What's new

Another Gem from Aurat March 2018

You know what guys, it feels as if this society is extremely confused and thinks that the root cause of deteriorating marital life bonding is because of gender inequality. well its absolutely not the case. the issue is that we are trying to run our lives under a hybrid system i.e western, oriental and Islamic all mixed up and on top of that we are trying to pick only those things/parts from all above mentioned systems which suit us as an individual. when we do that we keep in consideration no "YOU VIEW" its all about "ME" not even "US". so in my humble opinion the root cause of all this chaos is due to rapidly deteriorating human values and by the way human values is at the core of all the religions and social systems. in short "WE HAVE BECOME EXTREMELY SELFISH AND SELF CENTRED" to us, the only system which serves our purpose for a specific desire is good in that moment of time. i,ve experienced and learnt alot about co-existence, sacrifice and importance of others in life specially since November 2015 when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer, got her treated, however, it recurred in the recent past and she is undergoing chemo therapies once again. i do all domestic chores, absolutely everything she use to do when she was okay and i also go to work, so i earn as well as take care of everybody (my wife and kids) but i have no complaints, the biggest wish and desire is that she stays with me for the rest of my mortal life and see her children grow up. you know what...i have come to the conclusion that everything in this mortal world can be replaced/compensated for except two things...one is TIME the other is a HUMAN BEING...stop complaining and criticizing please, be grateful to your creator for what he has blessed you with...

Islam has clearly mentioned that looking after the household work and children is the primary responsibility of women

Give me that exact ayat from quran and hadees that state this.

Last edited:
5297a79f7c35eb956760b2a429557433eef2c0a5f9ce05e7ebd395e49ee327a0.jpg

4fef64dbe497b2f30cd54a3fa42b6f8b55504a3b05f26738557bb00a3d4206ea.jpg

90437858add051bdd7ca07c44b95a1c7f7d698a7903e06f444159b2ad9b9dcf1.jpg

388958819ddb68d739270c43f82bb4dfe82e7862cb1204b1f6b2a07099196d2f.jpg

ae683c408284b237cf7020286e4d773ea7022ad822f94a644766e189a9a47685.jpg

defb26c3c1053481ed43ac4eda6b1e053977b5aedb433985cb5af24f4d7927f0.jpg

b04e19f94fc514a5553064566af05aa6f399f19f0ffb22d44f6780575d3ceb67.jpg

f3b79d08a341d087165863e2ffe4c0f56299f72e7315e8052deacb5c934187bd.jpg

Great thoughts, bhai ji.

Give me that exact ayat from quran and hadees that state this. Anyways i hope no woman decides to marry like

Again resorting to personal attacks.:astagh:

In none of your rants you provided any logical arguments for your point of view.Either personal attacks or emotional rants.

It's enough that Islam says a women should obey all commands and wishes of her husband!

You know what guys, it feels as if this society is extremely confused and thinks that the root cause of deteriorating marital life bonding is because of gender inequality. well its absolutely not the case. the issue is that we are trying to run our lives under a hybrid system i.e western, oriental and Islamic all mixed up and on top of that we are trying to pick only those things/parts from all above mentioned systems which suit us as an individual. when we do that we keep in consideration no "YOU VIEW" its all about "ME" not even "US". so in my humble opinion the root cause of all this chaos is due to rapidly deteriorating human values and by the way human values is at the core of all the religions and social systems. in short "WE HAVE BECOME EXTREMELY SELFISH AND SELF CENTRED" to us, the only system which serves our purpose for a specific desire is good in that moment of time. i,ve experienced and learnt alot about co-existence, sacrifice and importance of others in life specially since November 2015 when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer, got her treated, however, it recurred in the recent past and she is undergoing chemo therapies once again. i do all domestic chores, absolutely everything she use to do when she was okay and i also go to work, so i earn as well as take care of everybody (my wife and kids) but i have no complaints, the biggest wish and desire is that she stays with me for the rest of my mortal life and see her children grow up. you know what...i have come to the conclusion that everything in this mortal world can be replaced/compensated for except two things...one is TIME the other is a HUMAN BEING...stop complaining and criticizing please, be grateful to your creator for what he has blessed you with...
I'm really sorry to hear about your wife. May Allah (SWTA) make it easy for her.

Again resorting to personal attacks.:astagh:

In none of your rants you provided any logical arguments for your point of view.Either personal attacks or emotional rants.

It's enough that Islam says a women should obey all commands and wishes of her husband!
Which ayat says she should obey all commands and MAINLY "wishes"?

I am so sorry for ur wifes health state. And i will pray for her.

This is the point i was trying to convey but unfortunately ppl have twisted islamic teachings to their liking.

Marriage is about love and understanding from both sides. Pakistani women from middle classes often make great wives and they do go out of way in doing things but yet they arent valued well.

But thanks ur post precisely said what iwas trying to convey. Its not abput ME or me being superior its about us.

Feminism turns women into lesbiens and destroyes families.
Hope these idiots get ignored in Pakistan.
These are foreign nationals who come to Pakistan to put wrong ideas in our women's heads.

Won't be long before menism is also imported to Pakistan.

The demands of Aurat March

aurat march edit.PNG

You will be asking what "gender" and "sexual" minorities? Because as a feminist movement,obviously they won't support "men" or "heterosexuality".Then who are they supporting?

Here let me help you

Genders:

wiki gender.PNG

Sexualities:

wiki orientation.PNG

These feminist want this to be the future of Pakistan!

The demands of Aurat March

View attachment 460148

You will be asking what "gender" and "sexual" minorities? Because as a feminist movement,obviously they won't support "men" or "heterosexuality".Then who are they supporting?

Here let me help you

Genders:

View attachment 460149

Sexualities:

View attachment 460150

These feminist want this to be the future of Pakistan!
Looks like the commie trash from Europe and America has made its way into Pakistan.

Oh wow, where is this country heading.

They definitely are s1utz.
It's literally the same talking points from the women's march in America.

The same retarded slogans like "Mera jism meri merzi", "my body my choice".

Next thing you know these creatures are gonna come dressed in funny looking costumes

vagina-costumes.jpg

@war&peace @Psychic @Ocean @Reichsmarschall @Metanoia

Feminism turns women into lesbiens and destroyes families.
Hope these idiots get ignored in Pakistan.
These are foreign nationals who come to Pakistan to put wrong ideas in our women's heads.
They're all elite class women. They can't even identify with the struggles of the common Pakistani women but want to speak on their behalf while pushing for their own personal selfish agenda like open and free sexual relations, free abortions for the resulting bastard fetus.

There's a saying for this: "equal rights... and lefts."

I saw a guy at the mall that was getting continuously pushed and slapping by his crazy girlfriend for some reason. He finally broke and pushed her back and everyone freaked out lol. I saw true hypocrisy that day.

if you wanna act like a man so bad then expect to get treated like one too.

you know what happen in Karachi's streets all the time ... in every Road accident , either you hit a women or women hits you, its the men who is always get the blame and beaten up ..

you know what happen in Karachi's streets all the time ... in every Road accident , either you hit a women or women hits you, its the men who is always get the blame and beaten up ..

Once I saw a teenage boy,welder turned into a punching by the public just because the lady was hit by his motorcyle. It was the ladys fault.But poor boy:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom