters, who, it is alleged, were raped by their father and his friend, a tantrik, and which crime was abetted by their mother.

"We are going to open an account for the girls where money for them can be deposited," said Jha.

She added that the police have decided to send the elder girl out of Mumbai for eight days so that she can recuperate. "Once she returns, we will start her counselling. The younger sister is willing to give her school exams. We will see that she at least appears for them. Both girls are staying with their maternal uncle now," she said.
Jha also said they are waiting to see if any of the accused will confess before a magistrate. "That will strengthen the case against them. We are looking for the elder sister's internet friend to see if he will give us a statement," she added.

The police officer said the medical tests conducted on the three accused have been found HIV negative. The HIV report of victims is awaited.

Jha also said that the father, Kishore Chauhan, is suffering from depression. "We have kept a special guard to look after him. Since Sunday, Kishore has not been taking food and is not sleeping, which is worrying us," she said.

She said Chauhan had told a duty officer that he doesn't want bail since he is now too ashamed to go out of jail. "Saab, mujhe bail nahi chahiye... mai kya muh dikhau apne samaj me... is se accha hai ki mai jail me hi rahu... [Sir, don't give me bail, what face will I show society, it is better for me to remain in jail]," Kishore is reported to have told the police officer.

DNA: Mumbai: Help pours in for Mira Road rape victims

'Sacrifice a rhino for a hubby'

Mumbai: Once again, a tantrik, that too from Mira Road, is the 'villain'. The 'victim' (name withheld) this time is a computer engineer who happens to be the daughter of a retired assistant commissioner of police.

She was seeking a suitable alliance to tie the knot and in her desperation, fell prey to the tantrik, Samshuddin Malik, 36, who assured her of a suitable groom if she sacrificed a rhinoceros.

Malik demanded Rs3 lakh to perform the rituals to bring her good luck. A week after giving him the money, the victim, who is a manager at a software firm, went to his house in Dadar to check the progress. She found that Malik had fled with the money and all his belongings. She approached Shivaji Park police station and registered a complaint.

In her complaint, filed in February, the 24-year-old victim said that after hearing her problem, Malik initially told her to perform a pooja and sacrifice a hen or a goat. Later, he escalated it to a buffalo sacrifice and finally, to a rhino. The promise was that within 20 days of the ritual, she would start getting marriage proposals.

A manhunt was launched and Malik was nabbed from his Mira Road home. "He had taken the Dadar house on rent and fled the place after taking the money," said NV Gurav, senior inspector from Shivaji Park police station.

City's Frtizl stops eating: Kishore Chauhan, the father who is accused of raping his two daughters, has stopped eating since Monday afternoon and is refusing to sleep.

Maithili Jha, the Mira Road subdivisional police officer, said, "We have deployed a special guard to speak to him." She said that if he continued to skip his meals, he would be hospitalised. Jha said the girls' mother has not shown any remorse so far.

It proves, that people using rituals and beliefs, to hoodwink the public, knows no religious bounds. Muslim criminals seem not shy of behti ganga main haath dhona.

As for the desi fritzl, who gives a cods wallop that he doesn't wanna go to sleep. I'd say, deprive the SOB of sleep by playing loud heavy metal, and let this sicko starve to death...Force feeding through a tube is also a good idea...hehe.

Best still, let him out into the prison population for some 'exercise'. Tell the prisinoers before hand, that this is mr. Chauhan.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. At the same time the root of this type of social evils is Hindu Tantrism as the reports say one Tantrik brainwashed the man and instigated him to rape his own daughters. This incident has been leaked out by the media, but there are definitely many incidents like this which are not covered by media. The Judiciary should take stern actions against these kinds of religious practices or superstitions. Tantrism must be wiped out.

Well, such practices are NOT encouraged in Hindu literature.

According to Vedas, when any person prays and worships his God with full faith, he/she may discover some hidden capabilities within himself/herself. Then, these texts warn that 'Sadhak' not to get carried away with these powers and continue their walk towards almighty. But, many people tend to misuse these powers for physical gain.

Also, there are many people who just do/advice to do some insane looking things to proove themselves 'Mantrik'. And such incidents occur.

You too!! :disagree::disagree::tsk::tsk:

It proves, that people using rituals and beliefs, to hoodwink the public, knows no religious bounds. Muslim criminals seem not shy of behti ganga main haath dhona.

As for the desi fritzl, who gives a cods wallop that he doesn't wanna go to sleep. I'd say, deprive the SOB of sleep by playing loud heavy metal, and let this sicko starve to death...Force feeding through a tube is also a good idea...hehe.

Best still, let him out into the prison population for some 'exercise'. Tell the prisinoers before hand, that this is mr. Chauhan.

Well I have to agree with you on this.....there is no other way of dealing with this...

tx

May be leave him with a bunch of fashion designers for a night ?????:bunny::taz:

Another rapist dad exposed, this time in Amritsar

27 Mar 2009, 0040 hrs IST, Yudhvir Rana, TNN

AMRITSAR: Emboldened by the story of the Mumbai sisters who went public against their rapist father, a 21-year-old college student in Amritsar

has gone to the police with her own horror story about her father, a local BJP leader, who she accused of raping her for eight years.

The man, arrested on Wednesday night, was on Thursday sent to 14-day judicial custody. Police booked the accused, also a well-off businessman, under section 376 (rape) of IPC. Medical examination of the girl confirmed sexual abuse.

A student of Guru Nanak Dev University, the ravaged girl drew courage from the Mumbai victims and spoke of her trauma to relatives from her mother's family. They then took her mother into confidence.

"I want this man to be put behind bars or shot," the girl said, crying bitterly. "My father, for that's what I have to call him, has crossed all limits of human behaviour. He started sexually abusing me since childhood. Whenever I resisted or refused to bow down to his wishes, he would threaten to burn me with acid or kerosene."

Wiping tears with her black dupatta wrapped around her face, she said, "I told my mother that if they (Mumbai victims) can, so can I. All my relatives have supported me in this. After all, it can't get more sinful than this, can it?"

The traumatised mother said, "My husband would always find a pretext to send me away so he could be alone with our daughter. He never allowed both of us to leave home together. In fact, I am forced to say that my husband had physical relations with other girls in the family as well."

The accused, who complained of failing health and admitted himself to a hospital, in his defence, labelled his daughter and wife "degenerates with bad character.

"My daughter had good character till two years ago but ever since she joined university she fell in bad company and got full support of my wife. They just want me sorted out because they're after my property," he said, his face covered by the blanket on his hospital bed. "I am hurt at the allegation. I would not have minded had they blamed me for beating them but this is something I cannot do in my wildest dreams."

BJP spokesperson Som Dutt Sharma blamed the Congress for defaming them "during election time."

"To make matters worse for the victim, the whole family, including her younger brother, slept in the same room. Day in and day out the girl would have her rapist by her side, she said. Can you imagine that?" said a neighbour. :sick:

Another rapist dad exposed, this time in Amritsar - India - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom